Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mel.6

The excuse about her getting ready with her parents and not wanting the camera people to approach guests is just pathetic. His family aren't just guests ... it really wouldn't have been that hard to get a few extra shots of kurts mum, sister, dad etc I doubt they would have minded (although I guess I cant say that with 100% certainty since its going on YouTube and may bother them). In which case I really hope they have a second wedding video that includes the family more. I think its bullshit to imply that kurt isn't close to his family THEY WENT AND WATCHED HIM DO HIS JIU JITSU (I don't rememberif that's what it was?) WHEN HE WAS AN ADULT and I don't think non close family members would do that. And they use to go on family holidays etc. Unless sarah has created a wedge there which is highly likely and fucking sad for both kurt and fox.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

kb1994

Okay long time lurker, first time poster.
Did anyone notice that the Cartier ring and kurts watch was things they already had? I’d seen them each wearing them in her insta stories and maybe even vlogs prior to the wedding video and even in the wedding video you hear Kurt (maybe a groomsman) say “it’s hard to be excited when you already know what it is” when he opened the watch

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Tmmccaul

Her perspective and brand she tries to push us sooo weird and childish. Being a cutie dainty girly princess who doesn’t want the SMELLY BOYS around. You are a 30 year old woman ffs.

• Haha

KSD041

She sat in fox’s room for an hour and now she’s internally freezing. So how is fox? Is he just sleeping in a freezing bedroom??

• Sad

peridoe

VIP Member
Yep

In one of the podcast episodes she blamed Kurt for his uti because apparently he only feeds Fox „junk“ food and doesn’t give him enough water when she is away.
They were on holiday in Townsville (during a pandemic :rolleyes:) with Kurt's family while Fox had the UTI and she blamed him not recovering due his family "forcing" them all to eat sugary junk food all week. So I'm not surprised she's also blaming Kurt as well. Couldn't possibly be her fault, she's a perfect mother.

• Angry
  • Sick

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
We’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. For someone whose entire brand is health and wellness she is always sick or run down or has some physical issue like thin hair or something. She is never well, physically or mentally.
YES, YES, YES. A 100 times yes to this!!
She doesn't realise or see this because her goals are not true health and wellness. Whereas to everyone else on the outside seeing her disordered eating and relationship with food, wellness, it's clear as night and day she is the farthest thing from physical and mental health and wellbeing.

• Heart

ew1985

New here, I love that there are so many threads about this crazy biatch 😂 I remember following her back in the day she was being her holistic health guru princess self then suddenly decided to smash out all her teeth and get huge fake porcelain chompers but then said something along the lines of ‘all my teeth were rotten so they needed to come out’ even though she’s a health goddess and that was the day I unfollowed her fake clearly has an ED ass 😂

• Haha

Hellome95

DID WE SERIOUSLY JUST HEAR ANOTHER PERIOD/PREGNANCY CHAT!?

Including a low key brag about how “regular” she is, so much so that she doesn’t even need to track it. Most people have regular periods, it doesn’t make you some sort of rare fertile goddess 🙄🙄

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I’m getting so annoyed at her whole ‘mum day’ bs. Like it kind of implies all other days are ones where she doesn’t focus on being a mum? Fox isn’t a responsibility for her on those days?
It just isn’t relatable for parents. At least not the ones who have their kid for more than one day a fortnight.
I don’t understand the narrative that she is the hardest worker in the world either. Or as Sarah would put it, ‘notorious’ for working so hard. (Why does she love the word notorious so much? She never uses it in the right context).
her mum looks after Fox at least once a week, she has a couple of ‘mum days’ a week and then her and Kurt ‘tag team’ and work half days each at the office while the other watches Fox.
I just find it interesting that she talks as if she is a part time parent, when it seems like she’s actually a part time worker.
And I don’t understand how this makes her superwoman?

• Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
Not entirely convinced the curtains make it that much more homely...
Also she mentioned she still needs some plants so I reckon the will delay her 'final home Reno video' a bit longer 😬

I can't believe that in a five bedroom house THERES NO GUEST ROOM. And poor lil Fox's nursery is so small.
I can vaguely understand the podcast being in the pool house with the office but then why a 'content room', what does that even mean?
And the reformer room is so dumb. Honestly what a waste of space. Is it because all the rooms would be too small to be double guest bedrooms? The only room that seems big is the second lounge.

Edit: Also 'i don't read". WELL I AM NOT AT ALL SURPRISED. Woman can't even read her own insta stories before posting

Edit 2 😂: So if she hasn't opened the passion fruit pulp yet is it just tofu cheesecake with puree on top? Cause that sounds very unpassionfruity and grim to me... Atleast put some in it!
Also a four ingredient cheesecake base isn't 'So eAsY" when a normal cheesecake is just biscuits and butter 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Liveforthetea

I’m all for critiquing Sarah but her dad seemed like he was just very proud of her and emotional (like majority parents would be on their child’s wedding day).

To say his glasses are ‘pedalo’ is also a pretty weird and unecessary thing to say. Imagine someone saying that about your dad online.
Don’t forget home boy came for us and called us “scum of the earth” for showing the realities of his darling daughter. As far as I see he’s fair game.

• Heart
  • Haha
props to whoever commented on this rubbish asking for peer reviewed scientific journal articles about how it leads to PCOS and endo. this Fear mongering bull makes me so much madder than what Sarah posts, at least Sarah doesn’t claim to be qualified. But then she promotes this nonsenseby someone who does claim to be qualified 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Sick
I also cannot believe how underwhelming her hair was. It’s in a low bun with her ‘slut strands’ at the front, but in a lot of the photos I’ve seen the hair tucked behind her ears, which is the hairstyle she has pretty much everyday when she goes to the gym and gets all sweaty. Like girl change it up, especially for your wedding. She is just so fuckin boring

• Haha

Tan9Heart

Awww noooo don’t cut Foceans hair, it’s amazing. Love curls on a little boy. They just need to style it better so he can see lol

I’m fed up of her bs, who is she kidding. No one cares, we have to go through this ‘I used to feel soooo bad when I didn’t work out for more than 2 days......’ at least every few months and it’s so dull.

I’ve not worked out in 3 weeks and you guys are the first people I’ve told:)

• Heart
  • Haha

ugh

"I can't wait to walk down the aisle because when I was 10 I was trying to imagine the man I would marry and now I know who it is"

Powerful stuff right there
"I can't wait to walk down the aisle because when I was 10 I was trying to imagine the man I would marry and now I know who it is"

Powerful stuff right there
Hahahaaaa sah deep. I also laughed at this phrasing... Only NOW she knows. Like, two hours before the wedding. As though, until this point it could have been any guy that she was planning a wedding with. But thank fuck Kurt turned up. What fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

habby127

This may be the weirdest comparison ever but hear me out. The whole wedding reminded me of something that Kim Kardashian once said about her first (?) marriage to Kris Humphries. She said it didn't matter who she was marrying, it could've been anyone but she wanted the big wedding, the white dress and just to be married. This reminded me of Sarah in a way. She's been going on about wanting to be a MILF, wifey, mother forever and that always sounded more important than who she was actually going to marry. Like her future husband is just an accessory and an enabler in a way. I know every bride reacts differently to their wedding day but something about the video just seemed off to me. For someone who is usually quite emotional, I thought we'd see actual emotions, but she was just stone cold during every part whereas Kurt seemed genuinely excited.

To me it feels like she thought of her wedding as just another box to tick and another photoshoot to have, but it wasn't about actually getting married....
Yes!!!! This is such a good example. It’s not about Kurt it’s about reaching her goals. Kurt seemed way more into the idea of a life together and Sarah seemed happy that her ‘event’ went well.

• Heart

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Ok I forced myself to watch the stories from last night. She’s definitely pregnant, and I agree with the person above who said that the period story was to detract from a small bump.
She doesn’t have pcos. I try not to comment on health issues, because we just don’t know what goes on in people’s lives, but I’ve not known one person who has pcos to have a regular period.
I’m sure when she announces her pregnancy, she will spin some BS of “oh I took a test because of my nausea and it was negative.. blah blah”.
And haven’t we seen her every day since before the wedding? When has she had time to have gastro? I’m not sure if a bit of nausea makes a gastro case.