Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilzster

I came here to say what a few other people have pointed out - I guess we now know the real reason we never got the promised vlog telling us all about how she'd improved her hair for the wedding. The whole thing was probably supposed to be sponsored by Tropeaka and their new hair product she has 'known about for months'. Except the release obviously got delayed and we never heard about her hair again.....until now. Sis managed a couple of days build up talking about her hair and all of a sudden it's 'oh by the way Tropeaka have a new hair product and DiD i FoRgEt tO MeNtIoN I have a discount code'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

sobusy

How is that skinny wife comment even meant to be a joke. Where’s the joke?? It’s not even funny. I’m so disgusted by his statement. Just goes to show what kind of values and priorities they both have
It shows how stuck in 2003 they both are. That a woman’s body shape defines her and makes her “better” than others that aren’t “skinny”. That they’re holding themselves up as a standard and other younger followers will start to think they need a partner who needs them to be skinny in order to love them. I mean, we’ve know how problematic their attitudes towards body image and health are but to not even be subtle about it? If she cared about her public image she should have at least edited that part out. What a yuck thing to have your partner be proud of you for. Is there nothing else that Kurt sees in Sarah? How sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Tan9Heart

E1381B53-9CA0-4334-8952-762B466553B8.jpeg
A9D7B530-C0F6-42D2-A504-8280832F8FCA.jpeg
95C2FEDF-398C-4204-830B-C1B9AB7BD77B.jpeg

I came on to say the same thing. Why is she commenting on her own posts.

My business isn’t huge, I sometimes only get 50 likes on a post, sometimes up to 100. However I get at least 10 comments from new or current customers. Why does she have thousands of likes and no comments?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

lobster82

You know the 'fame' has to got to someone's head when they ham up their wedding video edit to make it look like some sort of epic blockbuster movie... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha

Slaykay

Chatty Member
Hang on hasn’t it only been a couple of weeks since the wedding, she said she had her period at the wedding and now she has her period again 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow

BabbleBaby

Way to ruin your wedding vows by literally saying you wanted a “skinny wife”. And now we have accept that it was a joke according to Sarah? Where’s the joke? Where’s the “haha” from everyone? That ruined the video and guess what? It’s going to be commented on by everyone. Good job you were due for another shitstorm anyways.

Liveforthetea

I also have an issue with her father (mind you, I find her mother a total pain in the butt, sickly sweet, acting like the perfect little "wifey" that everybody loves!)...he just gives me the creeps, with his pedalo glasses, the way he dances WITH HIS DAUGHTER, and him saying "the love, patience (?!), care and nurturing (?!) you show to my little mate is nothing short of inspirational (🤮). You are way, way too hard on yourself in regards to whether or not you're a good mother...you are." 🤢 Oh, and that shirt!🤮
Grilllll I thought I was the only one!!!! 100% they’re the type to rant about how the world has gone to the dogs because gay people can get married. They 100% creep me the fuck out! It explains so much about Sarah seeing her parents, her mum seems to be stuck at the mental age of 12 like Sarah is and her dad seems like her votes in favour of conversion therapy. 10/10 would walk to the other side of the street if I saw them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
I think we should stop talking about the workout thing, I honestly think she is mentioning it just to piss us off here
Nah it’s definitely her ED. She’s spiralling and I’m sure she is thinking about it non stop. She is going on her stories and saying it doesn’t bother her to try and convince herself she’s okay with it.

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m a dietitian. Her promoting those supplements is so irresponsible. Taking an excess of those vitamins can be detrimental to your health. If people think they have a nutrient deficiency, they should get a blood test and replace those nutrient with real food. She’s just out to make a buck. Food is more bioavailabile and cheaper too.

• Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
And I've finally figured out what's irked me about the whole wedding vlog...Sezzzie's whopping big mouth that was wide open for most of the 30mins! Sorry about the poor quality screenshots, but here's a bit of what I mean....

Sorry, I'm on a bit of a "hate roll"...did anyone else hear Sezzzie during Kurt's vows when he got teary, and she said "I said you had a soft heart!" followed by "You didn't say that about me!"😖 Spot on, Sezzzie, coz you don't!!
You've just supplied 24 new avatars 🤣 She looks crazed in some of these. No wonder she never drinks if this is her sober at a party.

And I'm thinking her sudden public devotion to God is her new tactic towards the haters so in the future she can paint herself as the innocent white Christian wife and mother who couldn't possibly do any wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
I blitzed through her essay but a couple weeks ago she was crying because she's never Fox's favourite and now he wants to hang out with her and have her change him etc and it's exhausting and too much for her to handle 🙄 SHE IS ALWAYS COMPLAINING HOW DO PEOPLE SAY SHE'S ALWAYS POSITIVE.

Also did she honestly just say 'im nauseous but haven't been sick, I'm hardly ever sick, I think it's because ITS MY FEAR" ?! That's not how sickness works Sarah. I get sick very easily and it's not because I love throwing up! 😂🙄

Also her closing remark of 'im not pregnant, we're not trying", urm... Accidents happen Sarah? Pretty sure they weren't actively trying for Fox? (I didn't follow her until he was born, I was only there for the cute baby, but I can't imagine they tried for a baby out of wedlock being so #religious)

Last edited:
  • Heart

2xblended

VIP Member
It pisses me off so much she gets to do none of that and still be rich, all while fooling, misleading and causing so much harm to millions of young girls.
I totally agree. And that's exactly why my posts are always listing out her problematic behaviours. Sarah gets away with absolute murder, and because she sweeps her scandals under the rug so quickly and deletes all mention of them (like the Sabi +Soul fiasco), her followers often aren't aware of her history or the scale of her issues. They think each thing is this one tiny blip and don't see the larger pattern of continuous problematic behaviour.
It's when you look at the looooong list of her issues- the many, many damaging things she has done over a period of years- that it really dawns on people just how much of a toxic influencer she is.
She has been systemically robbing people by flat out lying to them and dolling out "tips" that are truly harmful (CIN3 protocol), and then has the audacity to treat her fans like shit on top of it (insulting some during her meet and greets, avoiding others in public, calling them names on her insta stories, etc.).
It's appalling! It makes me truly livid.
We could look past some of her older problems had she learned, grown, evolved and attempted to better herself, but instead we get this entitled "rise above" bullshit, her grandiose behaviour, refusal to change her messaging and her flat-out stubbornness in refusing to ever admit she has wronged people, and it just shows how vile she really is. She literally thinks she is always right, even when a huge chunk of her following is telling her she has hurt them (the appropriation scandal or the literal skin burns from her deo).
So long as she can censor the comments and cry a few crocodile tears when she gets caught in a corner, she will continue to make millions at the expense of her sheeple, and it breaks my heart that they're idolizing someone who clearly doesn't care that she's hurting them.
Sorry to rant. She's just the worst. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry

atlais

There is something about Brenton ..I don't know what it is, but I don't like him. Or do I?
He can do some funny stuff (taking the piss out of Sarah with that video when he was house-sitting as they were doing their retreat) but the ultra-Christian and douche/frat boy vibes are EXTRA STRONG with that guy.

KSD041

I have a theory/hypothesis: people on here have suggested Kurt doesn’t want another baby just yet, Sarah usually complains about how much work Fox is, but now suddenly she’s a favourite and she lurrrrves mUm LyFe. Maybe Kurt said he doesn’t want another baby yet because Sarah can’t even deal with Foxxy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 41

kij1997

it’s so pathetic that she has now started to comment something on EVERY Sunee post...
You know shit ain’t going well with your business when you yourself have to increase the engagement... It’s all so obvious.

• Haha

WhyDoIEvenCare

How many places to work does she need? The office in the pool house, the office at her old apartment, now an office upstairs? One for each "company she has to run"?
They really had no plan how to utilize the space in the nuuu house, but at least she has that instagram bathroom she never takes any selfies in and a content room for all the sit down chats she never does.

• Haha

Noinstafame

Firstly, I walk my dog rain, hail, hangover, gastro or shine. Without it she would be miserable.

Secondly- her whole house is now just a “workplace”. Wonder how long until she realises her whole life is Sarah’s Day and not Sarah Tilse. There is no sanctuary feel to that home. It’s just one big stage.

• Heart

Mel.6

Look I am probably not going to take advice from someone who is literally always talking about being flat and having tired hormones (wtf).... but ok

• Haha