Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
OH lawwwrrrd, another MUMM and BUBB vlog coming up :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
UNIQUE! Scintillating! Never seen before!!
rAw aNd ReAL :poop:💀👻🤡👾

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Bananabread20

I’m wondering this too & hoping they will cut it soon. Nothing wrong with boys having long hair but they don’t ever tie it up (at least not well) and you can tell that it annoys him because he’s always brushing it out of his face.
This just pisses me off too. I am 1000% on the 'gender is a social construct' train, but from a practical point of view it KILLS me they don't use a cute lil clip or pineapple it so he can fucking see

Mind Blank

I think Sarah’s father is a hateful man and a lot closer to the ‘scum of the earth’ as he likes to call us, than we are.

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Her face in the lame Sunee mother's day ads ("Don't buy your mom a puppy, buy her a subscription to an app instead" ie give her even more work to do!) reminds me of the Kim Kardashian crying face.

sunee___suneeapp__•_Instagram_photos_and_videos.jpg
Fullscreen_5_11_21__4_21_PM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

sodium

Can’t edit my previous post anymore but forgot to mention Kurts “It’s an interesting feeling to have a kid before marriage because you kind of feel like, in the lead up to this, it kind of felt like it was just something that we had to do”. I know he’s saying something nice afterwards, but it still proves our point.

• Haha

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Her wedding dj posted a ‘thanks for having me’ and all she could muster up was “our wedding was a vibe”. What a fucking weird way to spell ‘thank you’. Hey Sez, why not try ‘you coming to the rescue last minute because we’re so disorganised made our wedding not a total disaster’ or something even remotely close to that. What an ungrateful brat. I might be overreacting here, but just say THANK YOU. Even if you had to pay him. Is she really that inept at basic social niceties?!
Actually, she really is inept. Because she is all about herself. Everyone owes her, everyone needs her, everyone benefits from her -- at least thats the narrative in her head. That's why she thinks we'd do ourselves a favour by looking at her stupid posed pictures.

I don't think I've ever heard her say thank you, in any form, and mean it. Even her barrage of sponsored posts about the wedding had no semblance of gratitude. Even if you paid for some of that shit, it wouln't kill you to be nice and grateful.

Fuck, the DJ posts about your wedding, and somehow your response makes it sound like you want to take credit for it being a vibe too??? Like maayyyyybe the DJ had something to do with that?? Mayyybe everything is not really only just about you? Really sorry to break it, but that's not how the world works Scuz.

Nodi504

Chatty Member
I'm so in sync with Sez 😂
Also where is this ass grab please? Has it been deleted or did I just miss it on her stories?

This is SUCH a classic Sez pic. I know you do get to be the centre of attention on your wedding day but this pic? Come on, there's no need 🙄
1C76BDA5-19B8-4F23-9D08-FD0887E9551A.png

How romantic 😂🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Quick question..... if she doesn’t track her periods and doesn’t know when they’re coming or how long her cycle is, HOW did she know she was going to have her period for the wedding weeks out?? I smell an ad for a period tracking app coming up....
She uses the MOON to track... 😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow

2xblended

VIP Member
influencers should know how to spell. influencers should know to double check their spelling before posting. she’s so unprofessional, she doesn’t deserve a following whatsoever “hearhy food” is not even close to “healthy food”
This shit drives me batty. There's also the "who's" and "whose" mix up in there. She's truly an absolute moron. I cannot believe she ever got into Uni, let alone completed 2 years. :oops:

• Haha

Chattyman321

I actually think her gluten intolerance is an excuse to not have to eat any ‘unhealthy’ food and she isn’t actually intolerant… because this is exactly what I told people when I was struggling with an ED 🤦🏻‍♀️ she seems to always have stomach problems and bloating, so you’d think her healthy gluten free foods would get rid of that if she actually had an intolerance!

Everything about her life is so incredibly fake and it’s such a shining example of exactly what’s wrong with social media and unethical influencers. I’m so glad none of this was around until I was in my 20s. I don’t think I would have survived
I want to like this 100 times! I am in my 20s and I know so many people who are trying to get into influencing seemingly for the money/freebies and they have inevitably become so incredibly superficial and self-centred. And guess where I am from? The bloody Shire

She's also changed her instagram photo to her and Fox - 2 years late - the rebrand is so incredibly obvious

Edit to add: No hate to the shire, I know other people on here are from the same area but there's been a clear rise in influencing in the area recently, can't go for lunch without sitting next to a full blown photoshoot hahah

• Haha
  • Wow

lycheemartini

VIP Member
I actually think her gluten intolerance is an excuse to not have to eat any ‘unhealthy’ food and she isn’t actually intolerant… because this is exactly what I told people when I was struggling with an ED 🤦🏻‍♀️ she seems to always have stomach problems and bloating, so you’d think her healthy gluten free foods would get rid of that if she actually had an intolerance!
100%. Classic ED behaviour. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure she has admitted to being neither coeliac nor allergic to dairy, but just “feels better” without it.

Nodi504

Chatty Member
Well if Body Bloom aka Shitty Bloom was as good for hair as she always says, surely hers wouldn’t as bad as it does right?
Like I don’t wanna shame anyone for their hair, but her saying „it’s genetic“ makes it seems like it’s her most comfortable explanation for her self because she doesn’t want to think about the possibility that her restrictive lifestyle leads to her hairs thin-ness.
Edit: spelling
The genetic argument doesn’t hold up since her mom and sisters both have long thick wavy hair. It’s 100% due to her under eating and over exercising and not genetics.