Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they need to displine their child, and not always laugh when he is doing the wrong thing. Laughing while he screams and jumps around.
THIS omg
they both sound like such immature teenagers laughing at him like he's a joke instead of acting like adults and actually teaching him to be safe etc.
he's probably too young to understand really yet, but as he gets older he'll become more and more self-conscious and be less outgoing from fear of HIS PARENTS aka his supposed SUPPORT TEAM laughing at all the things he does wrong and not talking through things with him, just laughing.

i really do feel for sarah, like she has so many haters out there and no friends, and parenting is fckin hard. but she also dug herself the hole she's stuck in. kurt isn't much help either, but he seems like a good dad, i just could never agree with the homophobia and everything. also their excessive use of 'yeah the boys/girls' is so sexist and gender exclusive it's so irritating how they always say it! im pretty sure ppl stopped saying that abt 3 years ago anyways

i just feel like she's never going to listen so what's the point yk. like we can continue to complain about her but it doesn't really help much. the only good thing would be if we could make enough noise to alert everyone of her unhealthy behaviours and impact so that at least people are aware. it's scary the damage she's caused, and how subtly yet easily she can change pattern etc. to become really unhealthy :(

Reactions: 29
This came up in my suggestions —
9 months ago vlog, right?
But... Watch it... Fox’s language has barely improved whatsoever between then and now... He still communicates primarily in just sounds :\
And poor Kurt isn’t looking much healthier 9 months on from the SIBO (or bogus) diagnosis

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
What I find quite a bit odd is that Fox doesn't seem to have any contact to kids his age. He's not in a creche, every time they show themselves at a park there's either no one around or his parents play with him (which is lovely, don't get me wrong). Kids need the contact to other kids to build social skills, let them discover their sense of self and of course you learn how to deal with other people who are not your immediate family. I wonder how he'd deal with having a sibling when there's suddenly someone else and you have to share the attention :(
(Come to think of it my older sister never got over having a younger sibling (me) and still throws tantrums regularly. Our upbringing was eerily close to Fox's)

Reactions: 26
Sorry, but who is Jess?
Jess Conte is an Australian YouTube who lives in the states with her husband. She's VERY Christian but so humble and adorable honestly that it's low-key a sin to see Scuz in her comments -- don't wanna taint her !

Reactions: 11
Jess Conte is an Australian YouTube who lives in the states with her husband. She's VERY Christian but so humble and adorable honestly that it's low-key a sin to see Scuz in her comments -- don't wanna taint her !
I remember in one of Jess’s vlogs her husband asked her if there were any YouTubers she would want to collaborate with and she mentioned Sarah. I couldn’t understand why! Jess is sweet, seems genuine and doesn’t appear to have anything in common with Sez!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is she not very nice to Kurt in her latest stories?

He seems so sick of her tit 🤣 poor guy
ooooh I might be able to provide some context to this!!

So in this story she was carrying on about how he is doing nothing with the wedding planning and has no involvement in it.

BUT I literally saw him yesterday at kmart in Miranda. He was in the fitness section and was buying those wooden party games that are pretty popular right now. He was on the phone (to Sarah it sounded like). didn't really catch the conversation, but it was like "ok yeah I'll get this, what do you think about that" etc.

I could imagine he'd be really fed up with her saying he has zero involvement and doesn't care about the wedding when he's literally been running around the shire all day buying games for the wedding.

Also just confirming - he was not approached by heaps of fans every 20 minutes , literally no one knew who he was 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Kurts face during those stories was our faces every time she talks! He is so over her bullshit.
Also sezzy is too tight to even fill the tea to the top of the test tube. I get that it was her “sample” but I can’t imagine her putting in the effort to make them all look uniform. Especially since she is gonna be rushing to get them all done in time.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok, this is really funny. I'm getting married this September and I was looking at wedding favors online because I want phrasing ideas, but ended up on a page with different favor options. Literally, the third option down from 2021 wedding favor ideas was this picture.
I'm not saying anything disparaging about getting an idea from online, after all it's the process of wedding planning, but it still gave me a chuckle since it was one of the first hits for that search 😂 Anyway, bummer I couldn't find phrases I wanted to use since our favors are a lo mein bar with to-go containers and chop sticks in honor of our East Asia honeymoon trip ... maybe I should pivot to test tubes of tea 🤔 (no shade to anyone that used this idea! just taking the piss out of Sarah)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she really fishing for free DJ still? Why wasn’t this booked earlier? I booked my DJ 12 months out and secured the last one through the particular company for my wedding date 🤦🏼‍♀️ Of course it’s going to be hard to find one now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Is she really fishing for free DJ still? Why wasn’t this booked earlier? I booked my DJ 12 months out and secured the last one through the particular company for my wedding date 🤦🏼‍♀️ Of course it’s going to be hard to find one now
And what sort of DJ are you going to get that has availability like two weeks out!? You’d be better off queuing a wedding playlist on Spotify lol

• Haha
Reactions: 43
off topic I know but omg , her lips for the first sec of this clip like as if she needed to highlight those monstrosities, someone pls take her surgeon away!!
I highly doubt a surgeon is behind this!

Surely she has the means to have hired a wedding planner. Would have saved her so much stress and literally leaving major things (like committing to a DJ) to the absolute last minute. It makes me stressed just to think about it.

Reactions: 16
They need to be in Byron, or be able to find their own way to Byron because "we have already spent so much of our own money"
Poor Sissy having to spend money on her own wedding:(

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.