Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she spent some "me time" at home. While Kurt was having his final fitting with his mates and had to bring Fox? Alright mate.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I could imagine Fox gets to wear the same suit as the groomsmen? Maybe that's why they had to bring him 🤷‍♀️ It's not unusual to have your kid wear the same thing as you, just a mini-version

Reactions: 32
Imagine only having 13 friends - one sister in law (the other didn’t bother), two sisters, one mother, one mother in law, one cousin, four paid employees, one fiancé’s friend’s wife.... it would be a sad lonely life and as much as I’d like to feel sorry for her, I can’t.

AND this is just standard sEZzY - unless she’s getting the $$ she can’t even tag a business that did something for her on her hens day 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe it’s just me but getting a good DJ (/band) for the wedding is so important. It literally sets the mood for the whole wedding party? And that’s the fun part, eating food, dancing and drinking with all of your friends and family. Can’t imagine doing that to a tit DJ lol.
didn’t she say that she needs to rearrange because some things fell through etc.. they probably had someone working for free who might have cancelled?

Reactions: 20
Watching Sarah's stories and she was going on about how she's now by herself as the boys are going for their suit fittings, and she was going to go to the gym but decided to fold the washing instead, my hubby pipes in and says "who really gives a tit" 😂. He can't stand her at all 😂
I love how she made Kurt drive her home, the he had to turn around and go back into the city. Who does that?!? Could she not do something while the boys were at the fitting. Seems like a waste of time for everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
I am designer and I have second hand embarrassment right now. This is so bleeping cringe omg what intern did this?

I can totally imagine big top doggie Kurt having a meeting and asking his ‘team’ to find the latest graphic design trends and wallah this pure hot fire garbage is the result.

Also which free font site did they pull this typeface from? ffs this is ridiculous hahaha

4BFFD05F-8873-444C-A808-3826C9CBCD6C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Who else thinks Kurt is going to get in trouble for posting his and Fox’s wedding suits?! Cue Scuzzy demanding he takes the stories down. I can’t imagine her being pleased that it has been spoiled when she is probably planning a big wedding reveal/vlog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
didn’t she say that she needs to rearrange because some things fell through etc.. they probably had someone working for free who might have cancelled?
The way Sarah moaned about having to fly people out (to a destination wedding, what did she expect?) almost felt like she was having a dig at someone. Wouldn't be surprised if vendors pull out because Sarah won't fly them out to Byron, especially if they were doing it for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m also curious to see how he styles his hair for the wedding coz it’s looking awful at the moment. He’d look way better if he just shaved it short all over
god me too, if he styles it in a man bun I bet he’s going to look back and regret not shaving it short earlier. he’d look SO much better with a shaved head! it makes me sad hes holding on to this ugly hair.

Reactions: 19
IMG_1077.jpg

What is up with her fingernails???
Tattle shrinks the image and pixellates it a bit, but it looks edited, and like the tips of her nails aren't aligned with the rest of her nail and fingers. They look lifted off. Is she facetuning her hands to make them skinnier? UGH.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The way Sarah moaned about having to fly people out (to a destination wedding, what did she expect?) almost felt like she was having a dig at someone. Wouldn't be surprised if vendors pull out because Sarah won't fly them out to Byron, especially if they were doing it for free.
Didn't Kurt's sister have a destination wedding? Do you think it could be a dig at them for not having paid for the travel expenses?

Reactions: 10
I love how she made Kurt drive her home, the he had to turn around and go back into the city. Who does that?!? Could she not do something while the boys were at the fitting. Seems like a waste of time for everyone.
she could’ve easily caught the train or an Uber home. What a princess 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am designer and I have second hand embarrassment right now. This is so bleeping cringe omg what intern did this?

I can totally imagine big top doggie Kurt having a meeting and asking his ‘team’ to find the latest graphic design trends and wallah this pure hot fire garbage is the result.

Also which free font site did they pull this typeface from? ffs this is ridiculous hahaha

View attachment 531864
Isn't the sister the graphic designer, straight out of school? She wouldn't have worked in prepress, has no outside world experience. I'm not surprised the designs are terrible, even the hoodies were bad!

She needed to work under another graphic designer before working independently in a "studio" environment. It's what you get when you hire family instead of a professional.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 531962
What is up with her fingernails???
Tattle shrinks the image and pixellates it a bit, but it looks edited, and like the tips of her nails aren't aligned with the rest of her nail and fingers. They look lifted off. Is she facetuning her hands to make them skinnier? UGH.
She got a manicure the other day as a trial for the wedding. It's like a french manicure but the tip has a pointed base (kind of triangular) rather than one that follows the base of the white part of the fingernail.

Reactions: 8
she could’ve easily caught the train or an Uber home. What a princess 😅
Not when she has crowds of fans coming up to her every few minutes when she’s out in public. She’s a HUGE star don’t you know?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

View attachment 531864
WHAT IN THE FRESH DAFONT HELL IS THIS???!! My graphic designer heart is weeping. Lol american grunge/street style isn't just throwing a "graffiti"-font on a layout jfc

In Addition, someone needs to have A WORD with whoever is in charge of sunee`s design. Whenever I see screenshots or posts with the corporate design I can barely bleeping make out what it says on there and I have comparatively good eyes. White, light pink, light salmon, bright af pictures. imagine it'll be even more difficult for people with difficulties distinguishing colors or contrasts to navigate that train wreck of an app, they truly made that app for able-bodied and un-impaired Sarah and don't give to shits about accessibility.

(on another note, if the likes and engagement that the sunee account on IG gets is an indicator of how well used it is...BIG OOF. Barely ever over 2.000 likes per post and no comments except for hardcore stans)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 531953
She’ll be fuming this has been leaked.
I know he’s clapping and smiled for a second but the poor guy looks terrified. His shoulders are so tense and you can see from his eyes he’s looking around really warily. Behind the first smile he looks so scared :( at the end of the last story especially. All i’m thinking is how he must have felt at the retreat with a 100 girls screaming and clapping and approaching and touching him etc

• Sad
Reactions: 13

View attachment 531864
Oh my god theres so much wrong with this

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.