Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her speed was semi decent for someone who never runs and was uploading while she was running. Also didn’t she start with Abbie!?
The speed was good because she runs regularly and pretends she doesn’t. That is the truth. Same as PB on a squat injured at the retreat. She does heavy squats and doesn’t tell her audience. Neither of these activities make her money. The e-book does

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
😂😂😂 absolutely dying watching the part where she mentions getting old and her joints hurting and Kurt is explaining how running is high impact on joints and she says “yep” completely uninterested and looking at herself in the display like she wants him to hurry up and finish then completely cuts him off!

Yikes what a relationship to be in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
OK I am a nurse who knows a lot about Cosmetic surgery and did anyone else notice she got a lip flip or is it just me don’t know if this is already been stable here or not!?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
OK I am a nurse who knows a lot about Cosmetic surgery and did anyone else notice she got a lip flip or is it just me don’t know if this is already been stable here or not!?
That’s what I thought she’d had done last week her lips looked so different and too lip was really prominent

Reactions: 12
Mind explaining the difference in look vs filler. I googled but definitely appreciate your perspective. I know her top lip looks completely different than her normal filler

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I don't know how many on here have been following this series on Aussie influencer 'culture' but the conclusion is pretty damning - related to Sez's IG practices and chronically uncited spon-con

+ from the written article:

"...towards the end of our journey, we met Niki Reed who has struggled with an eating disorder for more than a decade. Last year, she was hospitalised twice after severely restricting her diet.

Over the years, Niki has bought diet products and fitness plans after seeing them spruiked by influencers.

“They share parts of their life to make it seem like they've got this real intimacy with you, so you do have this level of trust and you become susceptible to the products they sell,” she told us.

Niki says full disclosure of advertising on social media is an important “circuit breaker” for followers. It’s a reminder that “it’s not a real person with a supplement that they're recommending because they've used it for them...this is paid-for content”."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Just caught up on her stories from last night, why is she acting like she invented crumbed chicken? And why are these two idiots acting like normal crumbed chicken is unhealthy 🙍‍♀️ jeezus christ I swear theyre getting worse with the tit theyre saying. If you're craving crumbed chicken bleeping eat it, sarahs gluten free version isn't healthier unless you're bloody gluten intolerant. Argh.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Can someone who sacrifices their time to watch the “37 minute long documentary style vlog” that covers the retreat give a recap please 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got through about 10 minutes of the vlog, honestly it's too boring to recap. So far its just sezzy trying so hard to be happy outgoing and fun self proclaimed hype girl but its just annoying because its not natural. They told fox to throw an apple into the fan and it hits him on the head a few times. Really not sure why that's a thing. Oh and she complains about not pooing for 2 days because of flying but I dunno how that explains two days of not pooing. She says she didn't sleep at all but she kept waking up? She is stressed because she decided prior to the trip that she wasn't going to work even though I thought she said on insta that she promised people she'd work and was too busy to get it done??? I dunno just seems like a lot of complaining hidden as positive vibezzzz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I am watching the vlog and can’t bring myself to do a recap, but what I will say is that it feels like watching a video of a 7 years old that’s always being silly and over the top in front of a camera. Weird to watch.
I haven’t finished it yet but at this point if you don’t think Sarah is fucked, then you are probably fucked too

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I haven't even watched it yet but it already sounds like an indulgent gimmick to outdo/coverup the truth about her real personality as a self-involved, greedy snob.

Reactions: 7
Also Sarah saying how long it takes to edit the videos because “Kurt says so many stuff that you can’t put in there, he says very politically incorrect things or just like, things that would definitely cause a drama, or like a controversy”.
They are the worst and we don’t even see the half of it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
Also Sarah saying how long it takes to edit the videos because “Kurt says so many stuff that you can’t put in there, he says very politically incorrect things or just like, things that would definitely cause a drama, or like a controversy”.
Yuck, Sarah the problem with this isn't that it would cause drama or controversy its that certain things are hurtful and damaging to groups of people. How can anyone condone that behaviour? Call him out because its inappropriate not because omg the haterzzzz

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Why would you openly admit to that? Like if you were trying to blame him for making the vlogs take longer you could always leave it at a cheeky "Kurt says so many inappropriate things that I can't leave in." It's unreal how she doesn't seem to see any of their problematic views as truly an issue - the issue in her mind is 100% how badly people will respond to it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Is she so unaware of the world that she not only put herself in the vlog wearing her mask incorrect. She also used it as the thumbnail....

Nose in the mask Suzzy.
Screenshot_20210408-152932_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
It's unreal how she doesn't seem to see any of their problematic views as truly an issue - the issue in her mind is 100% how badly people will respond to it.
Unbelievable. But accurate. Not gonna lie, reading all of this is increasing my resolve to not even hate watch it and give her a view. She is outdoing herself with how she keeps trying to hide her true personality but the toxicity just makes it's way out.

I know a lot of influencers are stone-cold, cutt off from reality and incapable of putting themselves in other people's shoes to see why a certain view may be problematic. So growing, changing and evolving becomes just about how rich you get or how much you move up in life. And this is Scuz 100%. BUT, I don't think I've seen an influencer quite this out of touch and just vile in how blatantly (and unironically) she ends up exposing her problematic self, while trying to be picture perfect.

How more people don't see through her bullshit is forever a mystery.

Reactions: 26
Another Sezzy delight 🤮🤮🤮
sorry I know this is kind of late to bring it up, but isn’t that a
Le creuset? So she really shouldn’t be using metal utensils in it. It really made me cringe the fork scraping the coating. Cooking is a huge hobby for me and whilst I don’t have a Le creuset (they’re like $600) I have similar cookware in my kitchen and I’m sooooo careful with them and only use wood or silicon utensils so I don’t damage it. This and so many other things prove she is not a chef and really shouldn’t be giving cooking advice to anyone, let alone have a cooking app.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Theway they talk about the guests who came on their own rubs me the wrong way...

Just because they chose to come on a niche $3000 fitness retreat on their own it doesn’t mean they are lost and lonely in real life?

Maybe I am taking it personally because I am one of those types of people who if none of my mates or my partner wants to go I’ll just rock up myself... if someone told me that made them want to cry I would be offended.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Is she so unaware of the world that she not only put herself in the vlog wearing her mask incorrect. She also used it as the thumbnail....

Nose in the mask Suzzy.
View attachment 519353
Our girl can't help it if her mask is a small but her face is an extra small!

And how did an hour and a half flight stop her from pooping for two days? Even for Sarah's weird logic that doesn't make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.