Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting comments lol does anyone remember the name of the video? i didn’t know she admitted to it.
If you type "sarahs day lip fillers" in youtube it's the first result. It starts at 7:29 and she makes some statements that aged as well as milk.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
15 mins into the vlog she makes a huge dramatic announcement, makes everyone sit down and then announces about how she did a poo
And then Kurt goes YEAAHHH the girls
Ahh so cringe hahaha I can’t

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
interesting comments lol does anyone remember the name of the video? i didn’t know she admitted to it.
People think her lips look great? Theyre so unnaturally huge and stiff at this point she can barely talk clearly.
Man that's some hardcore conditioning going on there. And that my friends is why a Holistic Princess with botox and fillers shouldn't be an "influencer". She is clearly influencing. In the worst ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Theway they talk about the guests who came on their own rubs me the wrong way...

Just because they chose to come on a niche $3000 fitness retreat on their own it doesn’t mean they are lost and lonely in real life?

Maybe I am taking it personally because I am one of those types of people who if none of my mates or my partner wants to go I’ll just rock up myself... if someone told me that made them want to cry I would be offended.
Wait what? Who said that? What the hell. I need some context lol

Reactions: 10
Halfway through the video:

- fox was cute at the airport as always
- weird documentary style is code for 'we'll chat about stuff that you're not involved in and it's EXCITING"

- She KEEPS saying people have no friends if they came alone, maybe all their friends are just smarter and aren't paying 3K for this crap?!

- I DIE everytime they say "yeah the girls/boys", is this an Aussie thing?

- yoga... Fun...

- she can't poop. Why not have some of your nice poopy powder? Or did we not pack the Body Bloom

- why are they trying to get him to chuck apples into fans?

- the beach workout looks fun

- 'i hate it when he cries when we leave him", kids cry but she's gotta sort that out before school :(

- they all seem to call her 'Sar" not Sezzy? I always thought Sezzy was stupid but was maybe an Aussie nickname but they don't seem to actually use it so idgi?

- she's worried about Sunnee and has finally realised work doesnt magically stop because you're busy

- this entire week is a weird Kurt/Sarah competition

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Wait what? Who said that? What the hell. I need some context lol
in the video she says there are a table of girls who came on their own and want to make friends at the retreat (surely everyone there is open to making friends with like minded people?) and it makes her want to cry because when she felt lost and alone this retreat was the kind of thing that she needed too. Retreats in general seem to have a high rate of solo travelers and of course you want to make friends when your there but it doesn’t mean because you don’t have any friends period? As I said in my original comment I might be taking it to heart because I am that type of person and I dislike the insinuation that that means I’m lost and alone lol...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
in the video she says there are a table of girls who came on their own and want to make friends at the retreat (surely everyone there is open to making friends with like minded people?) and it makes her want to cry because when she felt lost and alone this retreat was the kind of thing that she needed too. Retreats in general seem to have a high rate of solo travelers and of course you want to make friends when your there but it doesn’t mean because you don’t have any friends period? As I said in my original comment I might be taking it to heart because I am that type of person and I dislike the insinuation that that means I’m lost and alone lol...
Thats CRAZY, and surely it's her projecting her insecurities. Going solo is great, and definitely not always an indication of being lost and not having friends. Girl needs to get her head checked. UGH.

That said, if she claimed she was alone and lost and in need of friends, it explains why she feeds so much off of the validations she needs and gets via social media. Her entire personality is nothing without it. Wonder if she ever thinks about it like that, when she can take a minute off of her delusion about doing this to be a positive influence in other girls' lives :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 28
Argy, this girl harping on about the people who travelled alone. Also regardless of what the conversation is on, she brings it back to herself everything.

Also these blonde clip in extensions of hers are so bad. They are worse in the video then any pictures she has used them in too.

I feel like this video cements in my mind, that if it wasn't for Fox this channel would have flopped by now. Fox is so sweet.

Reactions: 19
Her over-the-top competitiveness is soooo annoying. I don't understand how people stand her.
Agreed. Being competitive is one thing but making an excuse prior to everything just incase you lose is gross and so freaking annoying. Oh I hurt my knee and shoulder, oh I just ate food and can feel it, oh I didn't sleep much last night, oh I'm scared of water slides...

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Hey everyone. I’ve had a look through this thread and I haven’t seen anything posted about this, but I work in a bookstore and was scanning through this book that was released last week - there is a whole chapter JUST ABOUT SARAH.

The chapter discusses how she claimed she NaChUrAlLy HeAlEd her cervical dysplasia, and goes into depth on how terrible it is that so many young women are influenced by Scuzzy and how dangerous it is of her to spread so much health misinformation without a single qualification under her belt. If you see this book when you are out and about I definitely recommend picking it up to see what Doctor Brad McKay has to say.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
That’s what I thought she’d had done last week her lips looked so different and too lip was really prominent
This vlog clearly shows she got a lip flip, talking differently and her giant horsey teeth smile is even horsier. She smiled genuinely a lot in the vlog, she seemed really happy. But horsey. And lip flippy.

Reactions: 17
If you jump to 6:55 you reach her chat about lip fillers. Definitely has not aged well.
Precisely why she doesn't address it ever again, especially lately. And precisely why I don't get when people react to questions about lip-fillers with "Do you expect her to update every time she gets them done???"
Er, no. But if that's the line we're taking, she kind of does update her audience about so many other inane details, so err..
But she could put it to rest and be honest that her face is significantly not "real and raw" anymore, especially since she profits off (her entire "holistic" brand was built on curing her hormonal acne) of the identity of having good skin, and her collaborations and products right from fitness supplements to her tit pink drink to skincare products and now her cooking app build on the idea that her skin is a result of a "holistic" and healthy lifestyle. WHICH IS A BLATANT LIE.

I don't get why she always says "I like to watch youtubers who are honest, and don't try to hide things."
Like, how does anyone ever really know that what you're seeing is real? Is she an idiot to really believe this, or is it just a ploy to mke people believe that she is that sincere and in fact real and raw :rolleyes: What a load of stinking BS.

Wow, I just rewatched this video where she talks about not getting her period back, and she doesn't understand why because she is not stressed, and she lists off events and activities. Er, if she were truly holistic she'd know emotional and psychological stress is a real thing, and the body takes a lot of that load. Being control freak, needing to be small and perfect all the time, wanting to look a certain way so she can feel better about her body, wanting everyones approval and everyone to love her all the time -- sis that's a LOT of emotional stress.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why would you openly admit to that? Like if you were trying to blame him for making the vlogs take longer you could always leave it at a cheeky "Kurt says so many inappropriate things that I can't leave in." It's unreal how she doesn't seem to see any of their problematic views as truly an issue - the issue in her mind is 100% how badly people will respond to it.
Bit sneaky really. A handy little scapegoat when things do happen because "its probably Kurt's fault, Sarah's already admitted she had to censor him"

• Angry
Reactions: 13
And how did an hour and a half flight stop her from pooping for two days? Even for Sarah's weird logic that doesn't make sense.
I didn't want to give her video a view so I didn't watch it, but I wonder if the reason is that she normally abuses laxatives and with their busy schedule those couple days, she couldn't have counted on being able to run to a bathroom in time when the urge hit?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I didn't want to give her video a view so I didn't watch it, but I wonder if the reason is that she normally abuses laxatives and with their busy schedule those couple days, she couldn't have counted on being able to run to a bathroom in time when the urge hit?
Nay, I get this as well, and ALWAYS when I travel.
If you struggle with IBS or anxiety, flip even just a sensitive tummy it can happen to the best of us haha

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.