Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully the knee injury didn't hold her back from taking part in a full day of intense lower body workouts, including her achieving a personal best in a 70kg barbell squat, of which she was humble about - "And I'm injured, just saying." This miraculously healed her injuries and the strapping was no longer needed.
Ok I'm just catching up after being away for the past couple weeks and LOL this proves so much that she doesn't really try that hard at a lot of her workouts. If you're getting PRs while injured, that means you're never trying the rest of the time. So basically what I gather from this is she never actually squats at the gym, and likely doesn't do any other "normal" lifts either.

Reactions: 18
in her recent post, she said she recorded 20 podcast episodes this week. sounds like a lot until you realise each podcast is 5 minutes long and it would have taken at most 2/2.5 hours....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

In addition to being HELLA problematic, is she also a straight up idiot? How do you get this wrong???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
1) Classic Sez, so confused. She's having a day of "no early alarms. No meetings. No rushing. No where to be. No one to see. And no emails to send." And she claims it's "important for us to embrace these days and enjoy the simplicity of family life." -- Yet, she's vlogging it?? That's work. And that's the farthest thing from embracing the day with her family and being fully present to it.

Even in her unnecessary car chat yesterday, she went on about how she's so behind on all her work. COuld have done with at least 4 more hours at the office. And then goes, "But it's okay, I have the long weekend to catch up."

WHICH ONE IS IT??? Are you relaxing with your family and not working, or are you working and vlogging? Are you embracing the "slow life" (no matter that your verison of it is anything but slow) or the hustle that validates you so much? Why are you SO confused and all over the place all the time?

2) What happened to the grand finale of the rEnO sEriEs? She literally still doesn't have her fLoOr-To-CiEliNG curtains in any room. Barely any art anywhere except some awkwardly placed curios. Her home has no warmth and doesn't look lived in even over six months on. All she has is this big pieces of boujee catalogue style expensive furniture. No mention of her bEstIE madi from sTuDiO AlbUs in ages. It's like they just forgot??

3) She's really running out of content because she doesn't finish what she's started. Hasn't finished the house update. Hasn't done the hair update vlog. Hasn't done any pre-wedding content, really. AND she's getting more and more cagey about things she would otherwise very casually vlog about. I sense she's afraid of getting cancelled because sh knows she's 100% capable, if she lets herself be seen as she is. End result is a whole lot of pointless sponsored skincare content (honestly I can't watch her skincare routine anymore. It's just the same, and it's very boring), and ads Sunee or for something or another. She's basically a youtube telemarketer?

4) Anyone else get irked every time she says "spoiler alert" when she's revealing the tiniest most insignificant detail about her wedding? Spoiler alert?? Like dude, it's not an upcoming Avengers movie. It's literally a private, intimate, personal hopefully once in a lifetime event that you really shouldn't be so self-conscious about sharing with the whole world. Stop packaging it like it's "content". I mean I know she's going to milk it for all it's worth and vlog it and what not, and her stans will be there for it. But showing us tacky handpainted pots and flowers is hardly a SPOILER. She really thinks she's a big time celebrity with everyone having their eyes peeled for all these details shes dropping badly.

I mean get real, Scuz.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I 100% think she gets lip fillers and although it’s her decision, I do find it problematic she hides something so obvious. I just don’t think she gets them as often as stated on here?? Surely she doesn’t get them every month?

So I noticed she hasn’t mummy shamed recently. Do you think she’s realised Fox is developing at a normal rate and isn’t super advanced like she claimed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
1) Classic Sez, so confused. She's having a day of "no early alarms. No meetings. No rushing. No where to be. No one to see. And no emails to send." And she claims it's "important for us to embrace these days and enjoy the simplicity of family life." -- Yet, she's vlogging it?? That's work. And that's the farthest thing from embracing the day with her family and being fully present to it.
Right! How can she preach about how important it is to spend time with your family when she's going to vlog the whole weekend? Here's a thought, Sarah, how about putting down the camera and actually spend time with your family. Your followers will still be there on Monday and maybe your family will thank you for not exploiting them for content.

I 100% think she gets lip fillers and although it’s her decision, I do find it problematic she hides something so obvious. I just don’t think she gets them as often as stated on here?? Surely she doesn’t get them every month?
Who knows, tbh. We can only go by what we're looking at. She very clearly got her lips done a couple of days before the retreat and her top lip didn't look like it does now. So she's either gotten yet another top up in two weeks, or it's as someone said above, that the fillers have now kicked in.

Reactions: 9
8430E7B5-B09E-46A6-AA73-E506B13C87E7.jpeg

her stans really defend anything... Good Friday is a Christian holiday, and it is associated with mourning due to the nature of what Good Friday is! I can’t with her stans who will defend her to the ends of the earth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Right! How can she preach about how important it is to spend time with your family when she's going to vlog the whole weekend? Here's a thought, Sarah, how about putting down the camera and actually spend time with your family. Your followers will still be there on Monday and maybe your family will thank you for not exploiting them for content.
Just wait till Monday when she does a story saying I know I told yous I'll vlog this weekend but i just got too caught up enjoying our family time together...
When the sad truth will be that she just read our comments here and felt like she needs to prove us wrong🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just wait till Monday when she does a story saying I know I told yous I'll vlog this weekend but i just got too caught up enjoying our family time together...
When the sad truth will be that she just read our comments here and felt like she needs to prove us wrong🤣
Oooooh now will she prove you right or wrong? What a catch 22 for sez we have now 🤣 if she doesn't do this maybe its out of spite to prove you wrong and if she does this she proves others right 🤔🤔🤔

Look I understand why people are mad about the whole happy good Friday but of she wasn't a Christian i honestly wouldn't give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it is certainly because it is over done. I have thought of it too, and have a friend who has some fillers. She is very open about it and hers are well done.
When they are done well you can hardly tell, it's just kinda slightly emphasises your features a little bit.

There has to be a responsibility of care there right!? I suppose they may be able to give their advice/opinion but if someone if insisting on it then they do it?
Of course they do whatever the client asks for!!!! It's money. They are not the "good kind of doctors". As a result you can see all kind of monsters around the world, many movie stars or musicians/singers went way too far and those "doctors" don't care. Maybe they give an advice, but I assume sometimes it's useless, considering how many overdone faces you can see.

Reactions: 5
Look I understand why people are mad about the whole happy good Friday but of she wasn't a Christian i honestly wouldn't give a tit.
[/QUOTE]
I understand that not everyone is of Christian faith or opinion, and that is fine, but in that case just say "Happy Friday, everyone!" or "Hope you enjoy your holidays!"...far less insulting to those who are Christian.
Sezzzie claims to be Christian but seems to have little understanding of what Lent, Good Friday, or any of the Holy Season is about...if she did, she wouldn't be monetising the whole thing with her recipes and app.

Reactions: 26
Little late, but on her stories 1-2 days ago she complains about how grumpy and in a mood Fox was, so bad that she couldn’t vlog...but she also films herself in bed with Fox, him being all cuddly and smiles. Which one is it? Don‘t blame your laziness on your kid. Or maybe he just doesn’t like to have a big camera shoved in his face when he just woke up. Then please prioritise your kid‘s needs.

So she also loved Tofu now. Wasn’t she intolerant to soy some time ago? Or at least sensitive? Or do I remember this wrong?

Reactions: 45
Nothing like a bit of sunbathing and skin damage to help with those milf-goals!

I wonder if she also gets filler in her cheeks, they seem more prominent than they used to be

Reactions: 23
This makes no sense? If he's napping you both get as much done. As long as you have a monitor to hear him they can both do whatever?
I’d say she was ‘watching him’ while he slept, so she could work out while he was awake and Kurt would watch him.

I'm sorry to come off as rude or blunt but her body is weird for someone who trains as much as she does. I think that many of you defending her are projecting your own insecurities. I think that her arms and legs easily hold on to fat or she doesn't workout as much as she says she does.

My workout routine and diet are similar to Sarah's and no matter what I do I'm built like Krissy Cela no matter how much I try to look slim and tiny. So something doesn't add up with Sarah - must be all the secret skittles and Red Bull.
so it’s weird for Sarah to train and eat how she does and have the body she does? But you also train and eat similarly and can’t look ‘slim and tiny’ no matter how much you try.
but something doesn’t add up for Sarah, and does for you.
I don’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.