Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hate on body hair, but Scuzzy's lips 100% make it look like she has a moustache. Now that I've seen it, it can't be unseen. Hope that's the look she was going for on her wedding day!!!

ETA: Also re Fox waking up early because Kurt left early & Abby started barking, has this woman ever heard of white noise? Why does she make everything 10x harder on herself?
Awww man, now all I see is the moustache......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This was in a uk national newspaper. Who’s the first person that comes to mind when reading this? 👀
9775E43F-4FDB-4976-A5C9-A79BF17DE0E5.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
did not match? is she a pants and a top?

like what even is that comment haha

what's not to get? it's been said here before many times that her abs look so out of place with her larger legs and upper body. she has little to no definition in her legs and upper body but her abs are ripped. so yes it does not match. like when guys are bulky up top and have skinny legs and people ask if they skipped leg day. because it doesn't match.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
On her stories today she basically said her retreat vlog is really raw, uncut, unedited -- and she's not used to it? and she's wondering if her audience will like it?

I thought raw and real was exactly absolutely her thing?
Which one is it, Scuz?

Are you just admitting to being filtered and edited after all these years? Nothing wrong with that. Just stop with the lying.

Aside: We really need to stop giving her ideas and opportunities to save herself and her tanking app. She was all set to upload her Easter resipec on (happy)Good Friday, and I'm 100% sure she read on here our discussions about how stupid that is. And now her FREEEEEE "bonus" recipes are up a day earlier. She seriously could not be worse at this business even if she tried.

Here we go again. "Happy Good Friday" It's a day of mourning, Sis, try again on Easter Sunday xoxo
What a dunce. And I thought she was super devout :rolleyes:
This story has since been deleted. She really keeps track of discussions on here, in real time.
Must not be that busy after all, or her insecurities are that sky high.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I wonder if they visited any of the new locations listed for covid on the Sunshine Coast.
I can’t picture them isolating over Easter though.

Reactions: 5
I find it so bizarre that chef sezzy thinks cooking a whole fish is fancy and complicated... I cook a whole fish when I go beach camping and just have fire 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
what's not to get? it's been said here before many times that her abs look so out of place with her larger legs and upper body. she has little to no definition in her legs and upper body but her abs are ripped. so yes it does not match. like when guys are bulky up top and have skinny legs and people ask if they skipped leg day. because it doesn't match.
I don’t have the energy to explain to you all of why this attitude ain’t right, but glad you are being called out on it. We shame Sarah for posing stupidly, photoshopping, using filters, facetune etc. We do not actually shame her actual body as it is. All bodies are different etc etc etc.

I dont know much about fillers, but in the stories in her car it looks like the filler has migrated out of the lip line? Normal or a botched?

Reactions: 16
No hate on body hair, but Scuzzy's lips 100% make it look like she has a moustache. Now that I've seen it, it can't be unseen. Hope that's the look she was going for on her wedding day!!!

ETA: Also re Fox waking up early because Kurt left early & Abby started barking, has this woman ever heard of white noise? Why does she make everything 10x harder on herself?
That’s caused by lipfillers, I once saw a video by Youtuber Lorry Hill explaining about the cons of using fillers. She explained, using herself as an example, that fillers can migrate over your lipline & cause a shadow that reads as facial hair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Exactly! Also if you take a look at Natacha Oceane even before injured when she trained really on next level compared to Sezza, she's never had a 6 pack and she spoke about it in one of her vlogs. She has actually the proportion of leanness when her upper body "fits" lower body and abs as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I can't with her in general but the car talks are next level. She speaks like she's more than everybody else. I struggle listening to her but I also want to know what she says.
But when she said "bebe" I died. Please don't say that again Sare! You are not cool. Just stuck to toddlah.

Reactions: 15
Exactly! Also if you take a look at Natacha Oceane even before injured when she trained really on next level compared to Sezza, she's never had a 6 pack and she spoke about it in one of her vlogs. She has actually the proportion of leanness when her upper body "fits" lower body and abs as well.
I love Natacha, but why are we comparing peoples bodies? I originally followed sez because her body looks a lot like mine. I’ve never trained like her (I do weights) and I don’t eat like her (bread and cheese are my favorite food groups) yet I still look like her with the very defined abs and less defined arms, thickish thighs for our frame, etc.
Luckily reading these comments doesn’t make me think my body “doesn’t match”. I quite like my body, but someone who’s struggling may come here not feel the same way.

Not trying to mod, I just think talking about her body looking bad for no underlying reason is a bit of a cheap shot

• Heart
Reactions: 59
People have different body-types... and it's no better when people shame men for not having mass in their legs in comparison to their upper bodies. I could workout my arms to death and they'd always be scrawny in comparison to my legs, which build muscle fairly easily. Nothing in Sarah's body looks "out of place" and it's a pretty damaging mentality to act as if there's a set way a person's body should carry weight and muscle.

Reactions: 37
First time I saw the new lips I thought it was this "plastic surgery"-filter that's been going around Instagram 🤷‍♀️ (not that there's anything wrong with plastic surgery obvs but her lips look so out of proportion now)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.