Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got several comments from legit Sunee subscribers asking when there would be Easter recipes and loads about why there were still no cookie recipes. I don’t that it’s her checking up here so much as her finally catching up on the thousands messages she ignored during the retreat, and realizing they stuffed up by not including anything related to the holiday. These cookies are, again, a reactive approach to dissatisfied customers. If this was planned, it wouldn’t be a midweek drop and it would’ve been a main or side dish because most families that celebrate Easter don’t get together to nibble cookies, they go to church and then have a large lunch or dinner spread. Cookies or other desserts are the add-on recipe for the holidays, not the only recipe unless your platform focuses on baking.

Reactions: 31
This posing trying to make your bones visible is ridiculous and sick. You are such a horrible example for young girls. Your body is just fine, fit and relatable. Your mind is the problem.
It completely boggles my mind that someone who looks like this has to even comtemplate a "wedshred". Even if what we're see most of the time is largely down to angles and lighting, she still looks great.

It makes me sad to think she can be this far down the rabbit hole and no one in her circle is concerned enough to speak up. She's probably told them she's only restricting and wedshredding until the wedding, yet we all know she'll do a project comeback after her honeymoon because she's "let herself go".

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It completely boggles my mind that someone who looks like this has to even comtemplate a "wedshred". Even if what we're see most of the time is largely down to angles and lighting, she still looks great.

It makes me sad to think she can be this far down the rabbit hole and no one in her circle is concerned enough to speak up. She's probably told them she's only restricting and wedshredding until the wedding, yet we all know she'll do a project comeback after her honeymoon because she's "let herself go".
Agreed. she's never going to be truly happy unless she can love and accept her body. She has an beautiful body, just the way it is, but she tries so hard to get it "picture-perfect" which isn't attainable and she will be constantly striving for something she cant have. We've all seen the difference between how she looks on her own photos vs. photos taken by others. IMO, and completely my own opinion, feel free to disagree, but she never learned to love herself at any stage of what her body looked like because her self love was conditional, and only for when she was "super shredded". so whenever she's not at her "ideal" body she over exercises and restricts because in her eyes her body isn't beautiful if it doesn't have abs. unless she can accept herself and LOVE herself for having a NORMAL body whether it is sUpA ShrEddED or not, she's never going to be happy. And it's too bad that she projects this mind set onto younger girls who are just trying to feel comfortable in their own bodies too.

And in absolutely no way am I defending her or something, Sarah drives me just as crazy as the next person. This is strictly my opinion of how i think she sees her own body, and not about how annoying and problematic and immature she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh c'mon Sare!!! You are not this teeny tiny birdy ballerina, stop trying so hard. You don't look like this in real life not even on other people's pictures from the retreat. This posing trying to make your bones visible is ridiculous and sick. You are such a horrible example for young girls. Your body is just fine, fit and relatable. Your mind is the problem.
And also who is asking for her workout routine?? She has a million videos/insta posts and an e book on her workouts... seems like it’s just an excuse to post a body check shot and lap up the arse licking comments she knows she’s going to get.

Reactions: 27
So she wakes up to messages from Stan's asking "How did you sleep!?". WHAT!? How obsessed do you have to be to ask someone who is not in your own household that question. Let alone a person you don't actually know!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I officially cannot stand the sound of her voice and can’t actually listen to her stories anymore. She talks that much tit and with such a stupid/fake/kiddy tone that I just cannot 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Aw rats, sounds like someone isn’t going to be able to conceive her “honeymoon baby” that she was so confident in, unless of course she makes them wait 2 weeks to have a honeymoon while she’s ovulating 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw rats, sounds like someone isn’t going to be able to conceive her “honeymoon baby” that she was so confident in, unless of course she makes them wait 2 weeks to have a honeymoon while she’s ovulating 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️
IF she's ovulating.... at "WedShred" bodyweight it's likely she may not xx

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Another skincare plug 🙄. Anyone who has ezcema or dermatitis knows you should avoid using any skincare products other than a gentle cleanser and moisturiser (like QV etc) and SPF. Agree with the comments about Easter, content should have been pushed 2 weeks prior. Unless she is pushing towards the Orthodox Easter crowd, which is highly unlikely. It all seems rushed and unprofessional. SeZzY sabotaging herself at every turn.

Reactions: 20
What's the good in releasing recipes the day before the Easter long weekend? When all the shops are shut tomorrow 🥴🥴 so handy & well thought out!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So you’re telling me I can download the app for FREEE??? Wow sign me up!

Oh but then I have to overpay to actually access the content, and encourage sez and the team with likes on an Instagram post to receive a “free” fish recipe that I am, for lack of a better word, already entitled to because I pay for their recipes.

Plz explain Sunneeeee.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Anyone else get this vibe?
Yes x 10000000. I know it is a company but labelling your laptop is extreme.

Also lol @ sunee, like this post so I know to upload the recipe to the app which you can download for free, but then you need to pay me $120 for the fish recipe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No hate on body hair, but Scuzzy's lips 100% make it look like she has a moustache. Now that I've seen it, it can't be unseen. Hope that's the look she was going for on her wedding day!!!

ETA: Also re Fox waking up early because Kurt left early & Abby started barking, has this woman ever heard of white noise? Why does she make everything 10x harder on herself?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
51F0D635-FE00-479B-9F8C-0C4432B781B6.jpeg

no this doesn’t look like “too much effort” it looks like you got it straight out of the garbage

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Sorry but you can't tell me she made those hot cross buns. They look store bought. People are just paying for the spicy glaze recipe, I bet. Why didn't they just put the snapper recipe on the app and the two "bonus" Easter recipes on the app and website for free? It makes no sense. Who's going to sign up to Sunee for Easter recipes that are literally everywhere for free right now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, poor babe is so tired today because she had to get Fox up by herself this morning. Thankfully her mum was on hand all morning so babe could go boxing and that Kurt was back in the afternoon so she could hang with her besties work in the office. Phew! She almost had to be a mum today. Almost.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.