Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzz she's having a mum day today 🥴 imagine not thinking you're mum everyday but only on specific days 😂 I guess she's ignoring all the bad press and won't acknowledge it until she's forced to.
In order to be able to label something a "Mum Day" ...does that mean there are days where she is not a mother??

Like you say, most parents arrange their day to balance work, children, chores ect on a daily basis...

Her understanding of life balance is wack.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So people have to confirm their meal...........I just assumed she’s throw a few df/gf/spon grazing platters at them.

When I got married the venue needed to know the menu choices a month in advance. Her venue must be pretty chill.

5ABF7E31-7CBD-4E3A-8F9C-1E7F90878FAA.png

Also I figured out why she stopped posting.....it’s the only way she can stop losing followers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I like how her newest story she kept emphasising Funee and how busy it has been -- like sweetie, we already know that nobody renewed, get a grip pls

• Haha
  • Heart
I like how her newest story she kept emphasising Funee and how busy it has been -- like sweetie, we already know that nobody renewed, get a grip pls
But Guuyzz she has to think up this tip!! Content ideas like this don't just come out of thin air!?
Screenshot_20210413-174620_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I have to admit, it is giving me life to see someone with legit qualifications and curency go after her like this. She cannot pass this off as hAtErzZzZzZ like she does her anyone in her audience who doesnt agree or holds a mirror up to her BS or simply even questions her.

She has been awfully quiet the last three days. Even though she's saving the hen's weekend content for the vlog, it is super unlike her to absolutely not story. She will 100% return with her lies about how many concerned DMs she got about her silence, when the truth is she is in over her head with this speculation. In just three days Ive seen more than 3 news pieces and two twitter threads about Dr McKay's book. And none of it was even remotely flattering.

Bad timing for Funee's first three months ending too. Anyone with information about how to check her subscriber count and what happened over the weekend? Is there a website like social blade for apps??

Could this be the beginning of the end?

View attachment 525983View attachment 525980
It would be nice if some of the very influential senior journalists that follow him would pick up on this but I feel like she’s a bit small-time for anyone to really care. But I notice Dan Andrews follows him, so maybe we could ask him to give it a share 😂. I wonder if she’ll get the defamation lawyers on to him?

Reactions: 16
Her idea of "Mum day" seems to be her way of saying she doesn't want to work that day. What luxury it is to be able to choose you days off!

I'm in Adelaide and on A Current Affair tonight at 7pm they have a segment on "Influencers" and they showed a picture of the one and only Sezzy 🤣🤗🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Please tell me Natacha is not wearing Sarah's camo leggings??!!! The WF t-shirt is already enough. I'm disappointed. She wears WF a lot! So, she quits Gymshark for ethical reasons, but she's happy to wear this crappy brand and knowing they work with crappy Sezza's Day?..

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m in Aus and saw a preview for a current affair tomorrow that is airing on influencers and Sarah was included in the promo!

will try come back and update if I get to watch

Reactions: 21
Guyzzz she's having a mum day today 🥴 imagine not thinking you're mum everyday but only on specific days 😂 I guess she's ignoring all the bad press and won't acknowledge it until she's forced to.
I hate it when she says "a mom day". She just has absolutely no idea. I don't even have kids but I know very well that there's is no such thing as a mom day. You are a mom 24/7! Since the day your child is born, you don't take rest days or days off. Even if they're at school or with grandparents, you still are a mom!!! She is fucked up in her head if she has the need to have a "mom ON mom OFF" button.

Reactions: 27
Please tell me Natacha is not wearing Sarah's camo leggings??!!! The WF t-shirt is already enough. I'm disappointed. She wears WF a lot! So, she quits Gymshark for ethical reasons, but she's happy to wear this crappy brand and knowing they work with crappy Sezza's Day?..
Pretty sure she’s wearing a different pair of WF leggings. I have the same ones, they were released about a year ago and are def not SezzZzy x WFA

Reactions: 5
I thought the same when I saw her stories this morning. I've been troubled to see her in WHTFX clothing for months now, but she never openly "endorses" them to indicate a possible collaboration or contract. So maybe she just likes their clothing or they're sending her free stuff to wear. Or so I'd like to assume. Because I LOVE NATACHA :cry: and Ijust don't want to acknowledge the possibility of being disappointed, by considering her in the same bracket as someone like Scuz ugh.

So today, I left her a little note. I'm not even sure she'll see it. But if she does and I hear back, I will update.

Pretty sure she’s wearing a different pair of WF leggings. I have the same ones, they were released about a year ago and are def not SezzZzy x WFA
Also, wait, WHAT? WF already had a pair of camo leggings available, that look very similar to the ones Scuz "designed" ??
First, she lies so much.
Second, what's the point of doing that?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m in Aus and saw a preview for a current affair tomorrow that is airing on influencers and Sarah was included in the promo!

will try come back and update if I get to watch
I saw that too, it looks like it’s about celeb spellcheck and the photo of Sarah is when she was sharing those ‘show me a photo of’ photos and we could see it said facetune or something like that on her computer folders. Anyone remember that? CSC shared it, right?

Reactions: 21
Her face changed so much over the past two years but I can't pinpoint exactly what. Obvs she has a fuckton of filler but it's not just her lips, her neck and eyes hav changed as well. It's so weird to see how different she looked in 2018/19 to now...

Reactions: 23

It’s here! I haven’t watched it yet and unsure if I will, but if some brave soul does, please give a recap! 🖤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

It’s here! I haven’t watched it yet and unsure if I will, but if some brave soul does, please give a recap! 🖤
It's 30 minutes long, and it's just part one. And she's calling it the best week of her life.

I can't. That's grounds enough for me not to watch it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.