Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look who collected her dress today... wonder if it was #gifted?
Also, on another thought, I wonder if she will be ✨quirky✨ and ✨different✨ and have a pink wedding dress?
the bleeping foot/leg pop please 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I have to admit, it is giving me life to see someone with legit qualifications and curency go after her like this. She cannot pass this off as hAtErzZzZzZ like she does her anyone in her audience who doesnt agree or holds a mirror up to her BS or simply even questions her.

She has been awfully quiet the last three days. Even though she's saving the hen's weekend content for the vlog, it is super unlike her to absolutely not story. She will 100% return with her lies about how many concerned DMs she got about her silence, when the truth is she is in over her head with this speculation. In just three days Ive seen more than 3 news pieces and two twitter threads about Dr McKay's book. And none of it was even remotely flattering.

Bad timing for Funee's first three months ending too. Anyone with information about how to check her subscriber count and what happened over the weekend? Is there a website like social blade for apps??

Could this be the beginning of the end?

Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 20.43.04.png
Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 20.41.01.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Friday (tomorrow) is officially the 90 day anniversary of Sunee. ie: first opportunity for those 3 month subscription users to not renew. I wonder how many will take screenshots of the recipes they liked and cancel their subscription? 🍿
Better yet, do what I did and email Apple, explain that you want a refund because the services that the vendor advertised were not delivered (I cited not being able to access the app without wifi even though a huge selling point was to be able to pull up recipes at the grocery store) and I was refunded within a day or 2. I tried to request a refund from Sunee and after 3 weeks of not replying (and me following up every week) they told me they could not issue refunds because the subscription is sold through Apple. SO if you are wanting to cancel your subscription I would not rely on the Sunee team to get back to you in a timely fashion, just go through itunes/apple and get a refund while you're there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
37CDE3E1-C376-41B3-A6E4-58BDD19AB2EB.jpeg

hi fam! First, just wanted to state that I am always reading here lol. Not in an obsessive way, but I keep up here and on the Reddit and with any outside news on Sarah.
Recently I took a dive back into old threads because when things happened live, I was just so heated in the moment and wanted a refresh to gather my thoughts.
I noticed that on older threads on her Reddit (and comments from stans on Facebook, news articles, her personal IG, etc) the reoccurring argument is “why do you care” and “don’t bring your negativity here.”
Obviously we’ve discussed REPEATEDLY how Sarah pushes toxic positivity and classifies any feedback as “haters.”
But I need to share my deep-rooted “why” here with you guys because you all share similar frustrations.
Why do I care? Why do I still keep up with Sarah? Why do I “hate watch?”
One example can be found in the screenshot I’ve shared.
I was scrolling through comments on Celeb Spellcheck before the page was deleted (ughhh RIP) and found that Abbey Lister (y’all remember she is one of the huge fans that went on the Health Code Retreat) was tagged by a friend under the pic of Sarah’s thigh gap photoshop exposure. So Abbey has definitely seen at least some of the harmful scandals that Sarah has been involved in. Doesn’t seem like a big deal, but to me it is.
I could sit here and say “wow, some of her stans know about the bullshit and still chose to support, that’s horrible of them” and I guess it is in some ways. But I empathize because it happened to me. Not just with Sarah. There are a handful of influencers that I watched religiously and I was...well, influenced lol. And anybody can say “well take it with a grain of salt, these people give disclaimers, you’re just dumb.” But this misinformation and manipulation is EVERYWHERE. Our social media is saturated with it. I guess the one good thing about all these harmful influencers is that some of us can now receive content with some caution because we’ve learned from our mistakes.
But now I’m desperate to stop other young girls from blindly making the same mistakes. That screenshot showing Abbey seeing the photo shop stuff really broke my heart because clearly she still made the choice to drop a bunch of money on that retreat. She still loves Sarah, and there’s nothing I can do about it.
As it’s been pointed out, influencers like Sarah are successful with their “we’re best friends” and “we’re sissy’s” narrative and then wrap up their sponsorships and bias opinions into their business. The line is blurred, and that’s where tit got dangerous for me personally. So when people question these influencers, the stans rush to defend because they think they’re best friends with that public figure. We see this daily, and usually that wouldn’t bother me, but in the fitness industry and food industry it makes me sick. I’ve dedicated my life, my school, everything to the science behind all of these aspects. I want to take down this horrendous bullshit that hurts women. I’ve personally spiraled in it, I watch my friends struggle with incorrect teachings, and even my mother/aunts.
just went on that tangent sorry lol but anyways, when her stans say “why do you care” or “why do you watch”...because this NEEDS TO STOP. And I wish those girls understood that (at least for me) it’s not just Sarah. I’m invested in calling out a lotttt of girls like this. It’s not personal, but it’s for the benefit of the generations ahead of us. To me it’s like watching a bad accident in public and experiencing the Bystander Effect: I don’t want us all to turn a blind eye, I want to DO SOMETHING. If I was putting out all of this horrible info, I hope to God somebody would call me out. I have a 13 year old sister ffs. She‘s exposed to this kind of tit.

Anyways, that’s my rant. I’m just frustrated with people outside of this thread saying “stop nitpicking” and “just don’t watch.” I’m here to take her down, and I’m here to take down anyone that is similar to her. Maybe I’m more invested in Sarah because #1 I fell for the “sissy’s” thing so it feels personal at times. And #2 out of all the public figures I monitor, she displays the most toxic behaviors. That’s not bias, that’s just how I’ve witnessed it all this time. And I’ve never ever seen anyone so hellbent on sticking to her narrative by blocking/deleting. Yea cancel culture is bad and it’s for sure gotten out of control, but in this case I’m here to utilize Cancel Culture for the actual purpose: stop a problematic individual.
Thank you all so much for staying active here and giving me a safe space. Keep fighting the good fight. I hope these recent articles chip away at her image. Others could claim I’m a bully for that, but at least you all understand where I’m coming from. The time is coming, I can feel it! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I tried to request a refund from Sunee and after 3 weeks of not replying (and me following up every week) they told me they could not issue refunds because the subscription is sold through Apple.
Just when you think they can't get any more shady.

There's no mention of refunds on the website. I'm sure there used to be in the FAQ but if there was it's since been removed. All that's there now is a What If I Change My Mind? section which just says to email them (where you'll no doubt encounter the same response as above). A legit business will always tell you how to get a refund for a service you are paying for. The fact Sunee doesn't says it all.

I'm glad the app store will refund people. It's passed time this scam of a business venture died.

Reactions: 45
Do people have to re-subscribe actively? I assumed it was a rolling thing and you had to un-subscribe (via their appalling customer service) to not be charged again?
nah the only good thing about Funee is that there is no roll over, you'd have to ACTIVELY renew, and except for those diehard-up-her-ass fans, I doubt anyone would!!

Reactions: 11
Look who collected her dress today... wonder if it was #gifted?
Also, on another thought, I wonder if she will be ✨quirky✨ and ✨different✨ and have a pink wedding dress?
Her posts are all ads so I don’t think it was if she hasn’t posted it on her own feed or story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sadly although these articles coming out are from qualified professionals making valid points, and not just picking at her she will not address them or take any accountability. I foresee radio silence or a poor me video pot about how hard the last few weeks have been, how stressed she is

Reactions: 35
Latest IG post on Sunnee account was posted 16 hours ago and only one comment... and it’s from Rochelle Fox....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Latest IG post on Sunnee account was posted 16 hours ago and only one comment... and it’s from Rochelle Fox....
honestly the only posts that ever got more than like 10 comments were at the start when everyone was having issues with the app !! Been dead ever since -- wonder if a month to month subscription will suddenly become available to try get people to buy??

Reactions: 24
i dont understand the caption on the new Sunee post ...

"
Name a more iconic trio:
🥢Thai Chilli Beef Stir Fry
🍌Banana Split Smoothie Bowl
🍫Chunky Choc Protein Bars "

wtf is iconic about that?

• Haha
Reactions: 69
i dont understand the caption on the new Sunee post ...

"
Name a more iconic trio:
🥢Thai Chilli Beef Stir Fry
🍌Banana Split Smoothie Bowl
🍫Chunky Choc Protein Bars "

wtf is iconic about that?
Why is this a trio? It doesn’t go together? This makes absolutely no sense, which is 100% on brand

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Iiiiinteresting her original try on stories were at a beautiful local boutique called hopexpage and I honestly thought for sure she’d go for a Prea James or something classy like that because there are a lot of two piece, slinky cuts etc. and to be honest they are all class and beautiful and she has the money to do so but instead she went to the tacky place out west that everyone in the Shire goes to if they want something cheaper but “branded” which tbh is the epitome of tacky. I’m so glad hopexpage didn’t sponsor her and I have no doubt that love Marie would have.
In Sarah’s defence hopexpage is a beautiful shop and curated so well but doesn’t have a lot of options IMO
Edit: HOWEVER I too am happy hopexpage didn’t sponsor her!!!!! I’ve seen lots of influencers go their for try ones so maybe they just invite them in for publicity?

Reactions: 6
Guyzzz she's having a mum day today 🥴 imagine not thinking you're mum everyday but only on specific days 😂 I guess she's ignoring all the bad press and won't acknowledge it until she's forced to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Who is RSVPing to a WEDDING in the 2 weeks prior to the EVENT???? Sarah just said this on her stories, that everything is finalised in the last 2 weeks before the big day... the girl has no idea.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh LAWWRRDDD, she has a pathbreaking, gamechanging tip to get the perfect! protein balls.
Hold your breath!...
"Seal the mix by pressing the balls between the palms of your hands."

Do any of you make protein balls any other way? Like maybe you have machines to do it? Or you eat them in clumpy handfuls straight out of the mix maybe? I dunno, she's the first person to suggest making balls this way!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Guyzzz she's having a mum day today 🥴 imagine not thinking you're mum everyday but only on specific days 😂 I guess she's ignoring all the bad press and won't acknowledge it until she's forced to.
What the hell is a "mum" day. Most of us have have "mum", "work" and "all the other roles in life" days EVERY day.

Reactions: 28
This is not turning out to be a good day or week in Funee/Scuzzy land. And Im loving it.

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 11.44.19.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.