Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow did anyone else’s heart leap into their throat seeing how close Kurt let Focks get to the cliff o_O At one point not even holding him with his free hand (other hand clearly busy filming the Insta story)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Best! 🙌🏾

You’re kidding right?!? Have you seen her grotesque amount of typos? 😬
I’m talking about the effort put into her campaign shoots for her active wear,
Not her actual Instagram page.

the motorbikes, the expensive set pieces, the over hyped SDXWFA stuck on everything. She puts so much effort into her image

she acts like it’s an ad for David Jones

sorry you got confused

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow did anyone else’s heart leap into their throat seeing how close Kurt let Focks get to the cliff o_O At one point not even holding him with his free hand (other hand clearly busy filming the Insta story)
Omg I had sooo much anxiety watching this and I don’t even have kids. God that could’ve ended so badly!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m talking about the effort put into her campaign shoots for her active wear,
Not her actual Instagram page.

the motorbikes, the expensive set pieces, the over hyped SDXWFA stuck on everything. She puts so much effort into her image

she acts like it’s an ad for David Jones

sorry you got confused
Her sloppy effort with captions/post copy undoes any “overhyped” shoots. It’s a whole package. And that package is slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like Sarah has flown under the radar for a long time. She’s so absent on her Instagram stories which is a stark contrast to a couple of years ago. I think the fact that people are seeing her true colours is really getting to her and she’s afraid to post much these days.

Reactions: 41
I still cannot fathom how she (or anyone working for her) thought that blocking everyone asking for a refund was ok! Could you imagine taking someone’s money and cutting all contact when they experience issues. That’s straight up illegal.
Some might say... fraud?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I feel like Sarah has flown under the radar for a long time. She’s so absent on her Instagram stories which is a stark contrast to a couple of years ago. I think the fact that people are seeing her true colours is really getting to her and she’s afraid to post much these days.
She honestly reminds me of a cockroach that just won’t die, no matter how many times you whack it with your shoe and spray it with mortein

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Came here to post exactly this! 😂😂 gotta be someone from the team right?! The timing is just too suss!!
Maybe... or maybe it is true and she was warm and bubbly but only because she had just started dating Kurt and wanted him to think she was a sweet, lovely girl. But it was actually an act in the beginning until he was trapped, and then her true colours came through and now she shouts at him in the street. She’s said she tricked him into thinking she was into camping when they were dating so I wouldn’t put it past her.

I think she’s one of those people who knows how to be charismatic and charming when she needs to be and uses it to manipulate people/situations.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Came here to post exactly this! 😂😂 gotta be someone from the team right?! The timing is just too suss!!
a girl in the outspoken group just confirmed she wrote it, apparently you can see her in the vlog and she thought sez n durt were really nice

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.