Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the drinking game, our spelling will still be better than Princess Sez

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just found this in my photos from the other days ballet stories and I’m dying 😂 she’s literally eye bleeping herself “mmm you’re such a bleeping milf Sarah, god you’re so sexy and perfect and hard working”
could you imagine looking back at your photos as a child to see your mother posing like that randomly in a pic with you?!?!

hahahahahahahahhahaha id be like mum what in the duck are you doing love

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s lost any sort of relate ability she had left.

So she got up at 6, left for work at 7, returned home at 6:30 for dinner, and now going to bed at 9?

I’m so confused what she thinks the rest of the world does? These are absolutely normal commute+work day hours!! I don’t have kids but how does any working mom that follows her look at that and then not think that she’s being hella dramatic
I agree its so dramatic what does she want?? A sticker??
Some of us have chronic illnesses and still go work regular jobs and do hobbies etc its not ground breaking

Reactions: 24
could you imagine looking back at your photos as a child to see your mother posing like that randomly in a pic with you?!?!

hahahahahahahahhahaha id be like mum what in the duck are you doing love
I’m actually dying at this now 😂 I’ve never even thought of that but tit imagine how cringe it will be showing a future partner photos of him when he was young 😂

Our girl at it again with the eye bleeping herself AND a collar bone check!

Also have to add you guys are so cute when she gets boring, people just start having fun and creating games, how is this such a healthy community compared to Sarah’s considering we are the dirty mean trolls? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sunee posted a vid for making hummus. She lists the ingredients in the written description to include "2 tsp aquafaba" and, in the video, says 1 tbsp. In US measurements, 1 US tbsp is 3 tsp. In Australia, 1 tbsp is 4 tsp. I'm starting to understand why her recipes suck.
Edit: where's the tahini??

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Great to see the latest campaign features no plus size models of POC, guess the novelty has worn off for Sissy?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.