Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just struggling to reconcile privacy with someone who's inviting literal random internet strangers to their son's (who cannot consent whatsoever) birthday party. That and she's likely to perceive someone invoking the ACCC as a threat against her.

Who knows what happened but I'm 100% confident that Sarah could have this situation if she was a decent human being.

Reactions: 46
I totally agree. I feel like because we somehow always get the exclusives “finding out her wedding venue has changed” they’re crying wolf. But all the rant from scuz and her sister is to garner as much sympathy. Isn’t that what she always does. Distract. Distract. I’m almost 1000% sure she ain’t getting any threats and no one standing out her gate. She’s not that kind of influencer. If she were. She’d have taken much more serious security management a long time ago. She just can’t handle all the criticism and the nit picking. That’s what this forum is for. To bring up her negative behaviors and nit pick her every lil passive aggressive actions since she blocks and deletes. Knowing she does that have silenced a lot of ppl who genuinely have had questions and concerns.

Reactions: 27
I honestly really worry for fox and his safety. People get so obsessed with “famous” kids (we’ve already seen it with the way some of her stans talk about him) and the fact they document his whereabouts and are inviting fucking strangers to come “celebrate his birthday” (albeit through an overpriced restreat). I was just watching an fbi episode where a YouTubers kid got kidnapped because they knew where they lived and when the parents were out etc and I know that’s a tv episode but it just reeked of Sarah and how she documents his entire life online, just made me really stressed!!

So no, Sarah, you can’t preach about the privacy thing when you are endangering your son on the fucking regular ......

Reactions: 41
Don’t fall for her acting...cause u being an empath she will still consider you “Scum of the Sea”

Reactions: 35
I have only ever seen it with the females name first. A quick google search of ‘wedding invites’ and you’ll see this.
Plus it’s generally ‘Bride and Groom’ ... how often do you see ‘Groom and Bride’ ? Meh I don’t care either way

Reactions: 9
It’s kinda interesting to me how the “haters” are the 1% and yet she takes the time to post an extended story giving that hate air time? 1% is so few that surely if it was that tiny tiny proportion the hate wouldn’t really be a blip compared to the positive feedback she is apparently receiving from 99%. How reassuring that must be to have that high of an approval rating! I get that safety threats are serious, but it struck me that she specially noted that some people are too excited and turning up at their “fave youtubers place”. So who is it that is being intrusive and inappropriate, the haters (which she seems to be implying are in the wrong) or the super fans?

Reactions: 41
So who is it that is being intrusive and inappropriate, the haters (which she seems to be implying are in the wrong) or the super fans?
I think it's a mix of both: bad Sunee reviews(/Sunee causing people to see through the cracks) + crazy stans showing up at airport/house/possibly wedding = overwhelmed with "hate"

Reactions: 31
Don’t fall for her acting...cause u being an empath she will still consider you “Scum of the Sea”
*The scum of sea

I had to double check
Eh, I make spelling errors a lot too online, sometimes even grammatical ones, but it's also not my full time job, so...

Reactions: 11
Wow sunee is rated 2.0 stars on google app.. no wonder she is down. “3 years” of hard work for what? An app that no one wants and no one has raved about. An app full of issues and that is a total let down, 2 stars!!!! I didn’t think it would fall apart so quick but it has

Reactions: 46
Reading some of the comments on here I realise this maybe something that happens with Sarah: the line between Sarah as a person (and the little personal details of everything that constitutes her life) and Sarah as a professional (an influencer, a wlaking-talking billboard, a breand/image) is conveniently blurred. Influencers build engagement via the personal and then leech off of the audience for professional gains. So, it gets easy to dismiss criticism of the work she does (the content she puts out, the brands she associates with, the products she makes/collaborates with, the tone she takes, the influence she actually has) with obsessed stans who might overstep boundaries of privacy that she has conveniently never enforced, and "hate" that she may be getting from people truly pissed off with her.

Therefore, when the shit hits the fan like it did when she cluelessly wore those braids, or bought Kurt the didgeridoo, or with the shitshow that si Sunee and the backlash it is receiving, it becomes very, very easy to categorise it as "hate" from this imaginary set of people who can't "get over her".

It's very, very strategic. Very convenient. And I think as an audience we get caught up in this double bind too. And a lot of real criticism gets brushed aside along with the hateful (sometimes unnecessary/unproductive) comments about hers and her familys looks, her parenting style, etc. It helps her get all the glory, all the sympathy, none of the hardwork in truly being a good person.

Her idea of being a positive influence in the world is to throw "random" compliments in to strangers every now and then. Isn't that weird? She literally has a platform and a space to do REAL positive work, but that would take too much hardwork, right? because it would involve being vulnerable, being open to faltering and messing up and being willing to learn and improve and build on herself. The thought of that must make her think: Ain't nobody got no time for that.

And who wants to honestly do that when you have a "sea" of "mermaids" lapping up her bullshit, buying her products, showing up at her house and feeding her crazy hyped sense of self who are helping her rake in the moolah that helps keep her expensive life going??

Reactions: 47
I think she has an issue with people coming up to her because she can’t profit off of that. No need for ‘stranger danger’ if that stranger paid an obscene amount of money to meet them.

Re the order of names for their wedding.. it would be nice if it wasn’t PRINCESS SARAH and her squire, but we all know everything is always about her first. After all, it is HER wedding and HER dream day. The rest of the people will be there to admire HER and because of their love for HER.

Reactions: 13
Wth she blocked my second account... it doesn't even follow her far out

Reactions: 23
I’m not trying to be dense, but to me her sit down talk playing with Fox being a good mum trying to not validate all the “hate” she gets was calculated. It shows “look as this Mum who is trying to do good in the world, how you sit there at hate on her?!” I’m sorry but it’s hard for me to see through that because we’ve seen her/kurt do it before (holding Abby in the appropriation apology video, Kurt saying Sarah bought the didgeridoo to teach Fox about Indigenous culture)

Sarah’s true self is through her actions. You see it in her snarky and rude replies via her own profile and Sunee. You see it through her stories bringing down other businesses or not supporting ones that don’t pay her to say their name. You see it when she disrespects other cultures. You see it with her giving uncertified advice. She is her own downfall.

I agree with the other posts of her reality vs reality. Fans showing up to her house = omg they love me guyz! Vs fans who honestly bought her product and are looking for customer service then getting blocked = haters

Her reality is warped because she wants to tell her followers everything but now she is concerned for her privacy? She deserves privacy like everyone else but she should have set the boundaries years ago like when she was living on her own, having a baby, gaining tons of followers. These threads often tell Sarah that she needs to be private for her and her families safety.

Sarah has to realize if she wants to play the social media game, it is not 100% on her terms. She has millions of people who follow her that she needs to be aware of. Not just herself

Reactions: 57
That performance on her Instagram story tonight sure was a ride. She’s right, bullying isn’t a joke, but there’s a solid difference between being bullied and being held accountable - she cannot tell the difference between the two.

She is constantly being told to do better and continuously views it as folks just being HaTeRz when it’s just people calling her out on her bullshit. The racism, the homophobia, putting a small business in the negative limelight for a mistake that she made, being antivax, consistently promoting unhealthy lifestyle & eating habits... as you all know, the list only goes on.

I hope that one day we can look at a YouTube video or an Instagram story where she apologies for how problematic she is. It completely baffles me how she reads these forums and goes “nah they’re just haters” like sissssss, DO BETTER.

Reactions: 51
In regards to her safety, why hasn’t she consulted anyone on this? Or why isn’t Two Palms, her agency, giving her advice and taking care of her? There are precautions that others take (not posting real-time, scrubbing their address off the first few pages of google, not posting your child’s naked body - sorry had to).

But in all seriousness your agency should be looking out for your best interest and should be able to grow your following SAFELY. So either they’re shit or Sarah doesn’t take their advice.

In regards to all her toxic positivity shit, it just really grinds my gears and has always bugged me about her even when I was a semi Stan. Being a good person isn’t complimenting people, it’s about ethically doing what’s right even when it doesn’t benefit you, even when it hinders you. She totally misses this mark over and over again and THAT is what’s sad.

Reactions: 50
We know she reads here. How can she get online and post a massive (mostly nonsensical) rant with too many Focean cameos (deflect deflect) after all the CONSTRUCTIVE comments we have made jus today. It’s clear we aren’t haters, we are just truth seekers. For her to still go on her stories as an open letter to us is just weird

edit to add: I honestly found Fox annoying in those stories. Like she was saying she has mental health struggles and legitimately is feeling worried etc - talk about it in your content room? I cannot take her seriously when she is talking about cyber bullying with her toddlers foot on her cheek

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.