Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that someone commented in here about how she tortures her muffins by mixing them vigorously - then today she bangs on about how she only folds them gently. But then proceeds to mix them to death.

Its admirable how quickly she reacts to comments in this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did I hear correctly.. she says she makes all her recipes twice, then when Kurt wanted to eat one she said no because she didn't want to make them again? But still why would people buy something you've only made twice?
I thought this too?! Sarah is so damn lazy. This cooking project is such a rush job with no thought or care at ALL. How can a ‘chef’ make something once and decide “YUP this doesn’t need any tweaking or extras - good to go!”

Reactions: 10
I am thinking Sarah is pregnant again. Randomly decided to watch a few clips from her Instagram stories and theres a few of a black screen where you just here her and kurt talking about a movie they were crying over 'don't get pregnant guys' was something she said.

Nonetheless, I still cant believe how popular sarah continues to be despite the tit she pulls every day. Also, the muffins or whatever she showed on her stories looked dry af.
Oh my gosh yes! I wanted to mention this, but I have nothing to base it off of. Its just an intuitive feeling. It would explain why she's unleashing an onslaught of criticism on Kurt. She trapped him again with baby number two, so now she can be the b*tch she really is deep down. And it might explain why she hasn't been begging for a sponsored wedding lately. She won't be getting married anytime soon with another baby on the way that she'll use to increase engagement and line her pockets. I could be way off base, but some sort of gut feeling says she's pregnant. Oh! And she hasn't described in detail her horrible period lately, so there's another clue.

Edited to add: I haven't watched her stories just yet, but based on the comments here the way she's treating Kurt is abusive in my opinion. The control and power she's exercising over him is very alarming (pretending to punch him?!). And at this rate, I'd be surprised if he doesn't leave their relationship with an eating disorder of his own. I am blown away by the damage she is doing to his mindset as well as her followers mindset regarding food. It's so incredibly unhealthy.

Questions: did she eat one of the muffins she made? She used gluten containing flour correct? If yes to both, did she head to the hospital? She said previously that if she consumes gluten it will send her straight to the hospital.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Funny thing though, she mentioned tofu being one of her main protein sources in her shopping stories today. And she does keep sharing stories with her eating tofu. This, in spite of having a self-diagnosed soy allergy. :whistle:
It's like she's forgotten she spent years pretending to be allergic to soy. It's hard to keep track when everything you say is made up.
😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
No she used gluten-free flour, she showed the bag.
Ah okay. Thank you for answering. Darn! Lol! I thought we caught her in yet another lie or contradiction.

Funny thing though, she mentioned soy being one of her main protein sources in her shopping stories today. And she does keep sharing stories with her eating tofu. This, in spite of having a self-diagnosed soy allergy. :whistle:
It's like she's forgotten she spent years pretending to be allergic to soy. It's hard to keep track when everything you say is made up.
😇
Yeah, her allergies tend to change as her delusions change and her mental health status fluctuates. I'm allergic to almonds and cashews (diagnosed by an actual allergist after my lips swelled up and I had blisters all over them) and I don't get to decide that I'm no longer allergic. Her self diagnosed allergies piss me off because it minimizes the real risk that those of us with diagnosed allergies face. She is part of the problem and why servers and restaurants don't take allergies seriously. It's such a disservice.

Reactions: 11
Ok so Whitney Simmons just uploaded part one of her proposal! Now this looks like what Sarah was after 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why did she make out like she food preps every Sunday. Total BS. She shares everything and I’ve never noticed this happens every Sunday.

100% going to be a subscription basedfood app/meal planner/podcast possibly workouts

Deliciously Ella has similar and only charges £1 per month. I guaranty Sezzy will be 10x that.

Also - Imagine spending all that money on an ebook to workout with her. Then she can’t be bothered to over train because her cancelled photo shoot is over.

Reactions: 17
Why did she make out like she food preps every Sunday. Total BS. She shares everything and I’ve never noticed this happens every Sunday.
Also, when she said it's their least busy day of the week - why does she act like she has a M-F 9-5 job and that's the only downtime she has? She attempts to pull a "Stars: They're Just Like Us!" flex but it's a flop.

Given the gloop she's normally eating and that she's not a seasoned home cook, there is no way did she make up that muffin recipe off the cuff. More likely she took a recipe from the internet that was well reviewed and then tried substituting all of her "allergens" in equal quantities.

Gluten free, soy free, dairy free, nut free, FUN AND TASTE FREE.

Reactions: 17
Skipped through her stupid amount of stories and caught her saying she hates spending more than she needs to and mentioned precooked rice packets vs dry rice and cooking it yourself... 1. Who even buys the precooked stuff, it tastes like tit and I feel like people only buy it when desperate aka need it for lunch when you’re at work and don’t wanna spend heaps and 2. We will never forget her like $450 grocery shop which was comprised of every pre cut vegetable in existence.

Reactions: 22
I'm just waiting for the "i'm so bloated from eating so much" or "I have a gurgly stomach because I think their was SoY or VegEtaBle oil in the dish last night so here are my TEN disordered tips to get BaCk on TracK"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I still can't get over that she made Kurt beg for one of her hockey pucks, I mean one of her muffins lol. If I were him I would have told her to eff off and then went out to the best bakery in town, bought the most glorious gluten and vegetable oil filled muffin and eaten right in front of her. But I'm petty like that lol. Seriously though, how incredibly degrading.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Ok so Whitney Simmons just uploaded part one of her proposal! Now this looks like what Sarah was after 🤣🤣
I had tears in my eyes watching that!
im a regular here so this pains me to say but Sarah reminded me of myself for a hot minute. I was as obnoxious as Sarah but I was so desperate to get engaged and my partner dragged his feet (we were together 8 years though). We ended up breaking up 6 months after we got engaged (my doing, I broke up with him) because I realised it shouldn’t be like that.
maybe Kurt will realise the same one day, who knows.

• Heart
And cue the photo of 8 muffins today. Definitely did not need to withhold all 11 of them last night. What a controlling turd...

• Angry
And cue the photo of 8 muffins today. Definitely did not need to withhold all 11 of them last night. What a controlling turd...
Sounds like someone had a little late night snack after her SoCiAL DiNnEr WiTh gIrLfRiEnDs

• Haha
I still can't get over that she made Kurt beg for one of her hockey pucks, I mean one of her muffins lol. If I were him I would have told her to eff off and then went out to the best bakery in town, bought the most glorious gluten and vegetable oil filled muffin and eaten right in front of her. But I'm petty like that lol. Seriously though, how incredibly degrading.
I guess we can take solace in the fact he would of probably ordered in some uber eats and enjoyed it without shame, while his mummy fiance was out

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guess we can take solace in the fact he would of probably ordered in some uber eats and enjoyed it without shame, while his mummy fiance was out
I hope he did! And I hope he ate a pint of ice cream and then ripped farts all night long in their bed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I told Whitney about how tit Sarah was. She said she’d look into it, but they still follow each other. I unfollowed Whitney because I don’t support people that support racist homophobic people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.