Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all said he was trapped. It was obvious. :(
That's kind of what I thought, but wasn't totally sure. I also kind of got the impression that since she loves checklists and schedules, an engagement/marriage and baby were just the next steps on her to do/goals list. Like it didn't matter if Kurt wasn't right for her and vice versa. She had a schedule to stick to and figured he'd suffice.

They keep saying how lucky she was to get pregnant since she had CIN3 and PCOS. Having CIN3 does not affect fertility! She probably said it in a video so people would feel bad for her and now all the minions are vomiting regurgitating back her words :rolleyes:
Yes! I'm so confused by this. I had pre cancerous cells 10 years ago and underwent cryotherapy to remove them (thank goodness I didn't try to cure it with a vegan diet). My gynecologist never mentioned that it would cause issues or complications getting pregnant. I have no idea if there's any validity to that claim, but you're right. Sounds like another made up lie to garner sympathy. The misinformation she spreads never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Absolutely!! 😊

I like Hyram and Susan Yara. But I definitely follow more of the opinions of derms. Which reminds me Dr. Shereene Idriss is also amazing!
Definitely a off topic thing, but don’t support Susan Yara after her stunt with her new brand.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think the pregnancy was planned. I think she wanted to do it in order. Engaged, married, kids.

Although the way she is going it could be - baby, engaged, new home, single

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I just like that everyone is on the same page... we ordered all of our doors and windows in white and they came with silver trims and I didn't even have to say anything and our tradies called up the window place and they're like "wow, Sezzy hates silver"... so it's just cool we're all on the same page".

Uh, so you dictate everything that's happening even though it's not just your house. How entitled is she? Also what grown woman calls herself Sezzy? She needs to grow the duck up. Ugh so slapable.
this is actually fucked. I still can’t fathom that they aren’t leaving one original aspect in the house. They have a hand on changing EVERYTHING, from the fkn fence to an already landscaped garden. Sarah’s worlds are colliding... her control obsessed self needs to have full and sole control of every single decision and change, everything needs to be HER... versus her tightass self, which is clearly losing this battle as control is more important to her.
Shows a lot about her character that she is happy spending hundreds of thousands on illogical changes that add NO value, just to maintain an image for the internet and prove she is a bossgirl unnecessary controlfreak with no sense of reality.

she cares more about aesthetics than practicability. More about her image than her family. Show me a toyroom full of memories, a cubby house. Where are all the future miracle babies going to be allowed to play, explore and get creative? Does this house even have 4 bedrooms now they have converted rooms into a content room and pilates room? If not.. they’ll be moving out within ten years according to her MuM plan. Good luck making any money then.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think the pregnancy was planned. I think she wanted to do it in order. Engaged, married, kids.

Oh my gosh yes! :ROFLMAO:

I agree that she seemed to want to do it in some sort of order. Maybe she had become so impatient waiting for Kurt to propose that she decided to take matters into her own hands? A baby was something she could control and went ahead with getting pregnant? I guess the biggest reason I think she duped him into it is because she lied about being a chill, easy going, spontaneous girl, but in reality she's the complete opposite. She lied about her entire personality and character for her own gain. It was deceitful and unfair to Kurt to lead him on like that. I guess I just don't think any of her motives are pure anymore, so I apologize for sounding so jaded. Wouldn't put a planned pregnancy past her considering all of her narcissistic tendencies. She may have even done it for the attention?

Reactions: 11

i’m kinda on the fence with this one. What makes me think she didn’t plan it is the fact she would need to share her body with a baby and change her body. That killed her.

Also in my head I feel like immaculate conception is more likely than Sarah actually letting Kurt get down and dirty with her. But seriously, you can’t expect 100% not to get pregnant if you aren’t using protection. Unless she has brainwashed herself that much she actually believes she couldn’t (which I do not believe for a second). That, or Kurt’s pull out game is weak 😩😂

i definitely lean more towards the “calculated baby trap” though

She may have even done it for the attention?
very likely! Her content had been verrry repetitive after her fifth project comeback and third over exaggerated health issue. Everything is a business or attention seeker move for her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also in my head I feel like immaculate conception is more likely than Sarah actually letting Kurt get down and dirty with her. But seriously, you can’t expect 100% not to get pregnant if you aren’t using protection. Unless she has brainwashed herself that much she actually believes she couldn’t (which I do not believe for a second). That, or Kurt’s pull out game is weak 😩😂

i definitely lean more towards the “calculated baby trap” though
yess! Definitely agree! Even though she says they weren’t ‘trying’ (from memory she has said previously she would have like to have been married before having kids because of her Christian faith or something) then surely you know you have a % of getting pregnant if you’re having unprotected sex and not on birth control???
so if she really did want to wait until marriage like she’s claims, then why wouldn’t you just have protected sex??

So that’s what makes me think deep down she was trying? 🤷‍♀️ Just my thoughts, could be wrong

Reactions: 8
Wtf is wrong with people
That last comment is disturbing on so many different levels that I can't even begin to unpack that baggage. Her followers are deluded and messed up. Wtf are they all smoking? I blame Sarah for perpetuating this sort of view of relationships. Even her followers have picked up on the power dynamic and are just justifying it as totally normal. The least he can do? Gtfo.

Reactions: 22
New poster, longtime lurker!
Has anyone watched her latest video? Her lips are lopsided!! Her left side is bigger than the right, might be swelling but still... how awkward 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That last comment is disturbing on so many different levels that I can't even begin to unpack that baggage. Her followers are deluded and messed up. Wtf are they all smoking? I blame Sarah for perpetuating this sort of view of relationships. Even her followers have picked up on the power dynamic and are just justifying it as totally normal. The least he can do? Gtfo.
This is absolutely crazy to me, because as you said- she has made herself seem like she does absolutely everything in the relationship and Kurt is just along for the ride. Sarah has entirely perpetuated the angle that has now made people think Kurt is a complete deadbeat. I’m expecting him to have another week long anxiety attack as a result of all these comments, yikes.

Also, it’s funny how these people conveniently forget the fact that Sarah controls every aspect of his life. Like, she has even said that she doesn’t even let him cook when she is home. Is she scared he’s going to lace her food with gluten, sugar and dairy?! Or is it used as a manipulation tactic when she claims that he never does anything? She’s mental guys.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
this is actually fucked. I still can’t fathom that they aren’t leaving one original aspect in the house. They have a hand on changing EVERYTHING, from the fkn fence to an already landscaped garden. Sarah’s worlds are colliding... her control obsessed self needs to have full and sole control of every single decision and change, everything needs to be HER... versus her tightass self, which is clearly losing this battle as control is more important to her.
Shows a lot about her character that she is happy spending hundreds of thousands on illogical changes that add NO value, just to maintain an image for the internet and prove she is a bossgirl unnecessary controlfreak with no sense of reality.

she cares more about aesthetics than practicability. More about her image than her family. Show me a toyroom full of memories, a cubby house. Where are all the future miracle babies going to be allowed to play, explore and get creative? Does this house even have 4 bedrooms now they have converted rooms into a content room and pilates room? If not.. they’ll be moving out within ten years according to her MuM plan. Good luck making any money then.

THIS THIS THIS. You nailed exactly what I was thinking.
They are renovating this house as if it were a falling-apart-fixer-upper. I was shocked to see it all stripped down to the studs. Honestly. What was the point of buying a modern home if they were planning on completely destroying it? Oh right, everything they do is for views. Pathetic.

Also I know this is petty, but I’m an architect and when I saw their fixture misaligned on the tiles I nearly spit out my coffee. It does not take very much coordination between plumbing and the interior designer to center the fixtures properly. Not a good look for Studio Albus.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Got to love 4 minutes into the vlog she mentions paneling the ‘wall’, it’s a fence 🤦‍♀️.

I know trades in the ‘shire’, no wonder they had a hard time finding trades who would want to work for her let alone be filmed for YouTube. I’d also say most are working for clients with a higher budget that Sarah anyway, you can’t pay in PR and regifted products...

Reactions: 7
New poster, longtime lurker!
Has anyone watched her latest video? Her lips are lopsided!! Her left side is bigger than the right, might be swelling but still... how awkward 🤭
I thought this too! It was brazen of her to chop her pre/post filler footage together in that vlog. Like we don't even need to work on finding pics cos she did all the hard work for us 👍

Reactions: 12
I thought this too! It was brazen of her to chop her pre/post filler footage together in that vlog. Like we don't even need to work on finding pics cos she did all the hard work for us 👍
Someone please post a screen grab, I can’t be bothered to watch the vlog 😬😬

Reactions: 7
whilst we don’t have HIPAA in Aus, it is pretty hardcore drummed into all healthcare professionals that patient confidentiality is of utmost importance and we will violate so many laws if we breach it so I would be surprised if even behind a reddit username a proper NSW Health nurse would be jeopardising their registration to spill some tea on Sarah, no matter how juicy the goss.
My dumbass didn't even know Australia doesn't have HIPAA, and I'm Australian and have family in the medical field :m

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay folks, time to seriously think about a new thread name.
Suggestions already put forward:
Ohhh new thread soon! There are just too many options

Sarah's GF, DF & RSF Day: Food psychosis and another fake diagnosis

Sarah's Body Checking Day: Self absorbed, Kurt and Fox ignored

Sarah's BLM Day: Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted
Please post your favourite or suggest another. We'll use the one that's most popular! :)

Reactions: 2
I vote for: Sarah's BLM Day: Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted. Think it might be a nice reminder for Sez, cue more sudden references to her future BIL.

Reactions: 11
It’s so telling that she leaves up the comments bagging out Kurt/saying he doesn’t have any rights to the house. She only leaves up comments she agrees with.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.