Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That couch is so vile I would be ashamed to send it off to goodwill.
Part of the reason she let it get to this state is because it was gifted and, as such, seemed less valuable. Had she had to pay for it herself, she would have taken care of it.
I've noticed a lot of influencers do this with gifted bits, like they'll throw gifted clothes on the floor and don't care if their fake tan smears onto the gifted couch. They can't respect the items because they never earned them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Part of the reason she let it get to this state is because it was gifted and, as such, seemed less valuable. Had she had to pay for it herself, she would have taken care of it.
I've noticed a lot of influencers do this with gifted bits, like they'll throw gifted clothes on the floor and don't care if their fake tan smears onto the gifted couch. They can't respect the items because they never earned them.
You're right. Such entitlement.

Reactions: 6
Why is her face so orange in this vlog
She looked like such a mess with the bright orange fake tan and greasy “curly girl” hair... the fact that she thinks that hair is a vibe gives me second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 15
My partner is quite entitled and controlling (particularly coercive... won't say much outright but will gaslight me and make me feel horrible about doing things he doesn't like e.g. going out with friends) and how Kurt talks/interacts with Sarah is pretty much a mirror image of me with my partner. I hope he's ok. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I was at the gym the other day and one of the girls was wearing Sarah’s new WF tights and I was initially judging so hard because it obviously means she’s a hardcore fan to have said tights that sold out in 6 minutes or whatever, and then she takes her top off to train in just a crop top (a huge pet hate of mine, why in winter is at least a singlet so hard to wear unless you’re trying to make a point about how skinny you are with your abs, thanks sEZzY for perpetuating that 🙄) THEN the crop top she was wearing was PE Nation and *exactly* the same coloured 4 stripes on the back. Like how dumb do you have to be that you own both pieces of clothing and you’re willing to pay top dollar for the rip off version! I almost took a sly photo because it was so funny!

Back on topic re: the whole eating disorder thing, it’s pretty hard to get admitted to hospital here in NSW for an ED, especially as an adult. I have personal and medical experience with it and I would be outrageously surprised if she was admitted to hospital for that, they usually require extended stays because of medical instability and even the paediatric ward is difficult to be admitted to unless you are officially medically unstable.
Without seeing the initial post made by someone on the shameless group it would be difficult to verify (ie. if said person is even a nurse) and whilst we don’t have HIPAA in Aus, it is pretty hardcore drummed into all healthcare professionals that patient confidentiality is of utmost importance and we will violate so many laws if we breach it so I would be surprised if even behind a reddit username a proper NSW Health nurse would be jeopardising their registration to spill some tea on Sarah, no matter how juicy the goss.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My partner is quite entitled and controlling (particularly coercive... won't say much outright but will gaslight me and make me feel horrible about doing things he doesn't like e.g. going out with friends) and how Kurt talks/interacts with Sarah is pretty much a mirror image of me with my partner. I hope he's ok. 🙁
I hope you're okay!
Gaslighting can really wear you down over time. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. No judgement, just ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope you're okay!
Gaslighting can really wear you down over time. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. No judgement, just ❤
I'm leaving soon but having a baby together, no support network and now covid is complicates things! Thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry to go back a little, but can someone tell me about her curly girl method stint? I'm confused. Does she have curly hair or was this some sort of money making/attention seeking scheme? I've seen photos and it just looked like she didn't brush or wash her hair for days. I didn't realize she was attempting to do the curly girl method. From the looks of some of the photos I thought she was attempting the beginning stages of dreadlocks and I was like wtf is happening here lol? So is she now claiming to have curly hair?

Reactions: 4
QUEEN KATE
Love the subtle shade lol (she's such a sweetheart that I imagine she didn't even mean it like that). What always gets me is that Sarah's "healthy" treats are loaded with sugar (not to say that sugar is bad like she claims). She uses so much agave syrup, coconut sugar and dates to make things taste good or sweet that she might as well just use some cane sugar or maple syrup. No shade towards anyone that uses any of those sweeteners. Everyone has a preference and I fully support that. It just surprises me when she makes something that has like 96 grams of sugar in it (some sort of caramel bar if I remember correctly) and binges on the entire dish, but shames Kurt for a serving of dairy ice cream. Her constant hypocrisy irritates me.

Reactions: 26
PSA: it appears GG is operating on a new server. So if anyone wanted to post over there (or head over to invite your friends here), it should be working properly now.
I've already deactivated my account there and have no interest in moving back. Everyone I adore has moved over here with me and I much prefer this site and how smoothly it operates. Also her stans don't harass me over here. :p

Reactions: 18
Hell no, I'm staying here!
YAY!!! 🤗

I'm all for concurrent threads about her so that she wastes even more time freaking out about us uncovering her lies on platforms she can't censor (and then complaining how much wOrK she has to do)! :LOL:
But I can't imagine ever going back there myself and I think most everyone prefers it here. I just hope the handful of regulars who haven't found this thread yet will now find us. I think someone posted the link over there earlier (though the mods may have removed it by now, not sure).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just went to see how it was better... It's been 5 minutes and I'm still not "in". Me thinks the "new" server is as crappy as before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just went to see how it was better... It's been 5 minutes and I'm still not "in". Me thinks the "new" server is as crappy as before.
No surprises there then! :LOL:
But seriously, I was in and out in under 2 mins. Logged in, hit 'deactivate account', was automatically logged out. Had no issues so figured they sorted everything out. Guess I was just lucky. :p
So glad to officially be out of there. Not worth the headache.

Reactions: 4
Checked out reddit and they're discussing whether Sarah tricked Kurt into getting pregnant in order to trap him. Have a read of the comments. Interesting take on it all. There are still a few fans defending Sarah and saying she wouldn't do that. I know where I stand on it, but that's because I have a very biased view of what narcissists are capable of and how manipulative they are (not to absolve Kurt of his responsibility). Just curious... What's the general consensus over here?

Reactions: 9
Checked out reddit and they're discussing whether Sarah tricked Kurt into getting pregnant in order to trap him
They keep saying how lucky she was to get pregnant since she had CIN3 and PCOS. Having CIN3 does not affect fertility! She probably said it in a video so people would feel bad for her and now all the minions are vomiting regurgitating back her words :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.