Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conspiracy theorist in me - but, didn't her eyes look a little puffy and red like she had just been crying before those stories? What if sponsorships reached out about pulling their money? HEY, I'm all for everyone turning a new leaf and it's never too late to right a wrong, but with Sarah it always ends up being self-serving in some way. Maybe I'm crazy. I did show my fiance and he agreed her eyes looked fresh from crying (especially in the first 2)
First thing I noticed! Her eyes looked noticeably different / puffy, like she has been crying or has had more cosmetic work done haha.
Also the family photo she uploaded, she looks sooo different when someone else takes a picture of her.

I love how she pretends Fox watches multi-cultural youtube videos. Yeh, maybe as of this morning.

I won't dis her for spreading awareness and educating, as we all know majority of her fan base need fkn it and they do have sheep tendencies. It's better than staying silent. We all know she is only doing this for her image and praise, after all this is a 'disruption' for her. And she must be getting it all 'out of the way' so she can go back to posting her body bloom and restock information. I haven't seen her obliques in 3 days, I hope they're doing okay.
It is very likely she would of VloGgEd these hectic days - can't wait until it is released and we can see she actually didn't spent the last 24 hours educating herself between all the workouts, slop cooking and renovations.

Side note, I accidentally exited this webpage while writing this and came back and my text was still in draft, I LOVE TATTLE!! <3

Reactions: 12
They had posted the sell price from when it was built (can’t remember what year) my uncle got around 3.8 mil selling it I think around 2011, so with inflation and the upkeep it would have sold for over 4, it was sold to a “private” buyer meaning they don’t tell you how much it sold for anywhere or to who. High price for the area but definitely not unreasonable:)
Hope I didn’t come across rude... just wanted to add that in as I spoke to my cousins about it at Christmas :)
hope imnot breaking tattle rules posting this but no addresses are posted. I understand what you’re saying but like I said this was posted on multiple sites and 2.5 is very different from 4. That’s all I’ve got to say about this and I will be moving on to her new tit storm she’s brewing.

A8D2CC73-D27A-41A4-BCD4-E34803A2FC5F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one picking up on the fact that it seems that Sarah gets the majority of her "documentaries/news/learning aids" from YouTube? Two of her educational tools were posted today from YouTube, and in the past she has referenced YouTube as a way to become 'educated' on topics (maybe veganism? cannot recall specifically). I support YouTube as a way to educate oneself and expand one's world view on specific topics (especially since it is free and thus not exclusionary to groups of individuals), HOWEVER, it seems of interest to state that her racism education is happening solely from viral videos and/or YouTube channels (the majority of educational content on said platforms is in small digestible pieces meant to spark further research/education). I feel like Sarah lives and breathes YouTube and IG as her means of expanding her perspective. I would feel more secure in the apology if IG and YouTube prompted her to do MORE research from other sources, i.e. from activists and experts in their fields.

Reactions: 8
What the duck is wrong with this lunatic? It’s not a competition to name a relevant childrens book. Plus the post was yesterday, no doubt Sarah had already seen it before she ran to Dymocks to buy all the multiculturalism books she could get her hands on

And Sarah - BOOOM!!! I told you braids were appropriating a culture!! I told you so!! 👏👏

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What the duck is wrong with this lunatic? It’s not a competition to name a relevant childrens book. Plus the post was yesterday, no doubt Sarah had already seen it before she ran to Dymocks to buy all the multiculturalism books she could get her hands on
No no don't forget... (eye roll) She looked EVERYWHERE, but it's at her mum's. So if Fox does have access to that book, it's not even anything that is being read to him regularly in your own home, but a book that your mum bought for him? It's just insane that she would go all "GOTCHA" on her followers in regards to educational resources for her son.

Agree with everyone saying she looks like she has been crying. I wonder just how many sponsorships she has lost. I'm not buying what she's selling in her stories. I think she has been reading here and is in damage control overdrive. It doesn't seem sincere. Just seems manipulative.

Wanted to add... The family photo is why I think it's manipulative. She's wrapping it all up in a pretty pink family bow. I think she's full of it and has learned nothing. She'll be back to her real self in a matter of weeks. I don't think this is real change. This is just lip service.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
No no don't forget... (eye roll) She looked EVERYWHERE, but it's at her mum's. So if Fox does have access to that book, it's not even anything that is being read to him regularly in your own home, but a book that your mum bought for him? It's just insane that she would go all "GOTCHA" on her followers in regards to educational resources for her son.
legitimately insane. I know I’m being Sooo petty but also running out to buy Fox a coloured doll and ripping the tag off and staging it for a pic as if it has always been there. Not buying it. She can admit she JUST bought it and it’s fkn fine as it shows progress, Instead of pretending she has been the CEO of philanthropy for her whole life. This is coming from someone who calls colours “skin colour”.
Are you naive or are you self aware Sarah? Which one is it now?

Maybe if she put half as much time into educating herself as she has into pretending she’s educating her son she would know why people are upset with her.

My mind is completely blown. Not ONE story has stated “I am going to try to be better and incorporate more diverse books and toys in my son’s life”. It’s all “look at me, I told you I wasn’t racist”. It is truly abhorrent. Every other person I know, myself included, has taken the time to find new resources and ways to ensure we are practicing what we are preaching and using BIPOC accounts as resources to do better. She has used this moment to pat herself on the back. Vile

Edit to add: also her SIL Kate posted her daughter playing with a Black doll days ago and discussed how much her daughter loves the toy etc. so it’s comical that Sarah would post this now and also claim “not virtue signaling” when in fact that’s all she’s doing

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely if you did so much research and reading yesterday she could of shared the links as she viewed them - like everyone else was. Guess you can’t share the research you did on kids books you don’t own and where to buy a black toy doll.

Reactions: 9
legitimately insane. I know I’m being Sooo petty but also running out to buy Fox a coloured doll and ripping the tag off and staging it for a pic as if it has always been there. Not buying it. She can admit she JUST bought it and it’s fkn fine as it shows progress, Instead of pretending she has been the CEO of philanthropy for her whole life. This is coming from someone who calls colours “skin colour”.
Are you naive or are you self aware Sarah? Which one is it now?
I’m fairly certain Fox has had that doll for a while now. I remember seeing videos of him with it in the past.

Reactions: 2
Her stories have become very desperate and LOOK GUYS SEE IM NOT RACIST COS I HAVE THIS KIDS BOOK AND A TOY DOLL THAT ISNT WHITE.

Ill admit, it was pretty big for her to confess how ‘naive’ (I’d rather go with ignorant) she is, and how stupid that part made her sound. She didn’t realise racism existed in Australia too? She can’t claim naivety, she’s self centred and has no care for anything that doesn’t affect her directly. She’s ignorant as duck. She is in her own pretty pink princess bubble, with her blue eyes and blonde hair, and only reacts to things like this when she gets enough ‘haterz’ ‘trolling’ her. Everything she has posted today is so incredibly forced. The braid part, I can’t even. She could at least now admit to offending so many people and that she was in the goddamn wrong.

Agree with everyone saying she looks like she has been crying. I wonder just how many sponsorships she has lost. I'm not buying what she's selling in her stories. I think she has been reading here and is in damage control overdrive. It doesn't seem sincere. Just seems manipulative.

Wanted to add... The family photo is why I think it's manipulative. She's wrapping it all up in a pretty pink family bow. I think she's full of it and has learned nothing. She'll be back to her real self in a matter of weeks. I don't think this is real change. This is just lip service.
I think the intention of the family photo was to highlight her future BIL is of pacific island descent, so therefore that immediately shows her and her family aren’t racist. Ive seen fox play with the dark skinned doll before and when she put up those stories I kneewww both her older sisters fiancé and that doll would pop up

Editing to add another thing: I don’t believe she is ‘racist’ (in the broad sense of disliking people based on ethnicity or skin colour), but she doesn’t appear to be anti racist or care to speak up on the topic and acknowledge her privilege because it doesn’t affect her directly. I don’t think she hates black people at all, I don’t think anyone does. but she is in no way coming across as an ally.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Her stories have become very desperate and LOOK GUYS SEE IM NOT RACIST COS I HAVE THIS KIDS BOOK AND A TOY DOLL THAT ISNT WHITE.

Ill admit, it was pretty big for her to confess how ‘naive’ (I’d rather go with ignorant) she is, and how stupid that part made her sound. She didn’t realise racism existed in Australia too? She can’t claim naivety, she’s self centred and has no care for anything that doesn’t affect her directly. She’s ignorant as duck. She is in her own pretty pink princess bubble, with her blue eyes and blonde hair, and only reacts to things like this when she gets enough ‘haterz’ ‘trolling’ her. Everything she has posted today is so incredibly forced. The braid part, I can’t even. She could at least now admit to offending so many people and that she was in the goddamn wrong.

I think the intention of the family photo was to highlight her future BIL is of pacific island descent, so therefore that immediately shows her and her family aren’t racist. Ive seen fox play with the dark skinned doll before and when she put up those stories I kneewww both her older sisters fiancé and that doll would pop up
That family photo screams “see I know a person from another race therefore I can’t be racist”. Funniest part is it’s not even someone she’s chosen to be friends with, she doesn’t get a say if he’s in her life or not.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That family photo screams “see I know a person from another race therefore I can’t be racist”. Funniest part is it’s not even someone she’s chosen to be friends with, she doesn’t get a say if he’s in her life or not.
It’s in the same basket as ‘I’m not homophobic, I have a gay friend!!’
Which..this is all just reminding me of the marriage equality stuff. Except for that she never chose to speak of it at all. She avoided that despite people asking her to use her platform to speak up about it.

It’s in the same basket as ‘I’m not homophobic, I have a gay friend!!’
Which..this is all just reminding me of the marriage equality stuff. Except for that she never chose to speak of it at all. She avoided that despite people asking her to use her platform to speak up about it.
EXACTLY!! I have many many gay friends, a gay uncle and a gay brother so I thought there is no way I could ever be considered homophobic, but a few years ago it dawned on me that although I am not homophobic and I speak up about LGBT+ issues, I still used homophobic language and I didn’t speak up enough to challenge others. By homophobic language I mean I used to say things like ‘that’s so gay’ when meaning something is lame/stupid/weird - I always thought I could say it and it was ok because I knew I wasn’t homophobic and I was quite a “fag hag” at uni - and most of my gay pals would say it too. But then I realised how awful it sounded for me to use the word gay in that way and how much I was just contributing to the problem by using it and not calling out others for using it.
And the same goes for racism, you can have as many black or POC friends as you like, you can *know* you aren’t racist, but you can still be part of the problem if you aren’t actively anti-racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How can you live in CRONULLA of all places, and pretend like racism doesn’t exist in Australia?!

For everyone who doesn’t know, Cronulla had possibly one of the most prolific race riots in modern Australian history, where white Australians became excessively violent towards anyone not white. It was absolutely horrifying.

She is completely full of tit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
i'm so relieved you guys also saw the family picture as 'look i have a brown person in my life'

Reactions: 16
i'm so relieved you guys also saw the family picture as 'look i have a brown person in my life'
I literally said it to my partner last night that I was waiting for her to bring that up. When I told him just before he was like holy duck what, you nailed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.