Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just read this article, touched on her deleting the educational messages. Also on the "glitter amongst the glue and the sunflower amoungst the thorns" šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ„“

"The mother to 14-month-old Fox explained she was exhausted after a full day of taking selfies for the launch."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
In a way it frustrates me that this social media movement has happened at the same time she can "acceptably" blackout from posting and she gets a break/breather from the heat - the only reason she is doing it is because it is advantageous for her at this time.

We all know she will come back with some very tasteful (šŸ¤®) stories tomorrow about how productive she has been, how the renovations are progressing, how she loves spending time with Fox and how she spent the day again learning from her diverse friends. Mate you canā€™t even hold white privileged friends, as if we believe she has any others that want to talk to her šŸ˜‚

"The mother to 14-month-old Fox explained she was exhausted after a full day of taking selfies for the launch."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I love the sarcasm under ā€œSarahā€™s stressful dayā€
I had to take selfies of all the different pieces

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I havenā€™t quite understood why she only said she got death threats towards her and fox... why not Kurt? Why wasnā€™t he mentioned? Thatā€™s what made me think it was just for sympathy

Reactions: 5
In a way it frustrates me that this social media movement has happened at the same time she can "acceptably" blackout from posting and she gets a break/breather from the heat - the only reason she is doing it is because it is advantageous for her at this time.

We all know she will come back with some very tasteful (šŸ¤®) stories tomorrow about how productive she has been, how the renovations are progressing, how she loves spending time with Fox and how she spent the day again learning from her diverse friends. Mate you canā€™t even hold white privileged friends, as if we believe she has any others that want to talk to her šŸ˜‚

I love the sarcasm under ā€œSarahā€™s stressful dayā€
I had to take selfies of all the different pieces
I was thinking the same. She should be showcasing the movement, linking to places to donate, donating her own money, highlighting comments and posts that are educational. Instead she is chilling at home, waiting for all of this to blow over.
I tired my best to look at her as a human being who made a terrible mistake and just doesn't know how to correct it. In spite of the many instances of racism and homophobia she has displayed over the years.
I tried to give her the benefit of doubt and hoped she would fix this. Instead she does her usual play and proven she is an ugly soul who only cares about herself and her money.
I am deeply saddened that the world is full of these people, and that they often have the loudest voices that drown out the good ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I posted a few days ago saying Kidspot posted an article that was very bias in Sarahā€™s favour. Theyā€™ve posted another article which is so insightful and Iā€™m glad they did. The comments are still pretty disappointing but at least they put the article out.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Radio silence for princess sezzy.
What do we think she is cooking up?
I reckon there's a clickbait YouTube video on the way titled something like "sorry." where she cries like a victim for 8 minutes and doesn't actually say sorry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I reckon there's a clickbait YouTube video on the way titled something like "sorry." where she cries like a victim for 8 minutes and doesn't actually say sorry
Sheā€™ll say sorry, only itā€™ll be thatā€™s sheā€™s sorry to Fox and sheā€™s sorry to Kurt and sheā€™s sorry to the WF team and sheā€™s sorry to all her real followers who had to see all the ā€œhateā€.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
This is my favourite quote of all time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™ll say sorry, only itā€™ll be thatā€™s sheā€™s sorry to Fox and sheā€™s sorry to Kurt and sheā€™s sorry to the WF team and sheā€™s sorry to all her real followers who had to see all the ā€œhateā€.
I don't think the word 'sorry' will feature at all. I think she'll come out and say she was so scared by the hAtE she received by the "crazy 1 %", that she was so anxious and upset, that she had to take some time away from social media to compose herself.

She'll do the usual PR b.s. about how Kurt talked her off the ledge and told her she can only do her best, and how she spent time loving on Fox and remembering how lucky she is to have such a beautiful family (read: blonde, blue-eyed, white, surfer grom- and in her own words- not an accountant or something lame of that nature). :rolleyes:
Her stans will eat it up and be all #couplesgoals, feel better sEzZy, you're amazing ignore the h8trs you have Kurt and Fox and we all lurve you. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also note this is a classic Sezzy play. She goes silent to make people worry. They start sending in comments and DMs asking if she's okay, those translate to higher engagement on her instagram, which she then shows brands as justification for her extortionist rates for #UndisclosedSponsoredContent. She has done this with every PR disaster.

I cannot believe she is doing this again. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Speaking of, wasnā€™t she also vlogging yesterday?
Who wants to take bets on whether she filmed her reaction to the continued backlash (making herself the victim of course) or never mentioning it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Speaking of, wasnā€™t she also vlogging yesterday?
Who wants to take bets on whether she filmed her reaction to the continued backlash (making herself the victim of course) or never mentioning it?
She filmed herself getting the news that her grandmother died. Monetized that damn video, too. Heartless cow.
She filmed her CIN 3 video and did the same.
Of course she will film this for views, with the full on crocodile tears and the victim spiel.
bleeping twit. She should be cancelled. Unbelievable that she has gotten away with so much.

I havenā€™t quite understood why she only said she got death threats towards her and fox... why not Kurt? Why wasnā€™t he mentioned? Thatā€™s what made me think it was just for sympathy
I figured she meant to say just she was getting death threats but she didnā€™t think that would evoke enough sympathy/outrage so she threw in Fox too for good measure!

Reactions: 10
Confrontation makes her anxious and shake? Tell that to the black community being murdered. Iā€™m so over her victim bullshit.
I can relate to the feeling shaky and anxious when being confronted - I react 100% the same way and it is REALLY annoying when you are trying to argue back / get your point across and you get all shaky and start tearing up lol
BUT the one thing that Sarah does not seem to realise that sets her apart from most normal people is that when she is being confronted with criticism / backlash, she gets all shaky and starts playing the victim and never considers for even a second that it could have been her actions that caused the confrontation. Instead she immediately goes into the defense / makes excuses / cries or shows her toddler for sympathy and basically just tells people what she knows they want to hear instead of truly looking at her own words and actions, reflect and realise that people were right and she needs to work on herself.

You're absolutely right. I shouldn't call him spineless. I think sometimes I forget just how damaging the effects of being in an abusive relationship are and how it can affect someone's actions or lack thereof. I'm so sorry you've been through an abusive relationship with a narcissist. It takes so much strength and resilience to survive that. Glad you made it out alive.

I read a comment recently that posed the question whether Sarah changed because of Kurt/after meeting him. It was looking at his influence on her and it got me thinking about how toxic their influence is on one another. I know some don't agree with us discussing their relationship, but it concerns me to think that her followers look at their relationship as goals. My heart hurts thinking about all of the young women and men that will find themselves in a relationship with a manipulative narcissist like Sarah. I feel some level of responsibility to bring awareness to what covert abuse looks and feels like. Sorry for my tangent and rambling lol. Thank you for putting things in perspective for me. I love being able to share different perspectives and talk (write) freely.
Love this response. How refreshing to actually be able to have civil conversations about topics like this. Thank you for your kind words re my experience!
I do also see the point about not discussing their relationship but on the other hand when you put it on display like they do, it is hard not to. Especially when arguably the one thing we criticise the most about Sarah is her manipulative behaviours and they greatly reflect in her relationship with Kurt. Or at least that's what it looks like from the outside.

The blatant racism, homophobia, and constant shaming of other people by both her and Kurt should have turned people off (shaming her fans for being fat at meet and greets, the scrabble game, Kurt freaking out when she put him in that skirt, her refusal to rename the Gypsy sunglasses although she was told it's a racial slur, her calling other mum's lazy and insinuating she was healthier/better during her pregnancy, just too many instances to count).
And sorry to quote something fromt he depths of the previous thread (I only caught up yesterday and did not see any answer to my question in the posts that followed) but... "shaming her fans for being fat at meet and greets" ???? sorry what?? I started following Sarah, I wanna say, 3 1/2 years or so ago? I remember all the meet & greets but I only joined the dark side and saw through her bullshit about a year ago so I completely missed this. Can anybody shed some light on this for me please? Would be greatly appreciated.
Also I obviously detest the other behaviours you listed as well but those I have seen all the evidence for so that's why I'm not following up there, just to be clear haha

edit: the black tile has been deleted and now this:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She isn't getting death threats, it was an off the cuff flippant comment Kurt probably told her off for afterwards. IF she really were then she would have posted them to amp up the poor me routine. We know Sez loves to document everything and play up the drama. Remember when Kurt left to go work and she created that big drama around someone trying to break into the apartment to guilt trip Kurt for leaving her? Remember when that small influencer released a pink ebook and she was getting her 'legal team' *cough* Tanika *cough* onto it? IF she were getting death threats she would have been handling it much more seriously but we know Sezzy lies through her teeth all day every day.

Also LOL imagine if more brands drop her and they're left with their big mansion, office, content/podcast room etc and yet have no more followers to make content for. IMAGINE.

Ive been emailing lots of brands I emailed Loving Earth even though I knew they had dropped her but their response is amazing. I put it on our insta but here it is too
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 7.39.26 pm.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The only type of apology she's able to make is "I'm sorry you feel that way" which is the narcissist apology MO.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she had received death threats she would have posted it and sent her army of clones on a mission to do the same to anyone sending them to her. She glossed over it, so it's a major red flag. I think it was an attempt to deflect from her wrongdoing. If she did receive death threats, she should be scared with how easy it is to access her address and location (she has plastered her homes and whereabouts all over the internet without a care in the world for Fox's safety). Out of caution, she should have reported it, but since it's a lie she probably doesn't want to make a false police report.

Something vile in her crockpot for her super special cooking project :sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I sent this message to sarah this morning and she blocked me just now.
Sarah is fuuuuccccckkkkked up. Liberal voting, Christian (no shade to religious people she is FAKE Scott Morrison kinda Christian), right wing who bases her personality and beliefs around Instagram and YouTube trends. I honestly think she got pregnant because it is well known influencers can make a killing and boost their following when they do. Which she did.

edit - removed a paragraph

• Heart
  • Angry
She probably thinks that posting the black tile and then being silent by not posting her regular content is all she needs to do, while the intention behind it is that you stop your usual posting and instead post vital and informative content about the BLM movement.

That is my understanding of the intention anyway, but somebody please correct me if Iā€™m wrong. More than happy to be corrected on this.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.