Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! She sure did.

My question is, if the wedding is 3 months away, would they not have invited people by now? Like, invites take time to print, and then distribute, then get RSVPs for, then finalise numbers for catering and seating and...
Mind you, when I got married I gave everyone like a years notice, and 10 months months to RSVP which I know is very unusual (we had people from 6 states coming and many needed heaps of time to apply for leave). Maybe 3 months is normal! What do you think?
6 to 10 weeks is customary. 3 - 4 months for a destination wedding like hers. You usually send save the date cards 6 - 8 months in advance.

Reactions: 20
Xylitol is terrible for people with gastrointestinal issues, has a laxative effect, and often triggers IBS/GI issue symptoms. It is recommended that people with GI issues stay away from all sugar alcohols like Xylitol. Kurt should not be eating those muffins.
doesn’t she also have GI issues? Honestly she just talks so much utter bollocks it’s maddening! She probably loves the laxative effect of using sugar alcohols so she can purge after binging them.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Ooo new post time. There was a good one quite early on I believe. Does someone take charge?

Reactions: 6
did she delete the post about the wedding invites? i know it had a typo though, shocking i know.
What was the post about? From her recent posts on anything wedding related and "suggestions please!!" it seems as if she's spent all this time waiting for freebies, only for none to come through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
P.S - in my opinion when your phone changes a word into another word....its usually a word you have used a lot previously. Why would she be googling or using the word Erythropoietin. Is it anything to do with anemia?

Reactions: 25
vegan free 😭😭😭😭💀💀💀💀 I LITERALLY SPAT OUT MY WATER ANSUUDUWJWW oh yeah just mummy life tings!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sarah: "Kurt's out fighting boys all day"
Kurt: *uploads video of him wrestling with a woman*

How long before Sarah starts joining him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Wedding date is May 1st
of course it is written as SARAH and Kurt, not Kurt and Sarah 😂
also I do feel like this is late for invites to a destination wedding, but I am assuming they don’t have many invited and everyone knows the date as they are family anyway. Seems late notice to be organising hair, makeup, flowers and band though. Or am I just too organised and courteous? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
also I do feel like this is late for invites to a destination wedding, but I am assuming they don’t have many invited and everyone knows the date as they are family anyway. Seems late notice to be organising hair, makeup, flowers and band though. Or am I just too organised and courteous? 🤣
No you aren’t too organised and courteous!! I’m getting married in June and have pretty much everything organised. Will be sending out invites in a couple weeks and mine is not a destination wedding like hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Marching in to post the vegan free cake pic but you guys are already all over it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
P.S - in my opinion when your phone changes a word into another word....its usually a word you have used a lot previously. Why would she be googling or using the word Erythropoietin. Is it anything to do with anemia?
I tested this theory on my iPhone (having never typed either word) and it did try to autocomplete as ‘erythropoietin’

Reactions: 20
Sarah: "Kurt's out fighting boys all day"
Kurt: *uploads video of him wrestling with a woman*

How long before Sarah starts joining him 🤣
OMG this forum is on fire today that vegan free comment is everything, so much material, but Kurt grappling with that girl makes me LOL, but I think this is the first and last time it will happen. I can only imagine Sarah nagging him about how that and forbidding him to jujitsu again

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait the vegan free thing I saw as the og poster writing that not Sarah. Not defending her cos I wouldn’t put it past her to write that lol, but I read it that way..?

Reactions: 19
I’m getting married on May 1st (eeeeekkkkk didn’t know it was the same date as Sarah omg) and we only sent invites out a few weeks ago and we were getting stressed it was getting too late 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait the vegan free thing I saw as the og poster writing that not Sarah. Not defending her cos I wouldn’t put it past her to write that lol, but I read it that way..?
Yes, Sarah reposted a 'creation' of one of her followers. Seems her followers are as dumb as her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.