Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If people loved the muffins with erythritol then why is she making muffins with xylitol? Again giving the people what they want.. :rolleyes:

Or are they the same thing?

Reactions: 20
If people loved the muffins with erythritol then why is she making muffins with xylitol? Again giving the people what they want.. :rolleyes:

Or are they the same thing?
i’m just wondering why we are putting these weird as ingredients that i doubt most of us can even say in our baking. JUST USE SUGAR. not chemicals. why does she think artificial chemicals are good for her?

Reactions: 48
And how's her pushing Fox to leave the park, hes clearly enjoying being out of the house and the swing. Stay at the park and enjoy the time with your son 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I like to wash and put back on my sheets the same day as they smell fresh. Ones from the cupboard smell musty. I do live in a place where it's always sunny so they dry quickly.
Unless her cleaner changes them I can't imagine her making it without whinging about it and leaving it until they go to bed as she's forgotten (like normal people).

Reactions: 12
i’m just wondering why we are putting these weird as ingredients that i doubt most of us can even say in our baking. JUST USE SUGAR. not chemicals. why does she think artificial chemicals are good for her?
Because there are zero calories.. so she can binge them without gaining weight

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Sis can’t even stay true to her own brand, what happened to avoiding ingredients you can’t pronounce? I seriously doubt someone who makes that many grammatical errors and typos can say xylitol or erythritol (so accessible 🙄). She should change her bio to YouTube’s disordered princess or YouTube’s sellout princess 😂

Sarah’s Day 20# artificial sweetener, almond latte larcener, açai bowl for dinner to wake up thinner

Feel free to edit this! Especially if gets over the word count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Sarah’s using xylitol in her recipes that she makes at home. That sweetener is EXTREMELY poisonous to dogs. I have a dog so I don’t keep that sweetener in my house (for health/medical reasons I can’t eat sugar, so I use low carb sweetener alternatives like stevia and monkfruit). I sincerely hope she warns people about being VERY VERY VERY careful when using that one 😢🥺🐶

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
my daughter Was born one week after Fox. I’ve always enjoyed analysing Sarah, I find her marketing strategies fascinating.Her birth vlog was the only birth vlog dared to watch and it really helped me in my labor as I also had a similar, prolonged labor and difficulties getting my kid out.

I sympathize with her when it comes to Fox sleeping, our kid had 5 months of screaming for 4 hours every night,nothing helped and it was rough. So having been there, I get why she reacts. Why she posts him so publicly I don’t really get though.

Im confident in my body image and my approach to food and exercise. I questioned a lot of her choices post partum (being a week apart in our postpartum journey) when it came to food & exercise, especially restricting eating while breastfeeding, and the exercises she did postpartum.

I think people need to be more discerning, her stans especially. She is entertaining but unqualified. Always seek advice and info from dietitians, physiotherapists, and please listen to your doctors, nurses, midwives and the other medical professionals who know you and your body! Sarah tried to do a handstand 6 weeks postpartum - I didn’t even get cleared for exercise until 12+ weeks after! Yes our bodies are diffeerent, but don’t follow her example!

Edit: clarified it was the birth vlog that I dared to watch
Just want to say this was really well put 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s saying the muffins are sugar free on her personal account and low sugar on the Sunee one. If she hasn’t worked it out yet she should just not say anything at all. Clearly she didn’t learn from her vegan tiramisu disaster.

Reactions: 40
did she delete the post about the wedding invites? i know it had a typo though, shocking i know.
Yep! She sure did.

My question is, if the wedding is 3 months away, would they not have invited people by now? Like, invites take time to print, and then distribute, then get RSVPs for, then finalise numbers for catering and seating and...
Mind you, when I got married I gave everyone like a years notice, and 10 months months to RSVP which I know is very unusual (we had people from 6 states coming and many needed heaps of time to apply for leave). Maybe 3 months is normal! What do you think?

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.