Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those car stories...she just goes on and on and on.

Given the choice I would much rather listen to her actually talk about Fox for 10 stories than listen to her talk about whether or not to talk about Fox, for 10 stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Her car rant has a weird vibe. She must definitely be in a funk. To speak of negative things that means she is the one who is negative herself. I think she needs to seek some professional help. As much as we cringe what she says and does, I really hope she will come to realise the bigger picture. Social media isn’t everything..yes it can provide an income but maybe she should only share selective personal things and be more transparent when she is sponsored. It seems her brand has become really entangled with her real personal life now. She is in need of a reset. I hope she can learn from what is happening now and show her audience that she can do better...she just needs to eat a slice of humble pie first (no calories!)

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Sarah is the embodiment of im-not-like-the-other-girls... I eat an açai bowl for dinner, get over it 😎 also im-not-like-the-other-mums, I make everything from scratch and only feed OrGaNiC, GluTeN-FreE and AcTiVateD stuff to my child who hates TV, yet watches it 24/7 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I don't know if anyone else noticed but her stories kept glitching and I'm not sure if it's the camera but the colouring is slightly different.. The picture on the left is what it looked like for the majority of it and the right was for the second it glitched.. Not sure if it's a filter? It looks like her skin is smoother. Someone said about the wall glitching in the stories with fox on the high chair, i 100% saw that as well, and again tge same thing, his skin colour changing. I'm annoyed i forgot to screenshot it now.
Edit: attached a better picture
I agree it looks like a filter, her skin is so smooth/blurry that her chin is barely existent most of the time 😄 I'm ok with her using a filter, she seems pretty... upset due to her lack of sleep/failing business or whatever. So if she wants to look a bit more put together with a filter, just go for it. But saving those stories so the filter won't show up is deceiving as duck.

These stories made me feel so uneasy though, she really doesn't seem to be in a good place at the moment. She has the means to get better (therapist, nanny, extra more professional staff,...) but she is so ignorant of her problems. Of course she prefers showing off with her range rover over investing in therapy sessions, but her bad mental state is getting so so obvious now.

ETA Just started watching her new yt video and when she was like "I'm this close to having a mental breakdown" I thought she would finally admit she's struggling atm, but it was just because her mic wasn't on 🤷🏼‍♀️😄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We noticed before the weird fitting on the sports bras in the Barbie-esque shoot and figured they just don't tailor properly for sizes above 'teeny tiny Sarah's size XS', but in her story today you can see the band on her new stuff also isn't fitting properly.

Why is it so baggy? Do they just not know how to do elastic properly? WF seems terrible quality for the price I don't understand how people still buy it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I agree with everyone pointing out that these stories felt... different. Her rants and rambles are normally unhinged and manic. But today she was not so manic, more just like lost and very clearly troubled. I think something has to be going on for her to have kind of broken at the end like that. Perhaps it is just Sunee and WF stuff getting to her, but the whole bit about just checking out mentally was so out of character for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Honestly ! After I tried that I never considered buying anything else she sold, I just thought she had bad taste. I'm so annoyed I've been on these forms most of the day and my mind is just getting so opened. I've followed her for sooo long and I follow like 3 influences. I used to think she was "raw and real" I feel like I've been tricked for ages
Don't feel bad lovely, Sarah was manipulating you like she does the rest of her followers. Luckily your eyes have been opened and you could remove yourself from that toxic environment. So many "influencers" are like this unfortunately . xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
sarah: “i don’t train for looks”
- counts down until wedding day and mentions wed shred
- non stop body checks on ig stories
- daily ab photos
- specific workouts to get poppin abs
- posts this photo fLexIn

yes sezzy it’s all about how you feel...
about how you look lol
She’s going to flex her arms like this in her wedding pictures isn’t she....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Wow, I skipped through the car stories except the last two. Even after all the shady tit she's done, and i'm sure she will continue to do, the voice cracking got to me a little. I really do think she needs help. I switch from thinking shes a narcissistic to thinking she over compensates because she is so so so insecure. Then I get mad at myself for feeling sorry for her because her behavior is SO problematic and damaging. If you're reading this Sarah, there is no shame in seeking help. You, your family and your business will be better for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Can someone please post a clip of her stories? I am blocked and want to hear how she is different this morning.

Reactions: 8
Was thinking about this today after her story sharing the article that online trolls in Australia will be fined for death threats etc....
Do we think there are real trolls who send her actual disturbing messages, or is she only referring to us as “trolls” with our criticisms on these forums?

Reactions: 10
Hmm yeah I don’t care for her voice cracking. If she’s soooo stressed etc. then 1. she brought all these projects and the stress that comes with it onto herself and 2. no one forced her to workout.
Im sorry but I find it hard to have much sympathy for her at this point, she is in charge of her own life especially with everything she chooses to do for her living.

edit: I don’t wanna come off as an asshole with no empathy but the girl always chooses to be a crappy person and I just cannot sympathize with her. She chooses her own schedule and has it considerably easier than most normal working people. And if the negativity of her own platform is slowly getting to her, well then sorry, but again she is in charge of her platform in a way and did nothing to create a peaceful and transparent environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
woah this morning's stories were BIZARRE.

Firstly, hun, you're only late coz you're MAKING YOURSELF LATE. if you slept in a bit coz you missed your alarm but still turned up 5 minutes late, thats a "at least i showed up" moment.
Turning up late because you've been sitting outside ranting on IG is crappy and disrespectful to the teacher and the students in your class.

Also, like what happened to listening to your body? You've had three hours sleep, you're clearly very stressed maybe don't put your body through further stress??

THEN the whole ranting about her friends who talk about their babies??
WHAT was that even ABOUT. like what set that off?

BIZARRE.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Honestly seems like she’s having a Britney Spears 2.0 after watching her recent stories.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
So in her recent video she thinks it's weird Kurt wants an açai bowl for dinner, "FOR DINNER?!" she says but last night she's like "get over it I'm having an açai bowl for dinner"

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Am I the only one whose voice cracks in the morning because my throat is dry cause I haven’t spoken to anyone since the night before? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
woah this morning's stories were BIZARRE.

Firstly, hun, you're only late coz you're MAKING YOURSELF LATE. if you slept in a bit coz you missed your alarm but still turned up 5 minutes late, thats a "at least i showed up" moment.
Turning up late because you've been sitting outside ranting on IG is crappy and disrespectful to the teacher and the students in your class.

Also, like what happened to listening to your body? You've had three hours sleep, you're clearly very stressed maybe don't put your body through further stress??

THEN the whole ranting about her friends who talk about their babies??
WHAT was that even ABOUT. like what set that off?

BIZARRE.
I'm guessing she caught up with friends who have kids (who don't exist apparently lol) who were probably talking about their kids talking and doing stuff that Focean can't and she's feeling self conscious by saying they've lost themselves in motherhood.

Also if she's been avoiding health checks to skip vaccines where these things would have been picked up she's probably got major mum guilt.

For Sarah who obviously reads here - you can hire a private speech therapist who will probably come to your house and self fund it if you don't want to through the NDIS. You might not even need a referral🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 32
Same here I think I mentioned it in the video I made on her. Loving Earth chocolate was the only thing I tried, and it was so coconutty it made me feel sick afterwards 🤢 also it was raw chocolate so it wouldn’t have the same deep flavour as chocolate made from dark roasted cocoa beans.

OT but if anyone is after some good vegan chocolate, vego is my absolute favourite, they have a chocolate hazelnut flavour and a white chocolate as well. It’s just tastes like regular chocolate and honestly just hits the spot 🤤
I second this! Vego is great! The chocolate spread is delicious on crepes (and out of the jar with a spoon) #notspons :LOL:

I agree with all the previous posts about Sarah's latest stories being a weird vibe. I can't stand her, but there is part of me that genuinely feels for her. The way she lives her life must be so exhausting...to have no sense of self, always having to keep up appearances, always chasing money...

I really would like to see her take a step back from SM, and get proper help, change her attitude, learn from others, and grow as a person. I don't think it'll happen. But it feels like now may be a make or break time for her to decide to change. And if she doesn't do it now, she never will.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
You are the GOAT I've been laughing at this for 5mins. Hahaha I'm just imagining someone on their team copping it big time for replying with that call comment like "why did you say that??? We don't actually want to talk to the people we're grifting in real-life!!"

Imagine them having to say their sassy comments to people over the phone. Despite sezzy calling us trolls her and her team are the biggest keyboard warriors ever. oh the irony.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.