Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story of those salmon patties - why is it in a disposable container? So obvious it has come from somewhere else or made by someone else!
Yes I was just going to post this!! Someone else is 100% making food for her and she's taste testing it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Am I the only one who thinks that if you’re charging $120 for a cooking app, you should make your own bloody sauce?! How is this even a question?? To put in the ingredients: 1x store bought jar of pasta sauce??? I can’t.
Not to mention it’s $5 ‘boujee’ version made by Legoos - not even organic, artisan etc. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Heres a tip Sarah, you're charging over $120 a year for this app why arent you giving your customer both options? Recommendations for good sauces from a jar and a selection of different home made sauces. It really isn't that hard.

That salmon patty meal she 1000% did not make, im assuming one of the chefs did. I remember a week ago she had a meal in the same container and Kurt said "is it sezzy approved?"

Attachments

Reactions: 51
Am I the only one who thinks that if you’re charging $120 for a cooking app, you should make your own bloody sauce?! How is this even a question?? To put in the ingredients: 1x store bought jar of pasta sauce??? I can’t.
That is ridiculous, I hate cooking and I am no foodie or health obsessed person but even I don’t buy pasta sauce in a jar! Absolutely no shade to whoever does this because I am not a mum so I can imagine time wise when you have kids making the sauce from scratch might not be doable. BUT on a cooking app? A cooking app that is supposed to be full of healthy tit? I would never buy an app or a cooking book that tells me to buy pasta sauce and as I said, I am not even a foodie but girl please.

also I never comment on Sarah’s appearance for good or bad but lip injections really don’t suit her face 🙈 her natural lips really made her look younger and fresher and naturally pretty. Sometimes I do think lip fillers look good on some people, but they don’t suit every lip shape imo

Heres a tip Sarah, you're charging over $120 a year for this app why arent you giving your customer both options? Recommendations for good sauces from a jar and a selection of different home made sauces. It really isn't that hard.

That salmon patty meal she 1000% did not make, im assuming one of the chefs did. I remember a week ago she had a meal in the same container and Kurt said "is it sezzy approved?"
Idk about the containers but I don’t think asking “is it sezzy approved?” means she didn’t make it. I’d think (if she is the one cooking) sometimes she doesn’t know if what she’s making is going to taste good and Kurt would’ve asked that as in “ what do you reckon? Does it pass the test to your standards to go on the app?”.
That’s what I thought when I heard it anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She prob didn’t even eat the smoothie bowl. Remember that time kurt outed her?
When they lived at the apartment she used to snap pictures of her smoothie then in one vlog / insta story kurt was like ‘you dont even drink those, you give them to me’ :ROFLMAO:

Also have they changed the caption from ‘vegan and vegetarian’ to ‘vegetarian and vegan’? 🧐 Pathetic
Literally never seen anything marketed as both lol. If it's vegan, you don't need to mention that it's also vegetarian, and if it's called "vegetarian" that often implies that there IS dairy or egg (or honey or whatever) in it.

We noticed before the weird fitting on the sports bras in the Barbie-esque shoot and figured they just don't tailor properly for sizes above 'teeny tiny Sarah's size XS', but in her story today you can see the band on her new stuff also isn't fitting properly.

Why is it so baggy? Do they just not know how to do elastic properly? WF seems terrible quality for the price I don't understand how people still buy it.
wow that's SO bad. They clearly just upsized the XS pattern and didn't take into account that women with a larger chest often have a larger bust ,so if that band fits their boobs will be smashed flat, and if the boob part fits, the band part will be loose.

Reactions: 15
Wow, I skipped through the car stories except the last two. Even after all the shady tit she's done, and i'm sure she will continue to do, the voice cracking got to me a little. I really do think she needs help. I switch from thinking shes a narcissistic to thinking she over compensates because she is so so so insecure. Then I get mad at myself for feeling sorry for her because her behavior is SO problematic and damaging. If you're reading this Sarah, there is no shame in seeking help. You, your family and your business will be better for it.
Narcissists often have what is called defensively high self-esteem. Essentially, their visibly high self-esteem is actually just a defence mechanism that they use to make themselves look better “you can say whatever you want about me. Doesn’t hurt me. I know who I am. I’m great.” In reality they actually have a very fragile ego and sense of self. I’m a psychologist and see this a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Full day of eating.. no lunch.. “IvE gRaZeD ALLLLLL dAY, Sooooo MuCh SnAcKiNg” umm no sis.. you skipped a meal so you could eat SnEaKy basmati rice for dinner. Poor women is ill.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
She's absolutely cooked.

DEATH TO JAR SAUCE
(hi, huge Nat's What I Reckon Fan over here 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ages ago I brought loving earth cause she hyped it up so much, it was so expensive for this tiny bar and I was so disappointed it really wasn't good, I was so confused how she literally went on about it everyday but now I realise it was just sponsored
I thought the same thing! Bought the Loving Earth and honestly I thought it tasted like soap. It was awful. Pico vegan chocolate is amazing. All their flavours are a hit.

Reactions: 8
Her stories right now are so unhinged. She preaches to everyone about being happy and positive but then complains in her car. Tells everyone to listen to their body but then goes to work out after 2 hours of sleep with an “insane” schedule later that day. But then posts that she has never been more balanced and healthy. SO dangerous. If she really is as busy as she says, she needs to stop. Glamorizing “hustle culture” is so toxic.

Editing to add - I never realized until someone posted that tanning video, but her face has gotten SO thin. She looks dead. And sickly. She’s so unwell

Also what is that bruise under her nose???

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The difference between her and other influencers is honestly night and day,
Sure Skye has had her own moments at times but at least she knows the damage that shaming a business online can do, annnd that's even with her smaller following compared to Sarah (and not to mention it wasn't just a misunderstanding she legitimately had a bad experience with a company that would warrant a complaint)

Also Revie, makes a couple spelling mistakes in a post and immediately addresses them because she knows how crappy it looks when people make no effort

Like it's really not that hard to think about things before you post them online is it :/

IMG_2484.PNG
IMG_2485.PNG
IMG_2486.PNG

Reactions: 15
I find it so sad that Sarah is genuinely so lucky and clearly doesn’t realise.. She has a beautiful family and beautiful home and a career that is so flexible. She is earning so much money from posting her life online and both her and Kurt are able to stay home with their son. She’s just a piece of tit tbh and so many people would be so happy to be in her situation yet all she does is complain.

The difference between her and other influencers is honestly night and day,
Sure Skye has had her own moments at times but at least she knows the damage that shaming a business online can do, annnd that's even with her smaller following compared to Sarah (and not to mention it wasn't just a misunderstanding she legitimately had a bad experience with a company that would warrant a complaint)

Also Revie, makes a couple spelling mistakes in a post and immediately addresses them because she knows how crappy it looks when people make no effort

Like it's really not that hard to think about things before you post them online is it :/

View attachment 408183. View attachment 408184. View attachment 408185
Lol if Skye is aware of the damage that could do then that shows you just how dumb sarah is😳🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't know if anyone else noticed but her stories kept glitching and I'm not sure if it's the camera but the colouring is slightly different.. The picture on the left is what it looked like for the majority of it and the right was for the second it glitched.. Not sure if it's a filter? It looks like her skin is smoother. Someone said about the wall glitching in the stories with fox on the high chair, i 100% saw that as well, and again tge same thing, his skin colour changing. I'm annoyed i forgot to screenshot it now.
Edit: attached a better picture
Yeah her chin blends into her neck here and it’s super blurry

Reactions: 11
oh my GOD.

She is so AGGRESSIVE.
When I take lunch to work, I put it into a reusable container. Sometimes two containers so that I can have some stuff reheated. Sissy is once again showing that she doesn't understand how the majority of the population lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.