Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A revisit for those who don’t remember. Honestly she looked almost normal in these, it was refreshing. Sad she’s deleted them off her page but I guess she’ll go back to the “I’m naturally olive” narrative now that she isn’t paid to say otherwise anymore..
I didn't think to check the Bondi Sands IG, but it appears they've also removed these photos. Would have to look through the Guru Gossip achives for an actual date when this happened.

I hadn't realised how gaunt her face has become. She looks so healthy here.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I didn't think to check the Bondi Sands IG, but it appears they've also removed these photos. Would have to look through the Guru Gossip achives for an actual date when this happened.

I hadn't realised how gaunt her face has become. She looks so healthy here.
I pulled these from the bondi sands IG account, just had to go for a loooooong scroll! They have a few other photos of her as well, selfies she had taken and tagged the brand in

Reactions: 8
I pulled these from the bondi sands IG account, just had to go for a loooooong scroll! They have a few other photos of her as well, selfies she had taken and tagged the brand in
I only went back as far as Sep 2020 🤦‍♀️ I've found them now!! Going by the captions, the photoshoot was filmed in September, and released early October. She also released a vlog at this time talking about her body insecurities over that shoot.

So back to the breast feeding topic, she started weening Fox as early as October (7 months old).

• Sad
Reactions: 20
bleeping POPPED LEG EVERYWHERE. I just can't.

So hard to unsee it now that ya'll have brought it to my notice!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A revisit for those who don’t remember. Honestly she looked almost normal in these, it was refreshing. Sad she’s deleted them off her page but I guess she’ll go back to the “I’m naturally olive” narrative now that she isn’t paid to say otherwise anymore..
I think that she looks so cute in this! I wish she would show this side of herself more just being a normal human.

Reactions: 14
The bondi sands campaign is here:

I believe this was shot by them and not controlled by her and just.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
It's shocking, that was actually a well balanced, natural and impressive endorsement even though it was produced by Bondi Sands with the goal of selling the product. Sarah seems so much more NACHURAL and approachable in the video too. Can't believe that was only a year and change ago...

Reactions: 27
Not sunee’s new post and instastories virtue signalling about sustainability and environment whilst Sez promotes a fast fashion brand and drives her Range Rover everywhere 🙄 our eco-friendly princess 🤦🏾‍♀️

Those were Sezza's shoes the other day with the food on the same pic. Not Tanika's.
OT but what happened to ‘no shoes in the house’? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
OT but I'd like to know, how Tanika feels around Sarah, with this (stunning) body, when Sarah always spits so much tit about how her (Sezza's) arms have too much fat and Kurt's abs are not good enough, bla bla ..so how is supposed to feel a person like Tanika? She must have a lot of confidence. And she actually is a babe. And to me personally she looks much healthier than Sezza on every level.
She looks and seems substantially happier than Sarah too

Reactions: 13
I wonder how Sarah will handle Kurt going bald. You can tell in his latest stories that it isn't just a receding hairline, he's balding at the crown as well. It's not something one can really prevent or fix short of hair plugs/transplants and/or medication. It's a very personal and upsetting thing to go through and I feel like Sarah has already shown how unsupportive she is about it. I couldn't believe she laughed at him when he got his hair cut. If I was feeling insecure and worried about my hair loss and got a new haircut to try and conceal it, my partner would go out of his way to console and encourage me. I feel like she'll think him losing his hair is going to reflect badly on her somehow, or not represent her ideal family. I wouldn't be surprised if she gifted him a hair transplant at some point. I think she'll be shocked to realize her prodigy is also imperfect. Focks is going to have thin hair that will probably also recede quite early and he already has a large gap in his front teeth. I can't imagine what she'll think of her son if she thought her own teeth and hair were bad.

It's been a while since she reposted any content from Sunee's IG or folks who have tried her recipes out. I wonder if yesterdays Q&A rampage and all of todays stories are strategic distractions from the tit going down w/ Sunee? She's VERY smart like that.

Does anyone who has access to the app have any updates on the "Hot Topics" section? Is it matching up to her hype?
Upon release date, the app had 13 articles, 1 by Hayden and 2 by Dee. The other 10 don't have an author so I assume they are written by Sarah for maybe the nutritionist? The first "update" after release, they added 1 new article, no author. This past update, there was no new article. The articles are very small, only 3-5 paragraphs in each one. They're more like mini blog posts and written in a very childish and friendly tone. They're not educational at all. Things like don't work out when sick, sleep and drink fluids. Use coconut oil as a face mask (gag). Fat doesn't make you fat and here's a list of foods with healthy fat (salmon, avocado, etc.). It's an exceptionally minor component of the app and something you would consider as a bonus freebie instead of a reason to buy the app.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I wonder how Sarah will handle Kurt going bald. You can tell in his latest stories that it isn't just a receding hairline, he's balding at the crown as well. It's not something one can really prevent or fix short of hair plugs/transplants and/or medication. It's a very personal and upsetting thing to go through and I feel like Sarah has already shown how unsupportive she is about it. I couldn't believe she laughed at him when he got his hair cut. If I was feeling insecure and worried about my hair loss and got a new haircut to try and conceal it, my partner would go out of his way to console and encourage me. I feel like she'll think him losing his hair is going to reflect badly on her somehow, or not represent her ideal family. I wouldn't be surprised if she gifted him a hair transplant at some point. I think she'll be shocked to realize her prodigy is also imperfect. Focks is going to have thin hair that will probably also recede quite early and he already has a large gap in his front teeth. I can't imagine what she'll think of her son if she thought her own teeth and hair were bad.
I am not a dentist or orthodontist but I reckon having a gap on your teeth as a child is actually good, means he’ll have more space for his new set when his baby teeth fall out and won’t have crowded teeth. Don’t quote me on this though.
As per Kurt’s hair, it absolutely doesn’t match Sarah’s aesthetic but I am pretty sure she is encouraging him to shave it. Maybe she think it will grow stronger and thicker and somehow won’t end up bald? Don’t know, sounds like Sarah’s way of thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's time Sunee introduced a new category: DAF (Dry as duck)
And boasting that something is Vegan AND Vegetarian... how moronic. That's like saying I've just given birth AND I was pregnant.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
And boasting that something is Vegan AND Vegetarian... how moronic. That's like saying I've just given birth AND I was pregnant.
I pointed the vegan vegetarian thing out in a comment and their reply, "thanks for this hot tip" ummm... it wasn't a tip, and your phrasing makes no sense and is confusing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Same with dairy free. If it's vegan, it's also dairy free. They just like labels. It's really just vegan and gluten and nut free, but that doesn't sound has impressive? Healthy holistic domestic princess fitness guru milf mum boss babe vlogger influencer instagramer needs her labels to feel superior.

Wouldn't you bathe your child every day? Children are disgusting little buggers always covered in bodily fluids and foods so I imagine you have to clean them daily. Plus with them always urinating and defecating on themselves, again I imagine you want to really clean them regularly. I find it bad parenting to not wash your child after exposing it to chlorinated water. Chlorine is not good for your skin and can even alter your DNA after long enough exposure so you really want to rinse and wash everything off afterwards. In her stories she says his hair is like that because he went in the pool yesterday, which implies she didn't wash him afterwards? Chlorine is safe in pools when used as directed but still, you wouldn't want it just soaking into your skin over night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Here's a great exchange...
20210128_110551.jpg

And THIS is just disgusting...this poor girl!

ETA Sorry, didn't realise the first part of my post had already been revealed by you guys...love your clever comments on her post!🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
so this poor girl has lost 3 weeks of access? Sunee should be ashamed and at the very least provide her with a free extension when it is up and running.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
so this poor girl has lost 3 weeks of access? Sunee should be ashamed and at the very least provide her with a free extension when it is up and running.
They probably won’t even give her a refund or extra time onto the end for the weeks she has paid for and lost

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I replied to her comment telling her that. She doesn’t even seem annoyed about the situation so I’m guessing she wouldn’t even be thinking about that, she just wants to try the aMAzinG recipes

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.