Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's Day #20: struggling to upload new content, uploading fox naked without his consent, stealing other peoples long black, no hate or ill give you a smack

Sarah's Day #20: so tired after my 4 hour days, all you haters can go away, customer service is nothing but slack, hey what are you doing with my long black!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
His nappy is still popping out of his shorts. I’ve never seen a nappy that full that hangs lower than the end of the shorts 🙈

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Sarah’s Day #20 - In denial about Sunee, I don’t photoshop my body, hands off my coffee!

I feel like the Sunee titles have been overdone now but it’s so easy to rhyme with it😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’ve listened to their podcast “the health code” and been mind blown by how vein and upper class Kurt is now his #famous
Saying he can’t fly economy anymore after flying business class
Or how him and Sezzy both got brand new cars at the same time they renovated their entire Sydney 5 bedroom home and also had a 5 star holiday in Hawaii for 2 weeks
And why does Kurt have to put his kj tilse label on everything he uses
sarah has lost touch with the common man/woman and Kurt just wants to rub it in everyone’s face
My parents were friends with Kurt’s parents many years ago. My brothers often played with him and his brother. They’re not particularly open minded people themselves (your usual garden variety Australian racists) but they weren’t by any stretch this off-the-walls wealthy. He didn’t grow up with this kind of lifestyle.

Reactions: 24
Nice to see Scuzzy has finally decorated that back shelf! Oh wait ... she hasn’t. Soooo she was only interested in decorating it (hardly) when guests were coming over, proves she’s all about appearances and isn’t so nuts about making her house a home! It’s so bare and she literally said before Christmas (I think around that time) that it was her new project to decorate it! Well done Scuzz, such a boss babe! Or maybe you’re just too busy with your tight schedule working 4 hours at the office ignoring Sunne tech support emails. Such a joke she is.

Also, seeing Abby in these stories makes me so sad, she’s following Durt and Fox around wanting to play and she just gets no attention whatsoever. Every time they get the slightest bit close to her she just gets shoved :/ I truely believe that poor dog is neglected 😔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I have a feeling he was around 10 months old? She said he “self weened”
It was around the time she did the video for the tanning lotion, Bondi sands? She said she wasn't happy with how her body looked, then the same week there was formula in the house.

The problem isn't formula/breast feeding related. The problem is lying about it, to make yourself feel better and others feel worse.

Reactions: 35
Nice to see Scuzzy has finally decorated that back shelf! Oh wait ... she hasn’t. Soooo she was only interested in decorating it (hardly) when guests were coming over, proves she’s all about appearances and isn’t so nuts about making her house a home! It’s so bare and she literally said before Christmas (I think around that time) that it was her new project to decorate it! Well done Scuzz, such a boss babe! Or maybe you’re just too busy with your tight schedule working 4 hours at the office ignoring Sunne tech support emails. Such a joke she is.

Also, seeing Abby in these stories makes me so sad, she’s following Durt and Fox around wanting to play and she just gets no attention whatsoever. Every time they get the slightest bit close to her she just gets shoved :/ I truely believe that poor dog is neglected 😔
Poor Abby! It breaks my heart. I can’t walk past my dogs without giving them a quick pat. They show their dog zero affection and then wonder why Fox slaps and mistreats her? If walking Abby wasn’t just another excuse for Sarah to get some more exercise into her day, then that dog would get no attention whatsoever.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
A couple of people have questioned whether Fox is vaccinated or not.

A friend of mine is close with a family member of Sarah's. That person has confided in my friend that Sarah, during her pregnancy, was anti-vax and had no intentions of vaccinating Fox. Kurt was unsure of his feelings but was going to go along with whatever Sarah wanted.

Sure, it's only speculation at this point. But we've never seen Scuz document ANYTHING relating to Fox's immunisations... and I mean she literally tells us about her bowel movements (thanks to Body Bloom) and posts naked videos of Fox online, so as if she wouldn't exploit his privacy when it comes to vaccinations unless they weren't happening at all!
We also all know her stance on western medicine - refused to give her son medicine for his reflux as a newborn and more recently, withheld panadol whilst he had sky-high temps prior to being admitted to hospital!

This comes up every few threads, so I wonder if we should add it to the wiki so that when new people find Tattle, that info can be found easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She has no clue how to speak to him! "Do you feel refreshed? Do you feel amazing? Do you feel revitalized?" Blank stares from Focks, then "Whatcha eedin'? But the worst of it was when she called him a sucker, in that nasty tone, because she'd put the no-spill lid on his drinking cup this time...way to go, Sezzzie! Hats off to you, you outsmarted a 2 year old 👏👏👏👏👏 You must feel so proud of yourself.
Also trying to bribe him into liking her by asking if he wants to go shopping (another blank stare) then "Oh, do you want to go and buy a dinosaur?!!" (which she conveniently and quietly turns into an offer of a dinosaur book) She really hasn't got a clue! "Boss Mum" my arse!
As a speech therapist, I'm actually saving this video to use as a discussion point in presentations "what is wrong with the way this mother is talking to her 22MO who appears to be presenting with speech&language delay", you couldnt role play it this badly!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
It was around the time she did the video for the tanning lotion, Bondi sands? She said she wasn't happy with how her body looked, then the same week there was formula in the house.
The Bondi Sands shoot was in Oct or Nov 2019. The posts on her IG have been deleted since they dropped her so can't check for sure. But yeah, she was very self concious of how "big" she was and made it a mission to get shredded again before the White Fox swimwear photoshoot in January. So she stopped breastfeeding sometime between these two photoshoots. Certainly not at 10 months like she claimed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
A couple of people have questioned whether Fox is vaccinated or not.

A friend of mine is close with a family member of Sarah's. That person has confided in my friend that Sarah, during her pregnancy, was anti-vax and had no intentions of vaccinating Fox. Kurt was unsure of his feelings but was going to go along with whatever Sarah wanted.

Sure, it's only speculation at this point. But we've never seen Scuz document ANYTHING relating to Fox's immunisations... and I mean she literally tells us about her bowel movements (thanks to Body Bloom) and posts naked videos of Fox online, so as if she wouldn't exploit his privacy when it comes to vaccinations unless they weren't happening at all!
We also all know her stance on western medicine - refused to give her son medicine for his reflux as a newborn and more recently, withheld panadol whilst he had sky-high temps prior to being admitted to hospital!

This comes up every few threads, so I wonder if we should add it to the wiki so that when new people find Tattle, that info can be found easily.
Of course Kurt was going to go along with whatever Sara wanted. There is absolutely no way he would win over her if he would have wanted to vaccinate. In this and in everything else he must go along with Sare. He doesn't decide anything. He has no voice.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see this insta story from Elsa’s wholesome life? Got to be a dig at fezzy surely! Made me lol!
Side note - I absolutely love Elsa, everything an ‘influencer’ should be
652CD121-7913-4277-9DCE-C0CE6A976A28.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
To add to the vaccination stuff, people have asked her on insta and she has deleted their comments. This is very telling since she couldve either just not answered or taken the question as an opportunity to let people know.

Reactions: 33
OT but I'd like to know, how Tanika feels around Sarah, with this (stunning) body, when Sarah always spits so much tit about how her (Sezza's) arms have too much fat and Kurt's abs are not good enough, bla bla ..so how is supposed to feel a person like Tanika? She must have a lot of confidence. And she actually is a babe. And to me personally she looks much healthier than Sezza on every level.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It's been a while since she reposted any content from Sunee's IG or folks who have tried her recipes out. I wonder if yesterdays Q&A rampage and all of todays stories are strategic distractions from the tit going down w/ Sunee? She's VERY smart like that.

Does anyone who has access to the app have any updates on the "Hot Topics" section? Is it matching up to her hype?

Reactions: 12
The Bondi Sands shoot was in Oct or Nov 2019. The posts on her IG have been deleted since they dropped her so can't check for sure. But yeah, she was very self concious of how "big" she was and made it a mission to get shredded again before the White Fox swimwear photoshoot in January. So she stopped breastfeeding sometime between these two photoshoots. Certainly not at 10 months like she claimed.
A revisit for those who don’t remember. Honestly she looked almost normal in these, it was refreshing. Sad she’s deleted them off her page but I guess she’ll go back to the “I’m naturally olive” narrative now that she isn’t paid to say otherwise anymore..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
A revisit for those who don’t remember. Honestly she looked almost normal in these, it was refreshing. Sad she’s deleted them off her page but I guess she’ll go back to the “I’m naturally olive” narrative now that she isn’t paid to say otherwise anymore..
OMG she looks, I'm afraid to admit, LOVELY in these.
Such a pity her rsponse to people who long for her vibe and content from a time before she became a cash grabbing iNfLuEnZa is "well everyone changes" -- yes but many folks consistently reflect on problematic parts of what theyre becoming :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.