Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find SO FUNNY is Kurt caring for his TINYYY lawn. You remember when Sarah said she wanted a house so ‘fock and Abbi could run around in the back yard’ ‘I loved playing games in the back yard as a kid’ - Then they move into a house with zero grass and literally pave over every remaining bit. So now poor Abby only has that small thin patch by the side of their house :( - I bet Kurt wanted more grass too, seeing as how happy he gets about looking after the small bit they have. Like why have that huge a$$ decking and loads of stone ??? Your kids are going to want to run around and play football not lay on a deckchair (sigh). Maybe it’s an Australian thing? Can someone shed some light on this?
Lawns can be hard to maintain, especially when there are droughts and water restrictions.

Reactions: 11
What I find SO FUNNY is Kurt caring for his TINYYY lawn. You remember when Sarah said she wanted a house so ‘fock and Abbi could run around in the back yard’ ‘I loved playing games in the back yard as a kid’ - Then they move into a house with zero grass and literally pave over every remaining bit. So now poor Abby only has that small thin patch by the side of their house :( - I bet Kurt wanted more grass too, seeing as how happy he gets about looking after the small bit they have. Like why have that huge a$$ decking and loads of stone ??? Your kids are going to want to run around and play football not lay on a deckchair (sigh). Maybe it’s an Australian thing? Can someone shed some light on this?
it’s definitely not an Australian thing! The ‘Australian dream’ is to own a large block of land (typically quarter acre block) so that you can have lots of space, grass and room to run, and grow with your family. Although this is obviously not viable for everyone with land sizes getting increasingly smaller, it is still the dream for many! Most houses have a deck/alfresco area of some sort because hello outdoor entertaining, but I am baffled as to why her ENTIRE backyard is decking. I would have at least halved it so that there was adequate grass space

Reactions: 28
I’m so confused and maybe I’m misunderstanding... Didn’t she always talk about not having a college degree? Now suddenly she graduated top in her class?
I can imagine that this was one of those 'non-accredited' courses that people do when they can't get into university. I have some friends that didn't get the ATAR they needed so did a 'college' degree instead for 12 months. They could then get into university.
This is a subjective comment from a few of such friends, but its not hard to get high marks at many of these 'colleges'. If students don't do well, the company won't succeed and considering they are so expensive (and need to be paid upfront), many of them use student graduating marks as their competitive edge. I imagine thats why she got the scholarship as well- no one would pay this much money for a non accredited course thats used as a bridging course for getting into an actual university.

Reactions: 31
I'm just aghast at the price of Body Bloom. That guy on YouTube who breaks down the validity of its health claims said:

“At $67/month for the recommended daily portion, that’s over $800 per year on a health product with no scientific evidence to support its use.”

I just finished listening to the episode of The Dream podcast about MLM scams and wellness quacks where they talk about all the powders/elixirs people are hawking. Best case scenario is that people are spending billions of dollars a year on substances that don’t even do anything (ie Body Bloom). So we’re just wasting our money. There is a law in North America called DSHEA which talks about "structure/function claims” - the claims that can be made on supplement bottles.

You can’t legally say that a supplement prevents or improves something, but you can say it plays a part or promotes it. Positive attributes are crucial in marketing and selling the product. ie instead of saying “prevents constipation” you could legally get away with saying “promotes regularity."

Body Bloom product description, using all the permissable verbs:
  • Promotes glowing, healthy, smooth skin
  • Plays a part in restoring a happy healthy gut
  • Collagen support for healthy skin, hair & nails
  • Promotes a comfortable digestive system
  • Plays an essential role for collagen & keratin production
= doesn't do anything

:rolleyes:
What a scam.

I actually bought body bloom a while ago based on all the amazing reviews on tropeaka website (not knowing of course that they only post 5 star ones which btw should be ILLEGAL) and when it did absolutely nothing for me I checked online again, saw even more 5 star life changing reviews and thought something must be wrong with me or I just didn't use it long enough, so I got it again. 😬 So much money wasted and such a scam! Sad I didn't come across Tattle earlier. 😭 You guys are great. ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 55
8 years ago? She moved in with Kurt in 2017 :ROFLMAO: All the stuff before that was in her parents house
Her oldest videos are from 7 years ago, but in reality she’s only been consistently uploading to YouTube for 5 years now. Her first two years were very sporadic. I’d say most of the content people loved were uploads from 3-4 years ago in the earlier stages of her relationship with Kurt. Such an odd thing to exaggerate.

Reactions: 45
She really is delusional. She must be feeling low and needed a confidence boost but it’s not bragging because it’s just answering (selected) questions from the fans!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I love that the only questions she answers are ones where she can absolutely rev herself up (nothing interesting, same old I work so hard, my work ethic this, my money that, me me me, I’m the best) like how bout answer some actual interesting things? Her superiority complex is shining through

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The IRONY of her saying she graduated top of her class while the entire post is full of mistakes lol
She 100% dropped out of her degree because the final year is intensive and you get picked apart as a professional. Effectively you continue to study full time and take over 80-90% of classroom and teaching duties. Depending on the degree it can be in a block or spaced over the year, but it consumes your life.

Reactions: 32
Oh wow so sis would love to travel "in a year or so when it's safe" but has a retreat coming up in 4 months(?)......

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

I believe the retreat is supposed to be in March. They advertised it saying they would celebrate Fox's bday while at the retreat.

Reactions: 16
She 100% dropped out of her degree because the final year is intensive and you get picked apart as a professional. Effectively you continue to study full time and take over 80-90% of classroom and teaching duties. Depending on the degree it can be in a block or spaced over the year, but it consumes your life.
I went to the same university as her, also studied education, and probably at the same time too... Her practical would have been a block in second semester which aligns with her only completing 3.5 years...

Reactions: 24
I can imagine that this was one of those 'non-accredited' courses that people do when they can't get into university. I have some friends that didn't get the ATAR they needed so did a 'college' degree instead for 12 months. They could then get into university.
This is a subjective comment from a few of such friends, but its not hard to get high marks at many of these 'colleges'. If students don't do well, the company won't succeed and considering they are so expensive (and need to be paid upfront), many of them use student graduating marks as their competitive edge. I imagine thats why she got the scholarship as well- no one would pay this much money for a non accredited course thats used as a bridging course for getting into an actual university.
I remember this it was a 'college' in the city I think, maybe something beginning with M? Not sure what the equivalent is for Americans but yes it's not a real degree you'd get a certificate or diploma rather than a bachelor's degree. I don't think there's any entry requirements other than speaking English. Much cheaper too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s for the best Sarah didn’t finish her degree and become a teacher. Those kids would be forced to endure her sweaty, unwashed hair from the gym for days, and have to deal with learning from her horrid spelling and writing skills. She also cares nothing for diversity. She isn’t a natural with kids either, even with her own kid Focks (nothing wrong with not being very maternal, you can only try your best but it only grinds because she exploits him and pretends she is the best boss momma). If she did keep on, I can only imagine what controversy she would have faced when she accidentally filmed a student fOr the GraM~ without shielding their identity.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What a scam.

I actually bought body bloom a while ago based on all the amazing reviews on tropeaka website (not knowing of course that they only post 5 star ones which btw should be ILLEGAL) and when it did absolutely nothing for me I checked online again, saw even more 5 star life changing reviews and thought something must be wrong with me or I just didn't use it long enough, so I got it again. 😬 So much money wasted and such a scam! Sad I didn't come across Tattle earlier. 😭 You guys are great. ❤
My nephew was hired to market a trendy new "health" powder on social media. He had to create thousands of fake accounts, then use them to post fake 5 star reviews on the new product's website - BEFORE the product was launched. Apparently this is normal practice 🤫 So I'm not surprised the reviews for Poopy Bloom are all glowing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
It continues to baffle me that she studied education yet has such poor spelling and grammar. Surely if you gave a tit about education and helping young people, you’d take the time to learn. It would have been picked up on her assignments etc too. If she used spell check, then isn’t that part of the learning process?! Crazy.

Hahaha. Haha. She respects her friends privacy but not her own child’s?! How does that work exactly?
CB534E23-2EB5-4C03-A1FF-9FB429D5ABFD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
She brags about THE DUMBEST tit. Breastfeeding has barely anything to do with your ‘pancake boobs’ and a lot to do with your kid. My daughter had a high palate and a tongue tie so regardless of how much I persevered it wouldn’t take. She sure does think the sun shines out of every orifice of her body. Conceited piece of tit.
As a fellow member of the itty-bitty titty committee I didn’t read her comment as being all that aggressive. I have felt a lot of pressure my whole life to have bigger boobs. From society pressure from constant photoshopping of actresses and models to have bigger boobs. From awful ex-boyfriends who shammed me for not having bigger boobs. To being picked on in high school, and having female “friends” who have said passive aggressive comments about the size of my chest. All with the constant undertone and message “you can’t be sexy unless you have giant boobs.” It impacted my self-esteem a lot and I have had multiple points in my life where I seriously contemplated plastic surgery (not that I could ever afford it). It took a long time to get to the place I am now where I love my boobs and am actually very happy to have small boobs and all the benefits that come with it (not having to wear a bra, no back pain etc.). I’m also not in the public eye and I am sure that there is a lot of pressure on women who are, there seems to be a big trend right now of YouTubers getting breast implants.

There is also this general consensus in society that women’s boobs and nipples are sexual objects, while men are allowed to walk around topless. Even though women’s boobs from an evolutionary standpoint actually serve a function while a man’s nipples are purely ornamental. So, I read her comment more like, I don’t need a boob job to be happy with my body. My boobs fed my child and that’s all I care about.

That said, I can totally see how that would be insensitive to mother’s who were not able to breastfeed. It is also very possible that she was just trying to brag. Either way, I think she could have worded her answer a lot better.

Side note: I feel like she wrote a lot of these questions herself to address "the hate" she reads on tattle and reddit.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
As a fellow member of the itty-bitty titty committee I didn’t read her comment as being all that aggressive. I have felt a lot of pressure my whole life to have bigger boobs. From society pressure from constant photoshopping of actresses and models to have bigger boobs. From awful ex-boyfriends who shammed me for not having bigger boobs. To being picked on in high school, and having female “friends” who have said passive aggressive comments about the size of my chest. All with the constant undertone and message “you can’t be sexy unless you have giant boobs.” It impacted my self-esteem a lot and I have had multiple points in my life where I seriously contemplated plastic surgery (not that I could ever afford it). It took a long time to get to the place I am now where I love my boobs and am actually very happy to have small boobs and all the benefits that come with it (not having to wear a bra, no back pain etc.). I’m also not in the public eye and I am sure that there is a lot of pressure on women who are, there seems to be a big trend right now of YouTubers getting breast implants.

There is also this general consensus in society that women’s boobs and nipples are sexual objects, while men are allowed to walk around topless. Even though women’s boobs from an evolutionary standpoint actually serve a function while a man’s nipples are purely ornamental. So, I read her comment more like, I don’t need a boob job to be happy with my body. My boobs fed my child and that’s all I care about.

That said, I can totally see how that would be insensitive to mother’s who were not able to breastfeed. It is also very possible that she was just trying to brag. Either way, I think she could have worded her answer a lot better.

Side note: I feel like she wrote a lot of these questions herself to address "the hate" she reads on tattle and reddit.
I’m the OP and I had tiny boobs until I had a baby too. Same as you, bullied by ‘friends’ and my ex. That’s why I think it would have actually been really cool of her to just say she’s happy with them instead of overcompensating and making the correlation between breastfeeding meaning they’ve done their ‘job’. Yes it’s a function, but not everyone can breastfeed and she’s just forever looking for opportunities to talk herself up.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.