Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Review 👏 Your 👏 Work 👏
This one had me 'pissing myself' laughing 😉😂 But seriously, it's really not that hard. If I had been called out so many times for these types of errors in all my projects on all my platforms (posts, stories, recipes, campaign videos...), I would make it my mission to get it right going forward to learn and improve, or at least stop these kinds of comments coming up repeatedly and looking silly. It's such a simple fix and yet they never change or learn or CARE - so, I've said it before and I'll say it again, lazy and unprofessional.

Anyway I'm gonna go back to sipping my $2 black coffee from 7-Eleven now ✌☕
oh wow she updates the app every time she has a wee? Colour me impressed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Tanika went to the effort of setting up a pretty amazing looking spread, with fancy wine and special cupcakes, and Sarah didn't even drink a little bit just to celebrate the first week of her "baby"? (also most probably the cupcakes, if they weren't gf/df/everything free :rolleyes: )

I'm all for not drinking if that's not your thing, but the fact Sarah won't even drink or eat a little non-healthy food when your bestie has gone to the effort is super sad to me. There's being healthy, and then there's being ridiculously controlling (and at the expense of your friend's feelings). And she thinks it's something to boast about.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Calling it now, but I think her wedding in May will be cancelled. And she will blame some covid rules

I wonder why she isn't posting anything related to wedding planning or uploading wedding planning videos. May is a little over 4 months away and she should be at the height of planning it. My cousin is planning his wedding for early October and I received the save the date card this week. Sarah hasn't even mentioned creating a save the date card.

Reactions: 27
I wonder why she isn't posting anything related to wedding planning or uploading wedding planning videos. May is a little over 4 months away and she should be at the height of planning it. My cousin is planning his wedding for early October and I received the save the date card this week. Sarah hasn't even mentioned creating a save the date card.
Because she has just proven with Sunee that being a bOsS bAbE doesn't mean you're organised 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is there any potential the whole “none for me” was a attempt for people to speculate a pregnancy 🤔 or she’s really just that restrictive one glass would just be too much
Edit: relating to the champagne in recent post

Reactions: 27
Just imagining all these young followers making her recipes and treating their parents to a home cooked Sezzy Meal :sick:

The post today said Tanika could sense the mood and treated them all to a platter. Which was also sponsored and tagged on a day she filmed a ‘what we eat in a day vlog’
Doesn’t make sense does it. Surely if they were all stressed, tired and depressed at the sale figures - that’s nice for her to treat them but it all seems planned. Also a bottle of gifted Moët for 5 years she hasn’t opened - can’t believe she used the word ‘gifted’ - never heard that word leave her mouth before.

52DE0EEF-9E10-483E-AAB3-85B4F32BD0F7.jpeg

who is this?

Reactions: 31
I also recently learnt more about photoshop and now get annoyed at how ridiculously white her eyes are in every post (whiter than her teeth!), when everyone else's are normal off-white.
Oh my god, I have never noticed how much she edits her eyes until now!!! I had a little scroll back on her IG and it's so obvious. I am normally really good at spotting bad photoshops but I totally missed this, no way I can unsee it.

I totally understand occasionally retouching photos, and even brightening up eyes if the lighting isn't great, but why on earth would you want the whites of your eyes to be so bright??? What a weird thing for her to want to fix.

Just look at the difference between her and Kurt's. What the heck!?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I'm almost 40. Started watching her shortly before she met Kurt. I watched pretty much because I wanted to practice my english and I liked her way of speaking and her smile and she looked very nice and funny. I always knew she was disordered with eating and exercising. Even though I quickly found her annoying, I just somehow kept watching to see what was going on in her life. Then I thought "there must be some article on google exposing her". And there was GG. It felt so good honestly. I kept hate watching her for some time but then I stopped because I couldn't stand her anymore. But after some time I was curious what was going on in her life, so I hate watched again and when I went to see what GG's got to say, I found tattle. It's great that here I can say what I want about her without being called hater and troll and unhappy with my own life, etc. But at the same time , coming here makes me think of her ( more than when I just hate watched) , so I don't really know if I'm doing myself a favor. 😆🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 26
27 over here - started following her waaaay back when she had uploaded about a dozen vids to YouTube and had less than 10k subscribers or something. I had just started going to the gym for the first time and was about to move to Australia on a working holiday visa, so it was exciting to follow her and dream about what my life could be like when I moved. I loved her content and was naive to the shady side of influencing since I had never followed an influencer before her. I remember buying her ebook and being so excited to support her since I had watched her grow from barely any followers, even though I seriously pulled a muscle on day 2 of trying those ridiculous exercises. I was young and a pretty big fan until I came across the Sarahs Day Rants FB group a couple years ago.

@PiesAndLattes thank you for starting that group. I feel like someone who was trapped in a MLM pyramid scheme or something and has now seen the light!

Reactions: 23
I’m 23, and have been following Sarah since around the time she met Kurt. I remember being super obsessed with her, paying a fortune for loving earth chocolate (which tastes crap imo) just because Sez ate it and said it was the best. I bought her ebook and got really down when I couldn’t do the exercises (I’m a real beginner haha). I followed a recipe for one of her smoothies and nearly gagged it was so vile 😂 I started to see how dodge she was when she “cured” her cervical dysplasia, and found gg shortly after. Didn’t get blocked until the $1 bushfire donation fiasco.
Also Sunee is #134 here in the Irish charts but I’d say it’s because she’s probably not that popular here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How old is everyone on here and what was the breaking point for you with Sarah?

I’m super intrigued, it seems like most of us could be a bit older maybe? I’m 27 and it wasn’t until I found tattle that brought all of Sarah’s problematic behaviour to light. I wouldn’t say I idolised her, but I definitely looked up to her and thought her way of life was #goals. Now I realise she really is living under a rock and is making everything up along the way.
I’m 34 and originally found this site when searching for something Lydia Elise Millen related. Whilst I wouldn’t say I idolised LEM; I realllllly had my eyes opened thanks to her threads.

Now, if I ever get the same feeling when watching someone on YouTube/Instagram I check if they have a thread in here to get a big dose of reality for myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Double post sorry but can she not just put her foot flat? I’m not crazy right. She’s pointing her foot while in that position? That’s got to be uncomfortable. Just stand if you wanna point it so hard wtf View attachment 384532
Haven’t you heard? Grounding but only through the toes is the gluten free, dairy free, FODMAP friendly, sugar free way of being one with the earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
OT but...
I was bored and figured I'd have a listen to her most recent Health Code Daily podcast for some 'entertainment'.
Going into this I figured her committing to doing a podcast every day was a big commitment and thought it's fair enough if she can't keep to that EVERY day because that is a lot.

BUT THEYRE ONLY 5 MINUTE EPISODES.
like WHAT?!

She gives it so much hype, they even have a 'podcast room' but they're only in there max 20 mins a day!
I doubt they actually record everyday and probably do a few episodes in one go so why not just do half an hour once a week? Or do they think their stan's don't have the attention span for more than 5 minutes.
Honestly blew my mind.
Also ofc it is garbage

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm 29 and started watching her a few years ago when she was still with Mitch. At that time it seemed to me she was just trying to find balance with her workout routine, exercises and life in general. She did seem like a huge control freak and I think Mitch got away while he could. I know tons of people say that Mitch was so boring and uninterested - yeah he was - never liked to be on social media but that guy seemed smart and down to Earth.

Anyhow once they broke up, I seemed to me like Sarah took a bad turn and, instead of healing the pain and nurturing love she still had, she turned everything about herself as a coping mechanism. Slowly it lead to complete turn into narcissism. She became OBSESSED with herself, abs, restrictive dieting. When she lost her period and wouldn't acknowledge it I knew shitstorm was about to happen.

I had already lost my period a bit before that because I was VERY into callisthenics. I loved that so much that I would overexercise and I was not making it up with my diet. I was eating good as always but lost a LOT of bodyfat and my hormones went crazy. It took me a year of literarily no exercise at all to get back on track. So, to me it was terrible how Sarah was not addressing obvious issue and had such a huge following - she lost her period due to overexercising and under-eating (she was living on coffee, egg, tuna, spinach, loads of salt, protein bars and occasional binge on fruit and nut mix). This was dangerous! And she knew it but would not sacrifice her abs for nothing in this world.

So one day I commented on her post replying to her follower who questioned about her period issue. I said she doesn't have period due to stress she puts on her body with her very restrictive paleo diet (women need carbs. In the short run, paleo can be beneficial for certain conditions, in the long run you NEED CARBS for your hormones to function properly) and doesn't have any scientific nutritional knowledge and in addition she overexercises (2x per day in gym for Sarah..... I guess she was a wannabe athlete?)

So, I got blocked immediately. That's when I found out about GG ( I was just googling on Sarah and period and thought there MUST be someone who thinks the same), and later on @2xblended sent me from GG to Tattle. I love community of women here who see through her bullshit, who are so down to Earth and have brains and souls. Thank you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m 26. I found Sarah because her veneers video came up as recommended on YouTube. I have a complex about my teeth (they’re too small) and thought her video might be interesting. I got sucked into her bubbly, beachy “vibes” and watched more of her videos but quickly realized how disordered she is. I’m a nutritionist and suffered from some disordered eating habits myself when I was a teenager so it was pretty easy to spot these habits in Sarah. She also gave terrible health advice which sparked me to check the comments of her videos to see if anyone else thought her advice was tit and harmful. Obviously there wasn’t any comments so I googled “Sarah’s day eating disorder” and found GG. That was almost 4 years ago and I was apart of the Facebook group until it was shut down too. My fiancé thinks she’s a tool and thinks reading tattle is terrible for me but it’s addicting to watch her inevitable demise.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So your team has been working hard organising everything for you and you can’t even organise the celebration of the release - your employee does it for you? Where is the appreciation? Different if she’d ask Tanika to plan something but her own words show that Tanika just used her own initiative to treat your team!
51EA87F1-87B8-4140-9F43-B468DA637469.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So Tanika went to the effort of setting up a pretty amazing looking spread, with fancy wine and special cupcakes, and Sarah didn't even drink a little bit just to celebrate the first week of her "baby"? (also most probably the cupcakes, if they weren't gf/df/everything free :rolleyes: )

I'm all for not drinking if that's not your thing, but the fact Sarah won't even drink or eat a little non-healthy food when your bestie has gone to the effort is super sad to me. There's being healthy, and then there's being ridiculously controlling (and at the expense of your friend's feelings). And she thinks it's something to boast about.
Loves a good gin in a can, but can’t have a sip of celebratory champagne- ungrateful bellend. Probs did have a drink actually since she DOES drink but told us that she didn’t

Just imagining all these young followers making her recipes and treating their parents to a home cooked Sezzy Meal :sick:

The post today said Tanika could sense the mood and treated them all to a platter. Which was also sponsored and tagged on a day she filmed a ‘what we eat in a day vlog’
Doesn’t make sense does it. Surely if they were all stressed, tired and depressed at the sale figures - that’s nice for her to treat them but it all seems planned. Also a bottle of gifted Moët for 5 years she hasn’t opened - can’t believe she used the word ‘gifted’ - never heard that word leave her mouth before.

View attachment 385041
who is this?
Maybe it’s that Georgia who gets mentioned once in a blue moon?

Reactions: 24
So your team has been working hard organising everything for you and you can’t even organise the celebration of the release - your employee does it for you? Where is the appreciation? Different if she’d ask Tanika to plan something but her own words show that Tanika just used her own initiative to treat your team!
View attachment 385586
I think Sarah or Tanika have been keeping up with tattle and read our comments on how weird it is they didn’t do anything to celebrate the launch like normal people. Forever getting ideas from us! They realised how they could get a #gifted post for the upcoming vlog as well as a narcissistic insta caption at the same time as proving they have friendships

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.