Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She most definitely did NOT get a tenant, no way in hell is that believable for even one second. The rent was still very much available until the very last second. She’s been talking about her “home office not working for her” for weeks now, because by that point she had already planned to move BACK into her old, over-priced apartment. I must admit, she did think ahead here, but for anybody with half a brain cell, you would be able to see that she failed at renting and doesn’t want to admit it.

Reactions: 40
“All of my Arabic friends have the most thick and luscious hair”

as if!!!! You don’t have one let alone many Arabic friends

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Do you love your chicken dried out and flavorless, with some scary pink bits left in it? And do you wish for your potatoes to be roasted without oil or seasoning and still have a nice raw crunch to them? Then here you go ... Goals!!
This chicken looks decidedly raw. Is she giving everyone salmonella for Christmas?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Possibly unpopular and slightly snobby opinion but he just looks like a skinny undernourished bogan with a feral rats tail to me. Let’s not forget he’s actually a westie from C’town trying to pretend he grew up as a “surfy beachy cool dude.”
Nothing wrong with where someone grew up however when you pretend you didn’t and you still epitomise all that is bad about the western suburbs stereotype then it’s fair game really.
Also bloody hell go to a real doctor to figure out what’s wrong - you’d be dead if your adrenals weren’t working.
I thought he was from the Hills? The bible belt of Sydney and very far from any beach for those wondering. I don't know much about south Sydney, but from the looks of Sarah's old vlogs it looks more like the Como area? I don't care where someones from, just curious

Reactions: 6
Did everyone notice how self conscious Durt was of his hair in the most recent SeZzY story rant. You could see him looking at himself in her camera and put his hand over his head to cover it up... then half way through the rant he put on a hat... at 10pm at night :''''(
Embrace it Kurtle!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
WOAH, I was gone all of 2ish days and we’re already on thread #16, these are moving quick.

I have to ask, did anyone else get secondhand embarrassment when Kurt was making those awful noises while boxing today in Sezzy’s stories?
In martial arts you’re often taught to make sounds when punching/kicking. It’s to encourage you to breathe and not hold your breath when fighting. Totally normal. 😊 Shouldn’t be anything to be embarrassed about.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her lips are fricking huge! Top lip is the same size as the bottom now. Must of had a sneaky little top up for the photoshoot. At least she didn't tan this time. I'd like to think maybe she realised she tanned too dark last time but I doubt it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can this chick just shut up: „it’s 2020 and everyone takes everything seriously on the internet“ „sarcasm is our australian culture“ just shut the duck up, pretty sure sarcasm is a thing around the world. She is so dense.
And sorry sarah, sarcasm doesn’t apply to all the tit you did this year, like ruining a small business and being a racist witch

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Did anyone else notice she was wearing Em Davies brand in her stories yesterday? I find it odd that em would send her things, but also weird that Sarah would buy from Em? They’re two totally different influencers and have never (that I’ve seen) mentioned each other?

I am from Perth and know a few people who are friends with Em Davies. I heard Em was obsessed with Sarah when she first started getting into her fitness phase...and there were a few times people were saying it feels like she is copying Sarah. So I am not surprised by this.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Was just about to say they are definitely using their old apartment as an office. Do they need to get council approval etc running a business from a residential address? I would presume so yes?
Council and Body Corporate approval?? Surely people using an apartment where they have space to be “loud and creative” may impede on other residents right to quiet enjoyment of their home

Reactions: 20
Tanya Heart people, not Tanika but did have a giggle at your detective skills. Long time lurker - blocked by Sarah months ago but I do follow the car crash that is Sarahs day.

I was blocked during the PE nation campaign when I pm’d her during the actual campaign (not weeks later when she cried like a baby) and told her in a kind gentle way that she would receive backlash for the braids. No response just a block. I was also blocked from Kurts and I never followed him. I was so angry at the time that I mailed a new news websites with screenshots and it never got followed up.

I’m not sure how long you have all followed her but a while ago, well over 18 months ago, maybe 2 years. She posted a story and instantly deleted it because she thought it could offend - that’s the moment I started to dislike her. I downloaded the story before she deleted it because I was very shocked. I have that saved on my old computer and when I visit my parents after covid rules change, I’m going to get that uploaded on Reddit to share. I’m not sure how many would have seen it.

To add - the reason I don’t post often is because I have long time suffered with an eating disorder and do find some of the posts difficult to read. It often makes me question myself when I hear how disordered she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
$60 isn't that much money. For an 8 week training program I think its very reasonable.
I only find it expensive as she has absolutely zero qualification
Oh I see, my bad, I thought it was just the recipe book we were talking about! Yes, that makes sense

Reactions: 3
Her stories right now make my blood boil.

First of all, for someone who was “born to be a mom” she really hates actually being a mom. Complaining about how you just want your kid to shut up?

“all of my Arabic friends” LOL UM...

and then saying how everyone is just so offended these days. No it’s actually everyone not putting up with offensive tit anymore and people getting called out for their toxic behaviour.

Sarah saying how she has to cut so much stuff out of their vlogs or else they would be canceled just proved they are not ever genuine or real, the pretend and are fake and the real versions of themselves are horrible and offensive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Council and Body Corporate approval?? Surely people using an apartment where they have space to be “loud and creative” may impede on other residents right to quiet enjoyment of their home
Also how loud are they being that they might 'wake up Fox?' The office at the house is a SEPARATE STRUCTURE far removed in the backyard, and that wasn't sufficient so they're moving operations to the old apartment? Makes no sense...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
“all of my Arabic friends” LOL UM...
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, I'd love to learn (I'm a little unsure of this one and I haven't watched the stories myself to understand the context it was said in)

Isn't it incorrect to say 'Arabic friends' since Arabic is a language? Isn't the right term 'Arab friends'?!

That's like saying 'I have a Bahasa friend' when if fact you should say 'I have an Indonesian friend'.

Many countries have different words that describe people vs culture/language/politics etc.

🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.