Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he looks SO UNWELL
Possibly unpopular and slightly snobby opinion but he just looks like a skinny undernourished bogan with a feral rats tail to me. Let’s not forget he’s actually a westie from C’town trying to pretend he grew up as a “surfy beachy cool dude.”
Nothing wrong with where someone grew up however when you pretend you didn’t and you still epitomise all that is bad about the western suburbs stereotype then it’s fair game really.
Also bloody hell go to a real doctor to figure out what’s wrong - you’d be dead if your adrenals weren’t working.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
The spelling is driving me insane 🤪 I was quiet last week and played it down as one of Sarah’s many ‘typos’ because she’s ‘too busy’ to read her stories but seriously.. she owns a deodorant putty and she can’t spell deodorant?
Even when I try to type it like her my autocorrect sorts it out.

Reactions: 12
Do you love your chicken dried out and flavorless, with some scary pink bits left in it? And do you wish for your potatoes to be roasted without oil or seasoning and still have a nice raw crunch to them? Then here you go ... Goals!!
It literally looks like a coles roast chook with uncooked veg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you love your chicken dried out and flavorless, with some scary pink bits left in it? And do you wish for your potatoes to be roasted without oil or seasoning and still have a nice raw crunch to them? Then here you go ... Goals!!
Why do the veggies look raw still? The garlic??? And but why tomatoes??? Wtf is going on here? The chicken is dry af (god just get a woolies roast chicken, they’re actually delicious), and like.. roast your veg?! There’s no way in hell that garlic has been in the oven, or the tomatoes (still wondering how they fit into this all...)

Reactions: 32
Ooh here’s a fun (slightly horrifying) game! Of the sarah-esque, tanned, blonde, Aussie influenzas below, which one do you think Ashy is?
Yikes ...

I do hate how Steph Claire Smith is in this concoction though, she is so lovely and actually uses her platform in a positive light.

Reactions: 17
Why do the veggies look raw still? The garlic??? And but why tomatoes??? Wtf is going on here? The chicken is dry af (god just get a woolies roast chicken, they’re actually delicious), and like.. roast your veg?! There’s no way in hell that garlic has been in the oven, or the tomatoes (still wondering how they fit into this all...)
She’s attempting to food style, but has no idea. The chicken looks cold (as in has been cooked and cooked or refrigerated) and the veg just browned on one side, then transferred to a clean dish. Okay fine if you are running a blog DIY style, but there is a reason food stylists are paid good money. Yet again SeZzY is too cheap to hire help and outsource beyond her circle.

Reactions: 21
Ewww.

Here's a theory: she threw everything in the pan and cooked it as one. That would be fine, but those pieces of veggies are huge, so there's no way they could have roasted perfectly without going in first or being cut smaller.

Reactions: 16
Imagine thinking people are going to care about whether your video has enough sun, maybe focus on the actual cooking Sezzy?

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice she was wearing Em Davies brand in her stories yesterday? I find it odd that em would send her things, but also weird that Sarah would buy from Em? They’re two totally different influencers and have never (that I’ve seen) mentioned each other?
Yes! I need to know

Reactions: 2
Yikes ...

I do hate how Steph Claire Smith is in this concoction though, she is so lovely and actually uses her platform in a positive light.
No she doesn't. She Blackfishes with how dark she tans, said nothing on BLM, was supporting that far right Melbourne mp dude who was all make melbourne great again. She is absolutely deserving of a place on this

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And Sezzzie skin without filters...finally, normal like the rest of us (as in pores, lumps n bumps etc, not the actual botox mask face!)
But wait, I thought she never wears make-up and definitely doesn't need to wear mascara on her bottom lashes because it looks more NaChUrAL like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg that chicken 😂 “Goals” she says 😂 I swear this girl has me in stitches. I refuse to believe she actually thinks that looks good, please tell me she is gonna say it was just a joke to see if her followers realised she was messing with them 🙈
Sarah please stop playing pretend, you are not a personal trainer, you are not a dietitian nor a chef. Stop pretending to be something you are not for the love of god

But wait, I thought she never wears make-up and definitely doesn't need to wear mascara on her bottom lashes because it looks more NaChUrAL like that?
Yes but you are not understanding BaBEeee, when she says natural she means botox, lip fillers, photoshop and fake teeth. I am waiting for the fake boobs and hair extensions for 2021 and you’ll have a new and improved completed natural holistic princess 💅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Lol at Sarah wondering why her forehead is shiny..... one clue lovey: botox!!!!

(When light shines onto botoxed skin without wrinkles it bounces off the skin in a uniform way. The skin appears to be shiny like the surface of a mirror).
I did enjoy the bit where she suggested it was due to her new bronzer! Oh honey, no. No it’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.