Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back through the r/sarahsdayunfiltered and found a post about how, in 2016, she sold 300,000 copies of her ebook and if she sold them for $60.00 per ebook, then thats $18,000,000. 18 million! Obviously, there is some split of the profits to the graphic designers, Kurt for the pictures, (maybe Cotton On as they supplied the clothes), etc, but this is still an absolutely mad amount of money - and its just for one ebook. And this isn't including the second ebook, White Fox collabs or any of her undisclosed partnerships.

In the UK we can check to see a company's filing history - is there a similar thing in Australia? I'd love to know how much money she's raking in now. Even if she never did anything again she'd be set for life just from the first ebook!
SHE CHARGED 60 DOLLARS FOR AN EBOOK
6-0

Jesus, for that price I want it to come with a free 3D-printed chef to make the bloody meals for me. Or at the very least, a free sick bucket for all my family and friends once they’ve tasted whatever gluten-free carb-free dairy-free GMO-free joy-free offering it’s suggesting I slap onto the table

Reactions: 18
SHE CHARGED 60 DOLLARS FOR AN EBOOK
6-0

Jesus, for that price I want it to come with a free 3D-printed chef to make the bloody meals for me. Or at the very least, a free sick bucket for all my family and friends once they’ve tasted whatever gluten-free carb-free dairy-free GMO-free joy-free offering it’s suggesting I slap onto the table
I’m pretty sure Ashy Bines was selling hers for me, and it was worse :ROFLMAO: lettuce has too much sugar so don’t eat it, and the meal plan was literally something you could Google.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure Ashy Bines was selling hers for me, and it was worse :ROFLMAO: lettuce has too much sugar so don’t eat it, and the meal plan was literally something you could Google.
I’m only a comment or two into this forum so I don’t know who Ashy Bines is... and this information does not make me eager to find out 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
$60 isn't that much money. For an 8 week training program I think its very reasonable.
I only find it expensive as she has absolutely zero qualification

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Makes sense that Sarah supports Em Davies as Em just copied her designs from a designer she has been wearing. Girl bosses stick together because no one understand that they are creative geniuses with original ideas

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Tbh Sarah often sounds like she has a stuffy nose.
I agree, but I definitely feel like she sounds more clogged up then usual.

It is probably wise for her to stay quiet on socials if they have been out and about though because things are escalating quickly in Sydney

Reactions: 5
Ooh here’s a fun (slightly horrifying) game! Of the sarah-esque, tanned, blonde, Aussie influenzas below, which one do you think Ashy is?
Oh my gosh this is horrifying 😆 I can’t believe this is what Instagram has turned in to.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she did sell that many truely. 300k is around 30% of her followers. That's a pretty damn good sell through.
No she sold 30.000 ebooks. On Two Palms Media ( her agency) it says 30k sold in 2017. I think the fixed the typo.

I agree, but I definitely feel like she sounds more clogged up then usual.

It is probably wise for her to stay quiet on socials if they have been out and about though because things are escalating quickly in Sydney
But Sarah doesn’t care she would be a super spreader. Church, gym, shopping centre, hairdresser etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Off topic. What is delaying her final house tour/reno series? Is it the SanDy-floor-to-ceiling curtain sponsorship they seem not to be able to secure lol?

I'm not understanding why she leaves such huge gaps in between each video, then does them so half-assed. Is it just laziness, or more calculated? Surely people want to watch them as a continuous series rather than one every few months giving rushed retrospective updates. Surely she will have to do a final video as part of her sponsorship with half her home contents and StuDiO AlBus, so maybe it is waiting until they push her.

Seems like a dumb idea to show so much of the house via IG over months and months and leave absolutely nothing new to show in the video. But again, this is Sarah we are talking about - she never finishes a series or follows through on commitments.

Speaking of, I know she said January 11th is the launch date of the cooking prodjeckt - but was only brainstorming the campaign ideas last week. Very on brand to film the campaign the week before it launches, but surely they would have some headstart on this considering she has been planning it since she was in the womb? I hopeee they have to push back the date yet again. Also will be interesting to see what culture or stereotype they can appropriate in this launch is.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Does anyone know why Sarah turned off comments on her latest post of her and fox on Instagram? Did we miss some controversy in the comments?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That chicken 😭😭😭😭
Is that a single serving size?! I’m not a chef so please inform me what veggies there actually are in that pot. Looks like there are 3 baby tomatoes, one intact garlic clove( doesn’t seem like that would give much flavor?) some hard boiled eggs (probably a type of potato lol) and a few pieces of squash. Please don’t tell me that’s suppose to feed them all.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I swear she has made the same roast chicken at least four times. Clearly still can't nail the most basic recipe. RIP
They will smack one of Kurtles presents on it and it will look nAtuRaLly OliVe and crunchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
$60 isn't that much money. For an 8 week training program I think its very reasonable.
I only find it expensive as she has absolutely zero qualification
Plus, you had to pay for the app too. Natacha oceane has a programme that's more expensive (not by much, like $80), but it's an app with a timer, filmed tutorials including progressions, and a world class dietitian helping with nutritional info.

Sarah's ebooks had very small photos where you couldn't quite see what she was doing, and she wore all black so sometimes you couldn't tell her left from right leg. Plus a lot of the workouts were similar

$60 was a massive waste of money

That chicken 😭😭😭😭
Could you post the pic? I don't have insta anymore

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.