Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely didn’t cook that chicken. In some of her stories you can see it wrapped in a brown paper bag. She has obviously gone to the supermarket and just bought a rotisserie chicken.

Are we surprised though? For the last photo shoot they did for Sunee, she went out and bought macarons and other ready-made foods to photograph and flaunt as “homemade”. That chicken is as homemade as she is a natural, holistic health princess.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
No she doesn't. She Blackfishes with how dark she tans, said nothing on BLM, was supporting that far right Melbourne mp dude who was all make melbourne great again. She is absolutely deserving of a place on this
yep and she promotes body positivity and loving your body for how it is etc but lies about having a boob job

just another australian influencer trying to sell impressional young girls things they don’t need!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Yikes ...

I do hate how Steph Claire Smith is in this concoction though, she is so lovely and actually uses her platform in a positive light.
I don’t follow any of these women so can’t comment on their content; they just came up as suggested when I clicked the little down bar suggestion arrow for similar accounts to Sarah’s. Steph Pase seems like a nice gal from my quick scroll through their pages, but then again, I guess most of them seem nice to start 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sezzy did too at one point

Reactions: 6
She definitely didn’t cook that chicken. In some of her stories you can see it wrapped in a brown paper bag. She has obviously gone to the supermarket and just bought a rotisserie chicken.

Are we surprised though? For the last photo shoot they did for Sunee, she went out and bought macarons and other ready-made foods to photograph and flaunt as “homemade”. That chicken is as homemade as she is a natural, holistic health princess.

Is that a fake bleeping egg? lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Looking at those photos I can't help not feeling sorry for Kurt (I know he's made his bed etc but still - he does look ill). He's never been my type but the difference with his previous younger, fitter and healthier self is astonishing

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And Sezzzie skin without filters...finally, normal like the rest of us (as in pores, lumps n bumps etc, not the actual botox mask face!)
I was actually shocked seeing that image, because Sarah's skin always look poreless and perfect on camera. Because OF COURSE it does, she uses filters and photoshop

You can see the spatula underneath the egg making an impression, so I think it's real (or it would be very thin plastic). It's not hard to cook an egg like that if you use a non-stick pan on very low heat, and possible cook the yolk last. Plus, I don't know of any coles/woolies that sell their chooks in a brown paper bag, and it looks way too dry. They use a rotisserie and their chooks are super juicy and fatty looking

Reactions: 15
Do you love your chicken dried out and flavorless, with some scary pink bits left in it? And do you wish for your potatoes to be roasted without oil or seasoning and still have a nice raw crunch to them? Then here you go ... Goals!!
That’s not goals hun, that’s bleeping dry as duck and who puts a ‘Glisten’ filter over a dead cooked bird 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was just about to say they are definitely using their old apartment as an office. Do they need to get council approval etc running a business from a residential address? I would presume so yes?

Reactions: 26
They’re definitely using the old apartment for an office.
omg really... “install”.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ did they go to school at all? Or were they too busy working on the cooking prodjeckt from the age of 5?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
guess they got the lovely idea to use their expensive apartment as an office from tattle, congrats Sarah get a bleeping brain

• Haha
Reactions: 54
WOAH, I was gone all of 2ish days and we’re already on thread #16, these are moving quick.

I have to ask, did anyone else get secondhand embarrassment when Kurt was making those awful noises while boxing today in Sezzy’s stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
In her stories “we actually just got a tenant when we rang the real estate to say we’re going to use it as our temporary office” sureeeeeee you did sezzy! As if she’d give up the opportunity for 1K rent a week to use it as an office for a short period 😂😂 she’s such a liar about the dumbest tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.