Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on and on with the unnecessary hype. "staying strong" -- its just day 3 of 2021 sissy. this is no accomplishment.
Also, why does she have such a processed food/powder reliance if she’s sooooooo whole-food inclined? She used mass produced powders more than any whole food from my observation. And all the packaging...!

Reactions: 38
Also, why does she have such a processed food/powder reliance if she’s sooooooo whole-food inclined? She used mass produced powders more than any whole food from my observation. And all the packaging...!
before she was sponsored by Tro pe akah she was against powders too. So weird.
Also, powder water and banana is hardly a smoothie especially a powder as shit as Tropeaka. Blurgh.

Reactions: 34
before she was sponsored by Tro pe akah she was against powders too. So weird.
Also, powder water and banana is hardly a smoothie especially a powder as shit as Tropeaka. Blurgh.
Her smoothie “recipes” (if you can even call them that) are actually shameful. They could not be more bland and boring if she tried. People keep commenting about how dull her content is... maybe she should change her catch phrase from ‘real and raw’ to ‘bland and boring’. It’s a bit more accurate to describe her, her house, her food, etc. lol

Reactions: 41
What most asian mince recipes look like: moist, sticky, colourful, full of flavour, tasty as hell

what our ‘self-proclaimed cooking goddess kitchen princess about to make hella money from a scam cooking project’ sezza’s asian style mince looks like: leftovers at a school diner

Reactions: 83
Don’t worry she’ll put a filter on the final result and it will look completely different as she usually does

Reactions: 41
She's only putting stuff in jars because people called her out on how much prepackaged food she buys. Now when she shows off her pantry it'll look like she buys in bulk. So real and raw, Babe.

Reactions: 84
Yeah that’s definitely not a toy drill
I believe her DOES have a toy drill, however that is not it. I googled toy drills in that brand and nothing. The kid has picked up a real drill, because he has been taught they are toys. He could have really injured himself there.

Also, she must be running out of ideas. Changing lanes into the mummy blogger pantry organisation lane. Let's see if she has come up with anything original or tells the viewers where she got the products.

Not going to do it any better then "anothermummyblog" (steph pase) who i know she follows because she uses her filters all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Reactions: 22
She wants to be the person everyone “comes to” but also openly admits she doesn’t read most of her DMs because she gets so ‘many negative messages’. Yea, k sis.

LOL I hope she doesn’t, No one could EVER be any better than Mrs Pase

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
She's only putting stuff in jars because people called her out on how much prepackaged food she buys. Now when she shows off her pantry it'll look like she buys in bulk. So real and raw, Babe.
Yep, shes totally reading on here and catching up. Her Skittles jar was cleverly missing in this set of stories while the rest of the mess remains mostly the same.

Reactions: 48
I love Steph, but I’m thinking she sent her a planner too. Scuz mentioned the other day she is waiting for a planner and Steph always comments on her post.

Reactions: 4
I used to actually enjoy old sarah when her content was more relatable (yeah there was a time, believe it or not), but what annoys me the most about the unrelatable princess shes turned into is how much she wants to show that shes acing the domestic goddess + working mum + entrepreneur + content creator juggling act, which absolutely reinforces unrealistic goals for mums and women her age who try and "do it all" and put immense pressure on themselves in the process. and she really believes showing us a messy kitchen island once in a while and saying "i'm just like you" is going to balance out all the prissy completely unrelatable nonsense she puts out all the damn time.
No Sarah, youre not like us. Not with your lip fillers, "natural" "died" blonde hair, perfect veneers, sculpted abs and your projection of a perfect life. None of us have it that way. Actually you don't either. I wish you'd just make peace with it and go back to what it used to be.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.