Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a lil panic but I just checked errybody its ok it's not Mackenzie Baker as he's a nutritionist; we can keep following that straight talkin, wild-haired, bbq sauce loving cowboy

Reactions: 40
She is so superficial! Literally, everything she does is rushed, she is half bothered and makes a mess out of everything. I was watching her stories today and she was talking about how she named one of the pyjamas sets in her collection Skipper. She goes on and on afterwards about how she had a Barbie doll called Skipper, but she cannot remember who Skipper was, Barbie's cousin or sister or something. She is lazy and irresponsible and such a bad influence on her young audience on so many levels! It doesn't take long to just google it and the first thing that comes up is an entire wiki page on Skipper. If this collection meant anything to her you'd think she would do at least a little bit of research before naming the products!

Reactions: 25
The fact that a university educated dietician is putting their name on this is just proof that you can't trust people just because they're educated but people do and will and that's what Sarah is capitalising on.

(I'm not shitting on University, I have a master's degree and am considering a PHD, it's just annoying that people also use the degree to prove the crap they're willing to say/promote/approve is legit)

Reactions: 27
Someone was questioning white fox sizing and comparing to other stores, worded very nicely. I went to comment and it’s been removed seriously???!
THAT WAS ME! It got approved, and then removed. What the fuck.

ETA: I'm on the page for shits and gigs hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Sorry to spam, but the content she gives us for this page is endless!
So Focks is eating imaginary food from an empty bowl (probs cos he's starving for REAL food!) Sezzzie: "What are you eating? Banana? Strawberry?" Focks: death stare!

Sorry to spam, but the content she gives us for this page is endless!
So Focks is eating imaginary food from an empty bowl (probs cos he's starving for REAL food!) Sezzzie: "What are you eating? Banana? Strawberry?" Focks: death stare!
And do you think this is a dig at Sezzzie??

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Is this Sarah? Hahahahaha

Reactions: 51
This is seems like it’s going to limit her buyers right. Not everyone wants to eat gluten AND dairy free right. Or is that just me? My husband is a coeliac, so we cook GF when he is home, but we make up for it with cheese
I think it’s so silly. I’m also a coeliac and never force anyone to have the GF alternatives because realistically it’s not as nice.
It also INFURIATES me that she associates being gluten free/dairy free with being ‘healthy’. The gluten free alternatives of things actually often tend to have higher fat and sugar contents and overall contain more calories. She’s seriously loopy

Reactions: 24
Had a lil panic but I just checked errybody its ok it's not Mackenzie Baker as he's a nutritionist; we can keep following that straight talkin, wild-haired, bbq sauce loving cowboy
omg our sweet tofu sandwich eating Mackenzie would never . I spend more time talking to him than my own bf sometimes hahaha. Jokes aside he is a refreshing no-nonsense breath of fresh air!

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I think matching sets are fugly and they make me think of this (even though these ones are not matching, it's the same vibe)

Reactions: 30
Haha I had a feeling it was someone from here!
Still fucked though.
It's so gross that White Fox sizes up. It makes itself the Tiny Human Club, where the average size is considered too large. Even fucking Supré has better sizing

Reactions: 13
Why are her stand still surprised by the poor quality of a fast fashion brand... how they still support these launches is beyond me
The quality is “surprisingly” poor. Really?? Is WF making poor quality clothing surprising still??
Given the hundreds of posts and comments of girls that have received faulty clothing or had it fall apart after one wash.
Thats what you get for falling into the fast fashion-Chinese sweatshop trap! They are mass produced ... of course they aren’t made well or made to last!
Not to mention how unethical it is to manufacture clothes this way.
UGH

Lol searched the word diet in SD’s followed list and only one shows up.
Her bio lists - create recipes & evidence based content for brands.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.