Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must really need cash for their wedding, not a single thing now isnā€™t a cash grab! Sheā€™s getting desperate, sheā€™s too boring to even gossip about now. Like imagine having a life that dull!
You are right especially her vlogs with so much product ads. But probably mostly to pay for her expenses regarding her face and ā€œboujeeā€ furniture as her wedding is probs sponsored. I reckon her new wedding q&a vlog will show those sponsors.

Legacy Camberwell, lmao. Went a few times cos I worked near by and never found the staff to be particularly friendly nor the food and better than other cafes. Total influencer trap, pay them to come for clout
Man if you need an influencer to lure in customers instead of your good food your establishment sucks big time.

Reactions: 20
Yeah sis. Pop that collar bone. Also, why does she always hold her arms away from her body like that?? Itā€™s like how she doesnā€™t let her thighs touch. She wants to have a thigh gap so bad, and probably thinks holding her arms away from her body makes her look skinny and dainty

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Yeah sis. Pop that collar bone. Also, why does she always hold her arms away from her body like that?? Itā€™s like how she doesnā€™t let her thighs touch. She wants to have a thigh gap so bad, and probably thinks holding her arms away from her body makes her look skinny and dainty
I used to be obsessed with doing that when I had an ED. I have photos of myself I look back on there there's a huge gap like what she does and I used to do it cause it made my arm look so skinny and like I was sooooo skinny because my arm doesn't touch to my body/ not fat around my armpits sorta thing. I feel bad for her watching because it really is disordered behaviour.

EDIT; ALSO makes your collarbone pop and makes your shoulders look really toned

• Sad
Reactions: 43
I used to be obsessed with doing that when I had an ED. I have photos of myself I look back on there there's a huge gap like what she does and I used to do it cause it made my arm look so skinny and like I was sooooo skinny because my arm doesn't touch to my body/ not fat around my armpits sorta thing. I feel bad for her watching because it really is disordered behaviour.

EDIT; ALSO makes your collarbone pop and makes your shoulders look really toned
same. I used to do it in photos to get people to say
ā€˜omg girl you look so skinny!ā€™ 100% what sheā€™s doing. Imagine what her bodyā€™s side profile looks when she does it, super hunched... Poor girl needs help and to admit she has orthorexia and body dysmorphia at the very least.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
It's definitely angles... compared to this shot. Looks like a completely different arm! šŸ¤£

Attachments

Reactions: 12
ā€˜I never wear makeup, and especially never wear mascara on my bottom lashesā€™. The liessss
Donā€™t you know that she nachurally has eyelashes like that?!? ALL her sissyā€™s and her mum does too!! Sheā€™s just being raw and real.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
christie actually moved to Cronulla and Sarah blocked her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
How do you know that? Sarah is such a twit!

Did anyone notice her say in her sisters Instagram post ā€œhe said mum and dad for real for the first time todayā€ in reference to šŸ¦Š. I thought he said lots of words for ages now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She's back to recycling her Instagram content again. This was from one of her instastories when Fox had just come out of hospital and people were wondering whether the drink was Body Bloom. She was talking about how he was doing and about how much he was eating that morning and did not talk about putting a deposit down on a dress. Such authentic and original content from Sarah :rolleyes:.

1606464243515.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol lol lol. Please watch her latest stories about how weā€™ve ā€˜only seen her kitchen being tidy latelyā€™ (wut da faq? Itā€™s always a sty.) but donā€™t worry - sheā€™s just like us and her kitchen is a mess šŸ¤”šŸ¤£ Back handed way to try be relatable sezzzz but we arenā€™t all absolute grubs in our brand new kitchen šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So in the latest stories sheā€™s talking about her recipes which are gluten free but that some use oats and how this isnā€™t ok for someone with coeliac disease but is ok for someone who is gluten intolerant. Only brining it up because did someone in this thread or the one before or maybe it was in the Reddit sub mention this and b it up already?

also I donā€™t have a gluten intolerance nor coeliac but if you are advertising recipes that are gluten free is that not what someone with coeliac disease would be looking for too?

edit: spelling

Lol lol lol. Please watch her latest stories about how weā€™ve ā€˜only seen her kitchen being tidy latelyā€™ (wut da faq? Itā€™s always a sty.) but donā€™t worry - sheā€™s just like us and her kitchen is a mess šŸ¤”šŸ¤£ Back handed way to try be relatable sezzzz but we arenā€™t all absolute grubs in our brand new kitchen šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
can safely say Iā€™ve never seen her kitchen looking tidy

Reactions: 21
Is it just me, or does saying you can ā€œfilter through recipesā€ completely confirm that this project is an app?? I would never ā€œfilterā€ through a book. Feels like sis may have just slipped up šŸ¤”

Reactions: 20
Is it just me, or does saying you can ā€œfilter through recipesā€ completely confirm that this project is an app?? I would never ā€œfilterā€ through a book. Feels like sis may have just slipped up šŸ¤”
Sheā€™s said multiple times that itā€™s not a cookbook, itā€™s ā€˜far bigger and better than thatā€™ so most people are thinking itā€™s either a website or app etc

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.