Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we contact a local news station about the white fox campaign during covid. No one was wearing masks, didn’t look like they were administering tests, there was no self quarantining before or after. I know brands and companies are still working, but they have preventative measures. White Fox and Sarah are idiots.
It isn’t mandatory to wear masks in NSW or ACT (actually, I think it’s only mandatory in Victoria) nor do you need to isolate when travelling between these two states. I mean, they are still filming tv shows etc that have a lot more cast/crew members than that campaign had. I assume you are possibly from Vic so I can imagine it’s hard to see stuff like that on social media when you guys are doing it super tough but life is super normal other than a few restrictions in other states.

Reactions: 16
Her true form 😂
So was it 10pm or 1am? Her stories today suggest 11pm. Guess we’ll never know in Sezzy’s time warp. Nothing like complaining about doing your job during a pandemic where youth unemployment is rising.

There are plenty of other people running podcasts as part of their job or as a hobby that record late into the night or very early in the morning. But of course she must be a SpEsH-aL BoSs MILF DoMeSTiC pRiNcEsS doing it knowing she has an early Pilates class. 🙄

Reactions: 32
She says she needs more sleep but then goes and does an early hot Pilates class. Practice what you preach, listen to your body.

Reactions: 36
I still can’t believe she whinges about being so busy and stressed etc, when a part of her job is sitting in an office in her backyard, chatting to her partner and recording it..

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Looks like she finally got her skinny trim windows installed.

Wonder how long it wi be before they have the room set up. Wasn’t that her excuse for the delay in moving the office out there.
“You guys I’ve been soooo busy this morning, I had a Pilates class this morning and now I have to work on my tan”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine sitting by your newly refurbished pool, outside your recently renovated 2+ million dollar house, looking at the new windows you threw a massive online tantrum over, telling the world you have a zoom meeting and then having the audacity to continually complain about your busy life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Imagine being so delusional and thinking that staying up until 11pm and waking up at 6am is sOoOoO little sleep ....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Anyone else see Kurt’s stories about being gifted (I’m presuming) a new surf board and talking it up how much he loves it, then in Sarah’s story he is in the background almost talking negatively about the size of the board?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone else see Kurt’s stories about being gifted (I’m presuming) a new surf board and talking it up how much he loves it, then in Sarah’s story he is in the background almost talking negatively about the size of the board?
Probs end up getting treated like the didgeridoo - will end up abandoned in a corner of their backyard somewhere, near the bins or something

Reactions: 18
Looks like she finally got her skinny trim windows installed.

Wonder how long it wi be before they have the room set up. Wasn’t that her excuse for the delay in moving the office out there.
Does anyone have the screenshots from her previous rant showing what she had received originally? I feel like these look exactly the same...

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have the screenshots from her previous rant showing what she had received originally? I feel like these look exactly the same...

These are reddit clips

EDIT;
Hard to tell cause its from further away but I think they are different windows they've installed compared to the ones she ranted about

Reactions: 4
B126AF86-B4A9-4A12-89A4-B984FC38FD28.jpeg

Oh wow I wonder what pissed people off on Tuesday where many people unfollowed her on Instagram. I’ve never seen her with red numbers but finally people are starting to catch on.

Reactions: 34
View attachment 276153
Oh wow I wonder what pissed people off on Tuesday where many people unfollowed her on Instagram. I’ve never seen her with red numbers but finally people are starting to catch on.
tuesday was the day of the shoot hahahaha maybe some people finally realised how transparent and up her ass she is (to clarify I don't mean the good transparent, just the bad at hiding her lies kind of transparent)

Reactions: 22
She is a liar! She 100% wears shoes to the supermarket, she even wears them through her house. It is not Australian culture to go bare foot everywhere we go (I am Aussie). She wore shoes at the beach in her latest vlog!!!!

Reactions: 21
She is a liar! She 100% wears shoes to the supermarket, she even wears them through her house. It is not Australian culture to go bare foot everywhere we go (I am Aussie). She wore shoes at the beach in her latest vlog!!!!
Whoever still says this has never set bare foot on a hot sidewalk any time between November and March :LOL: No Aussie is that stupid not to at least wear thongs. Especially around Sydney beaches where it hits record highs. Who lies about the tiniest things like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
at least wear thongs
this just made me think... I don't think I have ever seen her wear thongs? She legitimately would think they are too bogan.
Remember once she said the soles of her feet weren't orange from fake tan (because she neeeeeeeeeeeeeever fake tans as she is olive af) but from wearing no shoes, then continued to wear shoes every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.