Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember she wears the fake Birkenstock’s from Cotton On

Reactions: 10
She said she's been working on the cooking project since January 2018 ... This is about to be the biggest flop for a supposed three years of work?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You guys know this is the project I’ve worked on the most. Well sissy this is the only project you’ve actually had to create and not just partnered with a business that does all the work, slap your name on it and take credit for it. They way she bangs on about her smooch balm you’d think she was whipping it up in her kitchen and sewing the WF activewear in her Pilates room

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Hahaha she is hardly ever bare foot - she literally wears those ugly slippers EVERYWHERE.. even in her own backyard, by the pool... where is would literally make the most sense not to wear shoes and to “feel the ground”.

She is just saying she walks barefoot because she’s going for the ‘hippy grounded nature loving earth Byron’ vibe.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The recipes will be free once you have paid for the app haha 😅😅

The sECReT cOoKiNg PrOjEcT has been going since.....Jan 2018!!! Guuuyyzzz we are really back on sezzy time! At that point in time she and kurt had just moved into the tiny apartment, she was riding around on that bike of hers and she was at her moooost shredded. There is NO WAY that is when this sECrEt PrOjEcT started. She is such a big fat LIAR!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Hahaha she is hardly ever bare foot - she literally wears those ugly slippers EVERYWHERE.. even in her own backyard, by the pool... where is would literally make the most sense not to wear shoes and to “feel the ground”.

She is just saying she walks barefoot because she’s going for the ‘hippy grounded nature loving earth Byron’ vibe.
When she’s out on the streets it’s her grounded earth loving Byron vibe, when she’s at home or at Pilates it’s fluffy milf slipper mode activated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I messaged @eco_evo_surf sarahs story

Eeek!!! five stories without a colorbone, quick girl pop that tit out
My blood boiled watching her slowly try to move the shirt over and constantly touching the collarbone area. She’s as subtle as a truck. She pulls it down, flexes it out and then directly looks in the mirror to check it’s showing.
Her mind is ruined. She’s destructive to herself and the people who follow her.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The sECReT cOoKiNg PrOjEcT has been going since.....Jan 2018!!! Guuuyyzzz we are really back on sezzy time!
Her warped idea of time but not as far off as it usually is. She had it on her list of new year's resolutions in 2019. There was a screenshot shared on the thread on the other site back then. So, yeah, she added another year for effect because she's such a drama queen

Reactions: 11
messaged @eco_evo_surf sarahs story
What do you think he said wrong in the story? I thought he was just commenting on the length of the board

My blood boiled watching her slowly try to move the shirt over and constantly touching the collarbone area. She’s as subtle as a truck. She pulls it down, flexes it out and then directly looks in the mirror to check it’s showing.
I went back to look for it and I found that so hard to watch. It was such subconscious action by her, I don't think it was for the camera at all. She is probably constantly doing body checks throughout the day she doesn't notice she's doing them.

I went back to look for it and I found that so hard to watch. It was such subconscious action by her, I don't think it was for the camera at all. She is probably constantly doing body checks throughout the day she doesn't notice she's doing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s probably the hardest one I’ve ever watched also. You can see her look through the phone to look in the mirror to see if she can see the collarbone. She needs help.

“There are various forms of body checking you may be engaging in without even realizing it. Some examples include pinching your abdomen, weighing yourself frequently, zeroing in on specific body parts in the mirror, or trying to feel your bones.”

Reactions: 15
Looks like she finally got her skinny trim windows installed.

Wonder how long it wi be before they have the room set up. Wasn’t that her excuse for the delay in moving the office out there.
I can see her reflection In the mirror from that angle. When I think outdoor mirror I think not way, cba to clean it’

View attachment 276153
Oh wow I wonder what pissed people off on Tuesday where many people unfollowed her on Instagram. I’ve never seen her with red numbers but finally people are starting to catch on.
Often the red numbers are when she mass blocks. They show as a lost follower.

Reactions: 5
Wow my blood boiled when she was complaining about zoom and a toddler. THERE IS A GLOBAL PANDEMIC. People have been working from home with toddlers since March, and some have lost their jobs for even having children to mind at home. The amount of privilege is bleeping insane

Shut the duck up and get of insta stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Watched that story in her "Instagram Bathroom" without sound at first and it looks so stupid and unnatural. She is constantly stretching her arms and legs out to show off her figure in those baggy clothes and it looks like she wants to appear chill while she is clearly not. When Fox started yelling in the living room I could feel she hated having to respond to that and cut her story time short... It's all a struggle for her.

And again the complaining that she has not sleep while she forces herself to 6am pilates after working until however late at night it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“You guys know, I’m really insecure about my arms. I find boxing really leans me out and gives me results”

2 seconds later.

“Years and years ago I used to work out to be a rig.I’m telling you now, from personal experience , that source of motivation to look a certain way dies”

Does she even hear the words she says as they come out of her mouth? The contradiction and hypocrisy is crazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.