Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to unfollow her. How can anyone love themselves that much? She actually eye fucks herself at any given opportunity 🤢 it is sooo unattractive! I let my husband watch it and he said" there is confident, then there is that, and I wouldn't ride that into battle!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I like that thread title but we already used cultural appropriation on a thread title a couple of threads ago - ridiculous that it continues to be appropriate for thread titles.

Heres my idea:

Sarahs Day 11 - Poor Princess Sarah, queen of hypocrisy, "Rise above bullies" yet petty enough to spend lots of money on a campaign that's a complete mockery.

or a shorter version:

Sarahs Day 11 - PrInCeSs of hypocrisy, "Rise above bullies" yet petty enough to make a campaign that's a complete mockery.

Reactions: 23
Don't think I ever fully realised how expensive her stuff is until now... How do get stans afford this??? That's probably 2/3 weeks of food for me?
After pay. Multiple of them commented on white fox saying ‘why isn’t after pay working’. Now whilst I’m not against after pay or lay by etc I’m against young girls, or anyone, especially in this climate, relying on that service to ‘support’ someone who is money hungry!

Reactions: 21
Don't think I ever fully realised how expensive her stuff is until now... How do get stans afford this??? That's probably 2/3 weeks of food for me?
who the HECK is paying that much for something from a fast fashion brand that is worse quality than shops like Kmart or Cotton On?! White fox is like Shein quality!!! I’ve only purchased one thing from white fox and returned it (and never used my store credit cos their return/refund policy is fucked and a scam), and it literally was the worst quality item of clothing I’ve ever bought.

Reactions: 21
After pay. Multiple of them commented on white fox saying ‘why isn’t after pay working’. Now whilst I’m not against after pay or lay by etc I’m against young girls, or anyone, especially in this climate, relying on that service to ‘support’ someone who is money hungry!
yep! I saw a few girls saying they could only get a few pieces because their afterpay is at $1500 already... obviously it's not my place to judge where people spend their money but constantly spending money you don't actually have (and thus living above your means) because you *need* to buy every single new activewear drop is only going to lead to heaps of debt later on...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm truly shocked at the prices given these are sweatshop clothes.

Are her teeth getting bigger? There is an Instagram filter where you can make your teeth take over your entire face. Hers kinda look like that!

IMG_7929-169x300.png

IMG_4238.jpeg

IMG_4239.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I've seen a lot of talk about child development, what is 'normal' vs 'delayed'. I work in a pediatrics hospital and wanted to chime in how a physician (in the United States) screens for this. The parent's of the child complete the 'SWYC' for the child's age, that score then tells you if something developmentally should be looked into further.

I def don't watch enough to be able to answer those questions but if anyone is curious feel free - you only need to do the top section!

Here is that screening for 18 months ( think thats how old he is?): https://www.tuftschildrenshospital....hash=BFDCA766AE62DA1F070AD172C972B138D3FF51AD

To score you then add up all the numbers in the first section (the one called DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES):

If 18 months scores 8 and under are concerning
If 19 months scores 10 and under are concerning
If 20 months scores 11 and under are concerning
If 21 months scores 13 and under are concerning
If 22 months scores 14 and under are concerning

Also just as a disclaimer - I don't mean this post to imply anything other than providing a concrete answer to a lot of theorizing about what is "normal".

Lmk if you need help scoring or anything :)
I wasn't 100% on a couple of the ones (such as jumping on two feet, climbing up a ladder) but Fox looks to be somewhere between a score of 6-9 which is definitely concerning considering he's ~19 months

Reactions: 7
Is that another 'buy now pay later' company? Don't think we have that one here but I do hate those companies. No hate to anyone who uses them, especially at the moment, they prey on the vulnerable and make it seem like a miracle.

who the HECK is paying that much for something from a fast fashion brand that is worse quality than shops like Kmart or Cotton On?! White fox is like Shein quality!!! I’ve only purchased one thing from white fox and returned it (and never used my store credit cos their return/refund policy is fucked and a scam), and it literally was the worst quality item of clothing I’ve ever bought.
Can I ask what you brought? Genuinely interested in people's experiences

Reactions: 4
I love Afterpay and I love shopping but recently I’ve tried to rein in unnecessary purchases because our mindless consumerism has such an impact on the environment. I hate that they charge so much for this rubbish quality clothing and that these poor girls prop the industry up. I’m in a few fb activewear brand groups and people are always proudly showing how much they’ve spent like it will make them popular with the brands, or anyone really, and that is also just really sad.

Reactions: 15
Sarah has always had big teeth. Her mother has big teeth also. For her to have had smaller veneers she would have had to have shaved her teeth right down to fit smaller veneers on - which I don’t think they would do because it would be a lot plus veneers don’t last forever. Her teeth have always been big, more teeth than gums.

Reactions: 7
someone should message the models to ask if they understand/or kindly inform them of what they were involved in.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah's Shallow Day 11 - Rising above accountability

Sarah's Dense Day 11 - Teeth so bright she can't see the haters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You know what I would have liked to see in this cooking project? Recipes with alternate ingredients listed to make it GF, DF, vege/vegan etc. -- Not these "diet culture" GF DF recipes that don't need to be.

Like - say for pancakes -
1cup flour (if GF use 1/3 coconut flour 2/3 buckwheat)*
Or
1/2 cup milk (if DF use 1/2 cup of your favourite alternate milk like soy or almond)

(* I'm making measurements up, sorry!)

To me, it seems she's pushing the narrative that gluten is unhealthy (it's not unless you're intolerant or allergic), dairy is unhealthy (see above), and that you can only enjoy "clean" food.

A "clean food" is food you've washed - food isn't dirty or clean by nature or moral. Food doesn't have morals. It's not good or bad.
Food can be nutrient dense, and it can be nutrient sparse. It can be heavy calorically, or it can be light calorically - but that says nothing about it's micro/macronutrients or its place in your daily intake.

Maybe it's just me and my own inherent bias from being medically trained, and helping people lose weight as a huge portion of my job, but I find I help the most when I help reframe people's mindsets towards food.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
so in regards to recent stories, is she trying to train Fox to like tv by making him watch it when he eats his meals? 😬 I also thought he only had a dummy when he sleeps.... and I’m not trying to shame or anything, but why is he still having bottles of formula? I have two kids and to my belief they only need it until the age of 1? I could be wrong but that’s what my child health nurse told me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
That comment killed me LOL how embarassing. Even the dirt flying around is sexier than Scuzzy.
She started a motorbike (and struggled with it LOL) but she’s sooo sexy. Such a poser. She literally just wants people to think she’s cool and a milf. No skills or brains but as long as she looks hot.
About Afterpay, these young girls don’t realize that having services like after pay Can affect your credit score because they are essentially a line of credit

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.