Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, at least he replied right darl? And you know what, if we’re to give them the benefit of the doubt and believe that the Rise Above slogan and the radio messages are directed at online bullying, there is still the issue of them making a point of their old campaign - the scowl on Sarah’s face in that scene with the TV screen. That campaign was scraped because of the cultural appropriation of her hairstyle, so they should have just left that out all together. Imagine the PR nightmare if Nike or Adidas or the like filmed something directly relating (on purpose) to what had previously caused that kind of hurt and outrage in an ad of theirs. You just don’t do it.
They said to look out for a deeper meaning and then he tells you to not read into it so deeply? k, Kurt, but you just sound like someone who is condescending, salty and incapable of admitting you're wrong.

Thanks for messaging him. You wrote a very polite message to him all things considered.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Urgh, I don’t even know what to say. I’m just so sad that someone with this level of maturity and lack of integrity has such an influence :(

Reactions: 17
Well, at least he replied right darl? And you know what, if we’re to give them the benefit of the doubt and believe that the Rise Above slogan and the radio messages are directed at online bullying, there is still the issue of them making a point of their old campaign - the scowl on Sarah’s face in that scene with the TV screen. That campaign was scraped because of the cultural appropriation of her hairstyle, so they should have just left that out all together. Imagine the PR nightmare if Nike or Adidas or the like filmed something directly relating (on purpose) to what had previously caused that kind of hurt and outrage in an ad of theirs. You just don’t do it.
I’m shocked he replied and didn’t just block you lol they do realise that it reads the bullying they are referring to is the backlash from the campaign scandal? If people are confused about your message then your message isn’t clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There are still sooo many pieces left online, more available than sold out by far. So glad to see the products haven't flown out the door. I hope it's more people waking up to Sarah's tit, but I'm just glad either way that the campaign hasn't served its purpose as well as Sarah had hoped. Sorry sissy xoxo
Whether they can take the available pieces offline and act as if the entire collection has sold out and then use the available products as ANOTHER surprise restock and act like its a whole new batch of products in a few days/weeks I don't know, but if they can I bet that's the plan.

Reactions: 16
Hi I've never posted here before. I have sent a message to Whitefox asking them to reconsider their partnership with sarah, and to educate themselves on why her behaviour is problematic. The radio bit of this ad made me do a double back. Surely they know?
I also posted on her photo... I wonder if it will be deleted.
Has she already deleted it because I'm trying to find it to go like

There are still sooo many pieces left online, more available than sold out by far. So glad to see the products haven't flown out the door. I hope it's more people waking up to Sarah's tit, but I'm just glad either way that the campaign hasn't served its purpose as well as Sarah had hoped. Sorry sissy xoxo
Whether they can take the available pieces offline and act as if the entire collection has sold out and then use the available products as ANOTHER surprise restock and act like its a whole new batch of products in a few days/weeks I don't know, but if they can I bet that's the plan.
Sadly I've just read some comments saying dropped $400-500 in one order

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This made my skin crawl. Darl?? So to confirm, don't read too much into something that was supposed to be some deep hidden meaning??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just had an ad for AIMN active wear pop up for me on fb for the throwbacks collection (two girls dancing) honestly so much more entertaining, and felt “real” don’t imagine it needed a massive team.

Reactions: 9
Darl? What a condescending wank.

Can someone tell me how do you check to see if she lost any subscribers today on YouTube or Instagram?

Reactions: 21
Darl? What a condescending wank.

Can someone tell me how do you check to see if she lost any subscribers today on YouTube or Instagram?
Social blade! She has been losing them every day almost haha

EDIT; looking at it now and she lost almost 1000 followers the day she posted the "we need a break" vlog lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23

EDIT; looking at it now and she lost almost 1000 followers the day she posted the "we need a break" vlog lol
@chloelinks - I looked at social blade but I can’t see where it shows she’s losing subscribers .... (?)
Can you link the page here please?

Reactions: 2
Sarah's Day #11- "Rising above" the cultural appropriation chatter by stabbing her BIPOC followers in the back with a dagger

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Sarah's Day #11- "Rising above" the cultural appropriation chatter by stabbing her BIPOC followers in the back with a dagger
Haha love this, please use this for next title. To answer your question about what the vlog was about, it was when they were talking (or should I say complaining) about having too much on their plates and needing more balance

Reactions: 10
Has she already deleted it because I'm trying to find it to go like

Sadly I've just read some comments saying dropped $400-500 in one order
Also loads of people commenting that after pay wasn't working. So they pay $400 off at their own pace and receive the products after they pay?

Reactions: 4
Also loads of people commenting that after pay wasn't working. So they pay $400 off at their own pace and receive the products after that pay?
Hmm not sure if that's how it works if afterpay isn't working, wouldn't that just mean they have to pay upfront?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.