Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with everything that has been said. That "campaign" is useless and a slap in the face to everyone rightfully criticising her and Kurt. It wasn't about "she wore some outfit, cancel her". It was more about her reaction to criticism and making herself the victim. Which she has now done in a very expensive advertisement video for her own stuff while using the people she put down and silenced as background basically...

Also "my hair is gross, she needs to be washed". Has she been inspired by Jeffree Star lately? Who else talks like that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Agree with everything that has been said. That "campaign" is useless and a slap in the face to everyone rightfully criticising her and Kurt. It wasn't about "she wore some outfit, cancel her". It was more about her reaction to criticism and making herself the victim. Which she has now done in a very expensive advertisement video for her own stuff while using the people she put down and silenced as background basically...

Also "my hair is gross, she needs to be washed". Has she been inspired by Jeffree Star lately? Who else talks like that :ROFLMAO:
She was saying “sezzy approved” there for a while which he says. I also saw her watching Jeffree on YouTube on their tv once.

Reactions: 11
omg also! I just looked at the prices for the first time because I have never even thought of buying this trash. $94 Canadian for leggings... $60 for bike shorts?!? That’s lulu lemon prices and guarantee the quality is not even close to the same
I am genuinely SHOCKED. I am a also a Canadian and have grown up exclusively on LuluLemon & to think that WHITE FOX (aka a fast fashion label like forever 21 or fashionova) can make comparable products is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm still flabbergasted. Instead of just doing a campaign for fun, inclusion and showing off clothing she couldn't miss the chance to give a big ass duck YOU to all the people she blocked and deleted. So many comments are saying they have no idea what the deeper meaning is and a handful are just like "yaaasss sezzz that'll show em". Her and Kurt know EXACTLY what they're doing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
You can guarantee that when Sarah does her daily (maybe hourly) check of this forum that she whinges to Kurt about us slating her actions, but he reassures her and they both agree that we are jealous of their lifestyle, money and success.

Well actually, Sarah, not a single on of us on this forum would choose any of that if it means being the cultural appropriating, racist (homophobic for you Kurt “darl” xx) bigot that you are. You aren’t fooling anyone here that you’re body or colour inclusive, we all know white fox had to probably force the idea down your throat to have two models, one which the plus size wasn’t even plus size, and even then I bet white fox begrudgingly included the models, when a lot of other brands seem to grasp and accept the concept well now, as they should.

“Act confident and no one will question you”??? No Sarah. Here you are acting all confident, but here we are all questioning you because your choices are so beyond disgustingly transparent in everything you do.

Ps. Go get your fillers dissolved, it's doing your milf ambitions absolutely no favours (you're welcome Kurt for me spelling that out when you must scared to tell her yourself).

Reactions: 42
I hope someone one day uses Sarah as a case study for modern day cults. Because her stans dropping $500 or more for activewear that barely lasts three washes have to be brainwashed. One or two pieces fair enough but I saw one person ecstatic they bought 8 pieces. Like, what is it about Sarah (and other influenzas) that makes people want to spend that kind of money? I am actually baffled. She is just a woman on Instagram oversharing her boring life. Yet these stans are wrapped around her finger and ask how high the second she says jump. No wonder she's laughing all the way to the bank.

No real point to this. Just over it all.

Reactions: 25
I am here in US and I volunteer for a campaign calling voters. I just got done my shift and am decompressing by reading this here. And I am sickened by Sarah's subtle snobbery and passive aggression... So my mind wandered and I found myself thinking "she'll probably vote for Trump..." Lol. I forgot she won't be voting in American.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So glad this isn't a sell out. Can't cope with her having a kids line
And I swear I remember her saying in one of their podcasts that she only hustles over projects she’s passionate about and that we’ll never see her designing and selling baby or kids clothing because she doesn’t have an interest in it...does anyone else remember her saying this or did I just make it up? I couldn’t be bothered going back and finding which podcast I heard it in 😂

Reactions: 17
I've read and read but can't find the "darl" reply from Kurtle :( looked so hard. If anyone can show me I'd be eternally grateful

Reactions: 2
There’s literally 2 items that’s sold out completely and it’s the black tights and orange sports bra, third most sold are the black bike shorts. Wonder if she’ll go completely quiet tomorrow (usually she would post “OMG you guyzzzzz are the best” and leave it at that) to make people wonder. That’s the problem with her, imo she’s such an attention bleep that she just will do anything do get talked about.

another thing, before the restock the main topic here was her “pp” stories and people were upset that she didn’t mention her prolapse once. Am I the only one who thinks she never had it?? Because, if I remember correctly, one day when coming back from her physio, she briefly mentioned it. Then few weeks later she had the pessary ring with her, showcasing to the whole world. But since then, not a single mention. I think she either a) heard about it somewhere and thought “cool let me mention it to make myself more interesting and people feel bad for me” but never realized (googled enough) what it actually is, so she got bored of telling the narrative OR b) got it fixed with western medicine/surgery which she would NEVER admit.
She constantly relies on the youth of her followers who won’t notice these things and only gobble up the positive and bubbly side of her which is disgusting

PS I’m sorry but whoever doesn’t see the message in the campaign as a massive slap in the face for all the people they’ve silenced in the past, is short in the head. It’s vile

end of rant

I've read and read but can't find the "darl" reply from Kurtle :( looked so hard. If anyone can show me I'd be eternally grateful
I think it’s on page 46. It’s a screenshot from the user who messaged him on Insta, darl 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I guarantee what happened here was Sarah watched Charm City Kings and thought she'd appropriate the current trending Baltimore City youth street culture, "reimagined" by inserting her dumb activewear. Ridiculous. Terrible fail.

Reactions: 5
A little off topic but.... it really pisses me off that they are trying so hard to show how Fox loves the ocean and it’s so amazing because that’s his middle name.
It’s like they think that just because they like the water, and that they named him Fox Ocean, that he will magically love the ocean for the rest of his life and become like a pro surfer or something....

Stupid.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.