Sarah’s Day #10 Tokenistic campaign, sunnee app leaks, Kurt gets no treats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thread about a smaller model will eat Sez alive as she believes she has to be the smallest thing on the planet (coz shes an XS guess)
I personally think the comment asking that question is fine - especially with the age of her demographic, there are going to be a lot of young girls who follow her who haven't necessarily developed hips and things like that and when I was young I was one of those super frail looking people who leggings did actually hang off of. I never struggled with any eating disorders so cannot comment on that - but I can see the point she makes, Sarah should probably also include some younger models too because im guessing a lot of her demographic is girls still in high school or early 20s. Diversity does include all things and Sarah does not nail it at all.

Speaking of sizing - when I was first a Sezzy fan I bought some of her first collection (the ballet one?) and I am quite petite but I have about C cup breasts - I always wear an XS or a 6 (in other crops) and so thats what I got and I couldnt even get the crop on in the pink one and in the green one I could but my boobs were all over the place. They are horribly not true to size at all so I imagine even the XXL isn't really an XXL which is why we wont see a genuinely XXL sized model in her ranges

Reactions: 20
Regarding Fox and hearing issues — I had a younger cousin who pretty much was mute around the age of 6 because of a severe swimmer’s ear condition that led to her requiring surgery for it. She became a complete chatter box as soon as her issue was addressed. Granted, she was talking at Fox’s age and beyond, but once she developed her hearing condition she rarely responded to direct questions or her name. I definitely see similarities except she had already developed her verbal skills. I hope they are actually taking him in for check ups. The last I heard, he was seen for a UTI but no word or IG stories about regular checkups. I can’t believe they aren’t at least consulting their physician on the matter; it seems like any parent (let alone a first time parent) would be full of development questions and ask what is the norm/expected at his age...

Reactions: 16
Yep... you guys called it - the kids speckle jumper was a trial to test the market and now she knows it sells like 🔥 she’s started to release more. I’m sure this is only the second of many more baby/ toddler clothing lines to come 😒
Omg I have to say how adorable Fox looks in this shot. I really hope they don’t push all their horrid bullshit into him. He seems so sweet 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I posted further back about how I don’t understand how she claims she is “holistic”. Something else I’d like to add is eco laundry products - especially after she claimed on her podcast she loves laundry (I personally use Dirt eco products) and also eco cleaning. I guess it is because she is not sponsored by any of these!
I use dirt too for our cloth nappies, it's a great initiative and if she really was holistic and eco friendly she'd be all into those type of products. I would love to be able to afford a complete zero waste lifestyle but unfortunately some aspects are time consuming and can be initially expensive. Shouldn't really be an issue for Sarah though seeing as she likes to make it part of her branding

Regarding Fox and hearing issues — I had a younger cousin who pretty much was mute around the age of 6 because of a severe swimmer’s ear condition that led to her requiring surgery for it. She became a complete chatter box as soon as her issue was addressed. Granted, she was talking at Fox’s age and beyond, but once she developed her hearing condition she rarely responded to direct questions or her name. I definitely see similarities except she had already developed her verbal skills. I hope they are actually taking him in for check ups. The last I heard, he was seen for a UTI but no word or IG stories about regular checkups. I can’t believe they aren’t at least consulting their physician on the matter; it seems like any parent (let alone a first time parent) would be full of development questions and ask what is the norm/expected at his age...
Yeah I've heard of lots of kids who are mute and then all of a sudden start talking with no issues, still I think you should be proactive about it as a parent in case there's another underlying issues such as your cousin's case

Reactions: 6
Yep... you guys called it - the kids speckle jumper was a trial to test the market and now she knows it sells like 🔥 she’s started to release more. I’m sure this is only the second of many more baby/ toddler clothing lines to come 😒
More evidence that she sees her kid as a cash cow. He was never going to be anything more than one more angle to exploit for cash.
Their greed knows no bounds and the fact that they've been using Fox propped up against her fruit and nut mix, to push Tropeaka, to distract from controversies and now to push a clothing line is truly revolting.
Kurt is complicit and neither of them is even considering that this exploitation and over-exposure may harm their son. It's all just $$$ to them.

Similarly, when she says 'focks you're lucky you're cute', she has proven that she legit means it's a good thing you're instagrammable or else I wouldn't love you as much because I couldn't make money off of you. I wonder if she realizes how gross that comment even is (and I truly cannot count the number of times she has told him he's lucky he's cute). She would be screwed if he wasn't conventionally cute or had some sort of disability, wouldn't she?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Gosh she has aged so much....
View attachment 286045
I feel like her lifestyle has contributed to ‘aging’ her, but I am in a similar age bracket to her, as is my partner, and I’m not entirely sure if anyone else who is 28-30 has noticed how much you ‘age’ between your early 20’s to late. I look back at photos of myself when I used to religiously watch Sarah when I was freshly 24 in early 2015 and damn I’ll never look that ‘young’ again. It’s part of life and feel yeah, she’s probably hella tired from over training and undereating, but some form of aging would have occurred regardless. The filler doesn’t seem to be doing many favours though 😂

Reactions: 22
Anyone else noticed the big bags from lush on her kitchen bench? New spon or did she actually buy something?? 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That thread about a smaller model will eat Sez alive as she believes she has to be the smallest thing on the planet (coz shes an XS guess)
I personally think the comment asking that question is fine - especially with the age of her demographic, there are going to be a lot of young girls who follow her who haven't necessarily developed hips and things like that and when I was young I was one of those super frail looking people who leggings did actually hang off of. I never struggled with any eating disorders so cannot comment on that - but I can see the point she makes, Sarah should probably also include some younger models too because im guessing a lot of her demographic is girls still in high school or early 20s. Diversity does include all things and Sarah does not nail it at all.

Speaking of sizing - when I was first a Sezzy fan I bought some of her first collection (the ballet one?) and I am quite petite but I have about C cup breasts - I always wear an XS or a 6 (in other crops) and so thats what I got and I couldnt even get the crop on in the pink one and in the green one I could but my boobs were all over the place. They are horribly not true to size at all so I imagine even the XXL isn't really an XXL which is why we wont see a genuinely XXL sized model in her ranges
SaRaH is far too arrogant to let anyone attempt to upstage her. There isn’t much diversity in the height of her models or their overall body shape (they are very proportioned, let alone including anyone with a disability. Funny how every item is ‘super flattering) but just for her, no basic tanks, tops, 7/8 or 3/4 tights. Not saying there is anything wrong with that but you can’t boast to be inclusive if you aren’t.

Reactions: 9
Similarly, when she says 'focks you're lucky you're cute', she has proven that she legit means it's a good thing you're instagrammable or else I wouldn't love you as much because I couldn't make money off of you. I wonder if she realizes how gross that comment even is (and I truly cannot count the number of times she has told him he's lucky he's cute). She would be screwed if he wasn't conventionally cute or had some sort of disability, wouldn't she?
Wonder what will happen when fox's hair darkens (which it will - because neither of them are blonde) and if his teeth grow back with the gap. I wonder if she will try and get it fixed with braces or something later on? Good luck honey. If he’s teeth come back with a gap that big there is no fixing it.
I have a large gap and was quoted $35,000 to have the entire top row taken out because my gap is too big for veneers and braces won’t fix it. I’ve also had to put up with people saying, “you know you can get that fixed, right?” For his sake I hope his gap closes. (They both got theirs fixed so you can see they won’t think a gap is a good look.) You can see people looking at it when you smile and it destroys your confidence and as much as I think his parents are two useless sweaty balls I hope it does close for him and I hope he takes a completely different path to them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I see the point of your post but I must comment on this bit...
You can see people looking at it when you smile and it destroys your confidence
My sibling has a massive gap and I swear to you, it's so bloody endearing! It's those little things that make someone so bleeping beautiful and different to everyone else. I truly hate it when people fixate on something that is a little different on someone else, as though we're not all perfectly unique and asymmetrical beings anyhow!
If people look and comment that you should fix it, please smile your biggest, most sincere smile and tell them that you're happy with your gap just as it is.
Please, please, do not let that knock your confidence in any way. You are gorgeous just as you are!
It's hard to convey the sincerity in what I'm saying via writing, but please do know that I understand what it is like to be unfairly judged on something physical and to be told 'that" can be fixed when, in reality it cannot (just as braces would not work for your gap). So, I'm telling you from the bottom of my heart, do not let anyone else's input affect your core confidence. ❤
Sorry for going off-topic

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Nothing wrong with a tooth gap. If your insecure and want to get it fixed, all power to you. Many love their gap, beautiful in my eyes.

If the gap is just cosmetic then surely Focks can make that decision once he’s older. He’ll be loaded.

Reactions: 10
Nothing wrong with a tooth gap. If your insecure and want to get it fixed, all power to you. Many love their gap, beautiful in my eyes.

If the gap is just cosmetic then surely Focks can make that decision once he’s older. He’ll be loaded.
They will probably get him bright white pearly false teeth - sorry veneers to match their own as soon as him adult teeth come in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know that I should know this, but has Sarah or White Fox ever actually claimed or stated that they're body positive or body inclusive? I can't recall either ever openly addressing this, but perhaps I missed it?

I see a lot of brands under fire for not being all inclusive and I have very mixed feelings about it all. I'm just wondering if the criticism is fair and they have claimed to be all inclusive, but obviously are not or is this something people are demanding? If the latter, I feel like that's unfair and quite entitled. There are brands that I cannot wear and not once have I ever thought that I'd demand that they include my size. Sure it'd be nice if all brands included all sizes, but I think it's their choice whether they decide to or not. And if they don't, I find a brand that does. Please don't come for me lol. I'd personally love to see Sarah and White Fox hire models with more freckles, birth marks, scars, etc. Body positive/inclusive tends to focus on size and I'd love to see more diversity in the small details.

Reactions: 7
I know that I should know this, but has Sarah or White Fox ever actually claimed or stated that they're body positive or body inclusive? I can't recall either ever openly addressing this, but perhaps I missed it?
White fox don't stock Plus size clothing. So they are not body inclusive.

Reactions: 5
They did her dirty with this angle 😂
That hyperextending elbow. My arms do this but I learnt to just not fully lock them out when they’re extended. It looks awkward here.
I was just about to post this! Plus her armpits just look old?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.