Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her response to the “hate” on the latest black out Tuesday post.

I really can’t anymore - she’s still actively deleting comments from PoC and she’s completely missed the point of black out Tuesday since she literally released a clothing line today.
She’s the most rotten, sour, repulsive strawberry in the patch 🍓

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She might as well of just had the comments turned off if she was going to delete this many of them.

Can’t imagine how boring her life must be stuck censoring comments 24/7

Reactions: 9
This is her response to the “hate” on the latest black out Tuesday post.

I really can’t anymore - she’s still actively deleting comments from PoC and she’s completely missed the point of black out Tuesday since she literally released a clothing line today.
This is sickening. Her ego is through the roof and she is spreading hatred and intolerance, whilst blowing smoke up her own arse. Stop acting like you're better than everyone and acting like that's the reason people are commenting negatively. We are commenting because what you are doing is WRONG!
Do not do a disservice to the movement by dismissing its core purpose and bending it to suit your personal agenda, you foul cow! Saying nothing at all would actually have been better than this insulting display of ignorance and bigotry!
How dare she continue this censorship? It's one of the core issues here: silencing the voices of those who are regularly oppressed.
FFS how is this witch still an influencer? How? She's such an ugly human. I am fuming!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Weehee, blocked for maybe the 3rd time. I feel like I should be proud at this point. Her followers are just as ignorant as her tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She might as well of just had the comments turned off if she was going to delete this many of them.

Can’t imagine how boring her life must be stuck censoring comments 24/7
it brings me comfort to think of how many hours she must spend sitting miserably blocking people

Reactions: 13
Fuuuuuuck guys. I genuinely cannot believe the audacity of Sarah AND Kurt today. I used to question why people make stupid people famous... she’s truely answered my question over the last few years and this week has just well and truely amplified it. Sounds about white.

Reactions: 6
I have Sarah as a friend on Facebook, so sometimes her tit pops up in my feed. It's usually her dad tagging her in his posts. He posted this at midnight on June 1st.
She commented back and said:
"Love you so much dad! Thank you for ALWAYS having my back❤ and sorry for always being in the tabloids for offending someone🤦🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️"

Clearly heaps sorry aye.

Edited to add she also updated her profile picture to her and Fox 24 hours ago, probably so that when people go to her page they'll see that she's jUsT a PoOr MuM aNd iT's nOt FaIr HoW sHe'S tReAtEd

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I have Sarah as a friend on Facebook, so sometimes her tit pops up in my feed. It's usually her dad tagging her in his posts. He posted this at midnight on June 1st.
"Love you so much dad! Thank you for ALWAYS having my back❤ and sorry for always being in the tabloids for offending someone🤦🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️"

Clearly heaps sorry aye.

Edited to add she also updated her profile picture to her and Fox 24 hours ago, probably so that when people go to her page they'll see that she's jUsT a PoOr MuM aNd iT's nOt FaIr HoW sHe'S tReAtEd
Up until last year, I defended her parents, thinking they didn't know just how scheming and manipulative she was, and perhaps not seeing how much damage she is doing. But this is the second time her father has called the people who literally made his daughter successful- her following- scum (last time it was "scum of the earth") and acted outraged at people who are bringing up valid issues. Evidently his daughter is a saint that can do absolutely no wrong.
Also him mixing up "homophobic" with "sexist" made me lol. Freudian slip that shows the apple doesn't fall from the tree.

Reactions: 23
I see Kurt's joined in and posted the same thing. Both hypocrites. The fact that they're acting like they're in support of this whilst actively engaging in racist actions is just sickening at this point.

Clearly heaps sorry aye.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

So he's made sly digs through being labelled homophobic, disregarded the concept of cultural appropriation through it's terminology and implying that we're jealous of her wealth.

Classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I legit want to watch her crash and burn now. I want her career to end so badly that she can't even manage other influencers. Let her go get a real education and step into the real world if she's so rEaL aNd rAw.

How many racist, homophobic, fat-phonic, ungrateful, dishonest, rude, thieving and manipulative things does she have to do until her platform is removed? This is insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
would the tabloids be interested in what her dad said? I think it 100% shows they are not in any way sorry

Reactions: 11
So he's made sly digs through being labelled homophobic, disregarded the concept of cultural appropriation through it's terminology and implying that we're jealous of her wealth.

Classy.
I love that he thinks cultural appropriation isn't a real thing because he's never heard of it! Literally the definition of willful ignorance-> "obviously some new terminology because I've never heard of it."
:oops:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Weehee, blocked for maybe the 3rd time. I feel like I should be proud at this point. Her followers are just as ignorant as her tbh.
I was in a discussion with one of her minions, explaining her deleting comments...next second I’m blocked. That’s the second time for me😤

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I was in a discussion with one of her minions, explaining her deleting comments...next second I’m blocked. That’s the second time for me😤
I can't count the number of accounts I've been blocked on. I literally create burner accounts just to try to get a valid point across, and she either immediately blocks and deletes the comment, or she leaves it up long enough for her stans to attack me and then blocks/deletes.
She must have several people on her staff (whom she has never formally acknowledged or thanked for keeping her operations running) censoring across all her platforms.

Clearly heaps sorry aye.

Her dad is a disgrace. His thinly veiled passive-aggressiveness is sickening! The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the rotten tree.

Edit: Or the rotten strawberry doesn't fall far from the rotten strawberry bush!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was blocked the first time for calling her out about the bushfire money, although she felt the need to leave my comment up so I could get hate sent my way. Then I used 2 other accounts to stand up for myself and got blocked on them too. This time I have been deleted for the same reason as you! We were probably in the same comment thread 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.