Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I sent a bunch of Sarah's sponsors messages attaching the picture that she took and shared of kurt playing scrabble with the word fag** on the board. This is the reply I got from esmi skin minerals. So as a company they are happy to advertise, pay and support a homophobe? (Among all the other things)!!? I feel so helpless... Can anyone send a message or comment?
Just sent them a message. I had not seen that scrabble game and as a gay woman I am shocked. That is possibly the worst homophobic slur there is.

Reactions: 8
4D9342F4-5394-4FEF-8084-60F858D22F0B.png

Thanks Sarah for reading here, didn’t take you long to post something of substance. Too bad it’s days after your apology and there are no links to places where people can be educated (hint hint buy a book supporting a black owned business) or donate to a fund.
It’s a shame you had to make it about yourself, so many ‘i’s’. This isn’t about you, it’s about POC, not white influencers. For someone who was good at English, tisk tisk.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They partner with ashy bines as well so they clearly have no problem with sketchy people and just want the $$ from the exposure. I won’t buy off them just like I won’t buy tropeaka, WFB or any other tit that these fake witches shill.

Reactions: 9
Also, I love how influencers in general (including Sarah) change that very narrative so effortlessly. When it's something like this, they cannot stop going on about how "you know me, you watch me, you see me, you know my personality". But when something gets criticised, suddenly it's "yOu onLY sEE 10 mInUTes of oUR dAY"... smh
OMG yes this!!! So true! I cannot believe they get away with these manipulative tactics for as long as they do! Somehow people are blinded by their 'fame' and don't see through all the goal shifting, gaslighting and manipulation!

Thanks Sarah for reading here, didn’t take you long to post something of substance. Too bad it’s days after your apology and there are no links to places where people can be educated (hint hint buy a book supporting a black owned business) or donate to a fund.
It’s a shame you had to make it about yourself, so many ‘i’s’. This isn’t about you, it’s about POC, not white influencers.
For someone who was good at English, tisk tisk.
:LOL: at the bolded.
Not to mention, when has she ever been inclusive? When? In all these years, there is minimal diversity on anything she works on. Don't pretend you understand what this is about Sarah. You're willfully ignorant and that is a great crime against humanity.
These token gestures are as hurtful as saying nothing all. Speak some substance for once in your pointless life. Show that you understand and aren't just jumping on the bandwagon to salvage your brand from the debacle of your campaign.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
View attachment 142168
It’s a shame you had to make it about yourself, so many ‘i’s’. This isn’t about you, it’s about POC, not white influencers. For someone who was good at English, tisk tisk.
Also - Is seeing, hearing, loving and respecting people shown through the silencing and censorship of a minority group? Ignoring questions, concerns and feelings? Or is it through promoting an open discussion of white supremacy? Im confused Sez. You might say one thing but your behaviour clearly shows the opposite #classicsez

Reactions: 11
So I sent a bunch of Sarah's sponsors messages attaching the picture that she took and shared of kurt playing scrabble with the word fag** on the board. This is the reply I got from esmi skin minerals. So as a company they are happy to advertise, pay and support a homophobe? (Among all the other things)!!? I feel so helpless... Can anyone send a message or comment?
As much as it’s a cop out reply, it’s probably not their social media managers job to make a call on that. At least they gave you the email of someone who’s probably in a better position to at least make a proper comment.

Reactions: 5
Taken her 4 days to delete post. Now suddenly posting about racial issues. Just trying to keep face because she has now realise they f*cked. Also now justifying her past "mistakes" with a biblical quote. She needs to learn to put her damn phone down.

Reactions: 12
I’m just catching up on her stories. First slide... I think you’re hungry, we need to go get you a smoothie. Smoothies are a beverage, go get the poor child some FOOD!

Reactions: 5
7970CDCF-BD2C-49AF-8695-12BC666DCBB0.png

Wow so powerful to see Kurt post this after days of deleting comments and discussions😤 seriously can’t with these two

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Um so what does this mean? Because people are focusing on her past and present fu** ups we are committing sin?
I think she is trying to say we are all equal. Like she has no bias towards others we are all equal.

it’s a weird psalm to quote honestly.I don’t think she really understands. She’s seen sO many other influencers post about this in last 24 hours and realised if she didn’t post something and take the post down she would be screwed

Reactions: 4
Yeah. Too little too late.

After days of leaving clearly racist comments up, dismissing POC opinions by calling it hate, deleting their voices and comments, leaving up culturally insensitive posts, using white fragility to their advantage, making themselves the victim and blaming others for having to scrap the campaign and just generally being insensitive by complaining about how hard they have it, how they are afraid, how they have to watch what they say, how emotionally exhausted they are, how physically exhausted they are, all because of what THEY did, all while THIS is going on in the USA. Where POC ACTUALLY have to watch whay they say (amongst other things), because they will get arrested or even worse, murdered.

Don't come here with your fake support. It's pathetic.

Edited: accidentally posted before finishing my sentence :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The only solace I take away from them posting this on their stories is that they must still be feeling some pressure to their bottom over this.

I initially wrote a reply outlining what is wrong with what she posted and what it's missing/what else she should be doing. But considering we all know that she reads everything that is written about her across multiple sites I deleted it. She needs to put in the work herself. Too many times has she used the discussion boards as ways to cover her butt when she fucks up.

Them: Pweeeeese we don't know any better, perform emotional labour educating us on this, love and rainbows and tit

Also them: Continuing a weeks-long blocking spree against every last person who breathes a word about it on their platforms and calls US rude

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it just me or is she really broody atm? Like, she's constantly going on about NEEDING another baby. Maybe it's just her time of the month, though she hasn't told us she's on her period via 10 stories so perhaps not. It's also funny how Kurt is like "No!" everytime she brings it up.

We all know she can't stand the idea of rUiNiNg her body again so why is she so persistant in making sure we know she wants more kids? The girl is dilusional.
I kind of get the impression that when she feels really insecure and her life feels chaotic (her own doing of course) she has two forms of control; her eating/exercise disorder and getting pregnant (I'm a firm believer that she lied about her PCOS diagnosis). It's like she really pushes wanting another baby when things aren't great at home. She did this during the bushfire ordeal. I wonder if Kurt is having doubts and perhaps as a way to keep him yet again (I think Fox was to trap Kurt in the relationship- everyone feel free to disagree) she brings up having more kids. But you're right; she won't ruin her body. Well not until she has reached the height of desperation to keep Kurt (totally think this relationship is headed for a very dramatic end).

You see us and you hear us Sarah? Right. Except for all of us that you've deleted and blocked. You don't actually see and hear us. You silence us.

I find their postings pathetic and it makes me angry. I wish they'd just stop. It's beyond insulting at this point. It's all to make them look good because they don't actually care. If they truly cared, this campaign never would have been released. She would have seen and heard us the first time. Save it Sarah and Kurt. We're not buying your lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I kind of get the impression that when she feels really insecure and her life feels chaotic (her own doing of course) she has two forms of control; her eating/exercise disorder and getting pregnant (I'm a firm believer that she lied about her PCOS diagnosis). It's like she really pushes wanting another baby when things aren't great at home. She did this during the bushfire ordeal. I wonder if Kurt is having doubts and perhaps as a way to keep him yet again (I think Fox was to trap Kurt in the relationship- everyone feel free to disagree) she brings up having more kids. But you're right; she won't ruin her body. Well not until she has reached the height of desperation to keep Kurt (totally think this relationship is headed for a very dramatic end).
In my opinion I believe she says this when tit goes down to keep her followers interested who are only sticking by to watch Fox. Another form of manipulation by her. I can see straight through it.

Reactions: 7
In my opinion I believe she says this when tit goes down to keep her followers interested who are only sticking by to watch Fox. Another form of manipulation by her. I can see straight through it.
I've never looked at it like that. You are so right! Thank you for that perspective! That makes perfect sense because on one of the reddit threads asking if people will continue following or supporting her there were a few comments saying they are torn because they like seeing Fox grow up and need their Fox fix (this is an entirely different topic that terrifies me). She is so manipulative. I can hardly wrap my mind around it all.

Sorry to post again, but I wanted to vent something that has bothered me for a very long time and get everyone's feedback. When she and Kurt say, "To be honest" or "Honestly" it's a clue to me that what they're about to say or write next will be a blatant lie. Has anyone else noticed this? Her followers do it as well in the comment section. It's like a subtle disclaimer that what they're going to say won't be truthful or honest. Bothers the daylights out of me, but it's also very helpful because then I listen closely to hear what lie will come out. She keeps saying things like honestly it breaks my heart, honestly we didn't mean to hurt anyone, etc, but their actions don't align with their "honest" words. Am I way off here? I've given up on these two ever being decent human beings, so I'm pretty jaded. I want to look through a different lens, but all I see from these two are lies, deceit, hatred and censorship.

Last edited:
Look I don't mind if she is religious but can she, for once, have an original thought instead of always posting bible quotes? FFS!

Okay Fox now that you can say “crocodile” just add “tears” after it 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.