Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn how many of you guys live in Brisbane? When the world is healthy again, I need a strong drink and a debrief!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you remember when Kurt was showing off his new (free) Mazda and saying "if you can't tell, I'm SUCH a car person!" and then he went through the car pointing to all its features...he got to the babyseat connectors in the boot and was like "Wait, what are these? Well I don't know what these are for, but I love these cupholders" or something similar. Sarah was pregnant at the time too and he had no idea hahahahaha it was so cringe

Is it deleted now? Does it kind of confirm the style insta is run by Sarah?
Still up! No idea who actually runs the page sorry.

Note that she claims she "designed" the entire range whilst pregnant. She is pregnant in the post dated January 2019. Wearing the jacket she drew "inspo" off... whoopsie daisy Sarah 😂🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone should send that picture to all of her sponsors and business partners. They should be made aware of who and what they're dealing with. I'm disgusted. He probably thinks it's a funny joke. There's nothing funny about a homophobic slur. Their actions are consistently repulsive. I hope that photo makes its rounds online and all of the people vehemently defending Sarah can see what she and Kurt are really like when they forget the camera's rolling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I wish they’d included elements of Byron on the petition. They should stop giving her free tit especially when she’s angling for a free wedding there.

Reactions: 3
Fags is a word for cigarettes in the UK
Faggots I’ve never heard to describe cigarettes, it only has one meaning in my mind.

Although I may have heard it referenced as a bird??

Reactions: 8
Fags is a word for cigarettes in the UK
Faggots I’ve never heard to describe cigarettes, it only has one meaning in my mind.

Although I may have heard it referenced as a bird??
They’re not in the UK and here in Australia, it is exclusively a homophobic slur. He knew exactly what he meant by it. He’s gone.

Reactions: 15
Hey ya’ll! so annoyed that GG died on us during THE BIGGEST scandal but glad we hVe a new forum. Was so over how glitchy it was.

I have a good scoop tho - my friend works at WFB and said that it has been the biggest ordeal for them. When I brought it up she said ‘omg don’t go there’ hahaha. They are the ones that said it’s best not to use the braid pics and they suggested just to announce it in a post and go dark. Then when Sarah started with the crying video and the second braid the next day they were all dying because they also know how bad it looks and how redundant it made her apology. But they can’t tell her what to do, they can suggest it but at the end of the day it’s her platform and they need her.

she said Sarah is really hard to work with and just can’t really be told. Which pretty much backs up what everyone says on here!! (Or GG Lol)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
"Faggots" is also a bundle of sticks, which you could play in scrabble, but wouldn't bleeping post on your story for the world to see because it's open to misinterpretation.

They probably thought it was hilarious because they both have the mentality of 10 year olds.

Reactions: 5
"Faggots" is also a bundle of sticks, which you could play in scrabble, but wouldn't bleeping post on your story for the world to see because it's open to misinterpretation.

They probably thought it was hilarious because they both have the mentality of 10 year olds.
Exactly. I know the word as meaning a bundle of sticks but if you played the word for that reason you wouldn’t see the need to take a photo of it for your socials because it’s funny.

It's a bundle of sticks to be used as fuel or to be burned, correct? I thought that's why it's such a horrific homophobic slur because it implies that homosexuals should be burned or disposed of. I'm worried they'll sweep this under the rug and brush it off saying they meant cigarettes or a bundle of sticks and then get away with it. I think it's pretty clear based on their past behavior that they meant it as a slur.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 142039

I’m sure their neighbours are waiting for the Reno’s to be finished also
Omg YUCK! Sorry but they work from home, there is absolutely no reason other than sheer laziness that they have trained abbey to go on that grass thing. My dog goes once in the morning and once at night and will always wait until I take her for a walk twice a day. They literally are home all day they can run her downstairs if it’s really necessary.

That is so lazy I can’t deal. Or if they are set on the puppy grass thing at least clean it every couple of days...

Edit: goes to do a number 2

Reactions: 5
Typical Sarah (and kurt) going about their lives like there isnt a massive tit storm circulating about them online. Im pretty sure if I was being called out for all the things she is I wouldnt be "happy and content".

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.