sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet, here you are๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Poor Ciara better watch her richie because Sarah is knowing for the flirting!

Donna is safe because Peter is as gay as they come the kids are just a cover up! She only married him for the โ‚ฌโ‚ฌโ‚ฌโ‚ฌ sure Peters family cant stand her!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Seriously your one Ali on about how great Sarah was running the groups she had markings on the floor, hand sanitiser and face shields!!! Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ can someone please send Sarah a medal ๐Ÿฅ‡ sheโ€™s a genius ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously your one Ali on about how great Sarah was running the groups she had markings on the floor, hand sanitiser and face shields!!! Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ can someone please send Sarah a medal ๐Ÿฅ‡ sheโ€™s a genius ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
All the fat chicks out showing there support to her! They be up 2 stone in the next few weeks instead of losing it! That's why alot of her people when to Ellen

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The IQ of a turnip! At least she tries I suppose! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much for joining this thread honey, we were getting bored of talking about how fake and false Sarah is. Now we know her family are crazy as well๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Your gratitude is greatly appreciated doll๐Ÿ˜˜ you don't know the half of it๐Ÿ˜˜

Dee is losing her tit while we are here grinning back to our ears. Maybe you should try Sarah's shrink to help you with those anger issues Dee love darling

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dee is losing her tit while we are here grinning back to our ears. Maybe you should try Sarah's shrink to help you with those anger issues Dee love darling
And another episode of how Sarah is Really Doing coming soon ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 3
Sheโ€™s a slimming world consultant and sheโ€™s still promoting them crappy jellies! Howโ€™s she Geting away with that? Sarah is as thick as two planks

Reactions: 13
Sheโ€™s a slimming world consultant and sheโ€™s still promoting them crappy jellies! Howโ€™s she Geting away with that? Sarah is as thick as two planks
Her district manager is thick as thieves with her. I'm fairly certain that's a conflict of interest in her consultant contract.
Slimming World have their own range of ready meals that she should be recommending, not a rival brand. Also they are meant to promote healthy eating and making meals from scratch not cheap jellies and another brand of ready meals

Reactions: 6
I have some serious frustrations about this girl.

She very much controls the narrative about how people perceive Brian since the relationship ended, but then is quick to say people only see a snapshot of her life and that they don't really know everything that's going on.

This is so hypocritical because you feed this by saying as much as you want to and then intentionally going silent on the rest. For example, throwing out information about the mediation and how you need to find something that works for you and for Luke sort of suggests that Brian isn't accomodating, but I'd be willing to bet he's more than willing to see his small fella.

Putting it all out there about how your life has been turned upside down by the wedding being cancelled and that you didn't get the 2020 of your dreams - well I bet Brian and Luke didn't either.

Putting up question boxes, saying that people are asking her questions about what's going on behind the scenes and how she's coping with co-parenting and saying she won't talk about it - and then throwing it out there that she now can't Facetime Luke while he's with his dad. It definitely seems like it's a deliberate ploy to make people feel a bit sorry for her and make it look like Brian was to blame for everything.

The Insta Bio that says "Single Mom" really wrecks my head. You're single, and you happen to be a mom - but you are co-parenting so you are not a single parent because the child's father is very much in the picture. Single parents are parents who are 100% doing it by themselves, if you are co-parenting, then you are a single person who is a co-parent. It's not doing justice to fathers or mothers who are involved with co-parenting and it's downright insulting to actual single parents who actually have no support to even have that in your bio.

It speaks volumes that you never hear gossip about his family saying anything bad about her. They sound a lot more civilized about the whole thing and probably want to move on with their lives quietly.

I remember when I first started following her a long time ago it was for a bit of weight loss inspiration. I don't follow the slimming world plan but I'm a big believer in doing whatever works for you as long as it's not being pushed on anyone else. Didn't really follow in between because I wasn't interested in her on a personal level, but followed again at the start of the year because she kept popping up in people's Follow Friday tags. I'm thinking of giving her a miss again from now on because the majority of the page is brand ambassador stuff, swipe ups, discount codes, crappy ready meals and long drawn out vague stories that are painting a one sided picture.

It's also cringe worthy how much herself and Liz Reaney are promoting the overpriced jellies. Jelly bags and boxes aren't a new concept and they are really, really overpriced for what they are - it's an already saturated market and will probably fizzle out like the trend of donuts and milkshake start ups.

I certainly wouldn't be promoting them or Skinny Treat Boxes (which is basically a box of chocolate with the Syn stickers on it) if I was committed to being a SW consultant.

First post which is why I rambled a bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If I was on a non stop diet like Sarah I'd bloody tell your man where to stick his jellies. The successful bloggers kind of stick to their brand/ ethos. I'm sure they will advertise other stuff for a hefty fee. I wonder is she actually getting paid or are the jellies the payment. Every Irish blogger has a bag of them on their stories. He couldn't be making money

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.