sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the llama... I'm lost? Is it the sister?
Donna the tall blonde one a real attention seeker!! πŸ˜ƒ

duck sake you would think she had a cure for covid the way she is going on it’s a bloody S/W meeting!! Christ she’s annoying..

What’s the craic with Harper’s hats and the ex husband? She loves a bit of attention seeking stories that one. Sure, she even films herself crying for the gram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’d say her tit don’t stink!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back to work today. She'll be exhausted. Imagine having to be in the car for 7.30. God love her. Does she inspire her members or does she spend the whole time talking about herself?

Reactions: 3
Back to work today. She'll be exhausted. Imagine having to be in the car for 7.30. God love her. Does she inspire her members or does she spend the whole time talking about herself?
Jesus Christ she’s a pain in the hole!! All of us that have worked through this awful time and she’s doing 4/5 hours over 2 days give me a break she’s actually embarrassing herself.. watch now the commons for lunch because she’s soooo busy!! πŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: 5
She's a total embarrassment. I'm frontline staff in an acute hospital working through the whole pandemic and had to leave children at home on their own for 13 hr days so Sarah's snowflake bull doesn't fly with me or anyone else who worked and sacrificed through this. She and her family spent the pandemic drinking and partying. How many words are there for inconsiderate, lazy, entitled and stupid because she is all of them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's a total embarrassment. I'm frontline staff in an acute hospital working through the whole pandemic and had to leave children at home on their own for 13 hr days so Sarah's snowflake bull doesn't fly with me or anyone else who worked and sacrificed through this. She and her family spent the pandemic drinking and partying. How many words are there for inconsiderate, lazy, entitled and stupid because she is all of them
Praise the lord! my husband/wife/partner?? Is a frontline worker working 13/14 hour days and had to be away from the family for a couple of weeks it was absolutely devastating because they came in contact with someone with covid!

They need a kick up the whole with there st parties etc.... like lukey going to Donna's for a party sorry love where in the middle of a pandemic

Yeah it was 3 degrees I was thinking of, couldn't figure it out at all how Sarah could be their sisterπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Was saying it to my friend earlier and she pointed out that Sarah's hen was a total copy of one of those girls hen only a lot more tackyπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
They copied everything from estelles wedding but Estelle had class! She wasnt giving the waiter for brunch a lap dance!

I'm not worried much about if she finds out who I am! I'm a straight talker tell it how it is!

let's just say i haven't being showing on her insta with a bit of a while πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Christ there is bigger moanbags than sarah on this forum. Moaning about a moaner. A bunch of saddos on here. If ye are busy working 13 hours a day or have any bit of a lofe at all ye wouldnt be on here and watching sarahs stories. Sad people. Im actually starting to dislike myself the more im on this. Out of here looooooossssers!

Praise the lord! my husband/wife/partner?? Is a frontline worker working 13/14 hour days and had to be away from the family for a couple of weeks it was absolutely devastating because they came in contact with someone with covid!

They need a kick up the whole with there st parties etc.... like lukey going to Donna's for a party sorry love where in the middle of a pandemic

They copied everything from estelles wedding but Estelle had class! She wasnt giving the waiter for brunch a lap dance!

I'm not worried much about if she finds out who I am! I'm a straight talker tell it how it is!

let's just say i haven't being showing on her insta with a bit of a while πŸ˜‰
You just across to me as a weasal. Why go to her wedding parties ect if you don't like her. Another saddoπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ there is bigger moanbags than sarah on this forum. Moaning about a moaner. A bunch of saddos on here. If ye are busy working 13 hours a day or have any bit of a lofe at all ye wouldnt be on here and watching sarahs stories. Sad people. Im actually starting to dislike myself the more im on this. Out of here looooooossssers!

You just across to me as a weasal. Why go to her wedding parties ect if you don't like her. Another saddoπŸ˜‚
Hi Sarah's sister πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I think you have the wrong definition of what constitutes moaning and what is a lofe exactly? Did we hit a nerve by pointing out the realities of life during a pandemic or were you also ignoring the rules and contributing to the spread of the virus

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think you have the wrong definition of what constitutes moaning and what is a lofe exactly? Did we hit a nerve by pointing out the realities of life during a pandemic or were you also ignoring the rules and contributing to the spread of the virus
Yes darling. It's your job so get on with it like everyone else and be happy😊

It was! I meant to say copied everything from her hen whooopppsss

Hi DONNA
Donna would be be doing hair I would think😊 working to support the leeches of society which I'd imagine are plentiful on here😊

• Wow
Reactions: 1
@Taylor17 i wouldnt worry a hair in your pretty head! Its Donna or Sarah! Sarah Is now on a break from groups! She might be to tired to collect lukey someone else might have to collect him!

Clearlu hit a nerve with Deeroche πŸ™ˆ

TRUTH HURTS HUN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Taylor17 i wouldnt worry a hair in your pretty head! Its Donna or Sarah! Sarah Is now on a break from groups! She might be to tired to collect lukey someone else might have to collect him!

TRUTH HURTS HUN
The only thing that hurts is my lose of faith in humanity darling. Vile people in here with no lives whatsoever. It's all so surreal. I thought the world was a better place than this😊

The only thing that hurts is my lose of faith in humanity darling. Vile people in here with no lives whatsoever. It's all so surreal. I thought the world was a better place than this😊
Did you really?? The world is an awful place, far worse happening in it than people bitching on tattle also.

Reactions: 3

TRUTH HURTS HUN
Definitely not worried about silly comments from silly women πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's keeps it fresh when they come on defending themselves for having no cop on and regard.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.