sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The length of her toenails in the pic of her legs on the bed 🤮🤮🤮 my stomach turned 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
But she was so good all week according to her. She was fairly sure she'd be down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢 disgusting!!

No weight up date!! She must of been up!! 😂😂
I was thinking the same she must be up loads. She's not even trying tho she's not sticking to her diary so why bother pretend! Nutri quik shite that's not proper food or jellies 🤮 white choc porridge all over insta again you swear she invented it shell start a recipe book yet microwave meals in a flash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have never posted before but how does sarah afford everything. I'm a single mother I work full time as in 40 hours a week, I do not get maintenance and I am not on any benefits besides having a medical card, thankfully we are both very healthy and its been a long time since we had to go to a doctor. I am the definition of a lone parent. (childs dad died and we were not married) thankfully I do live in a council house and I am very grateful to do so. But I cannot afford endermology, nails, lashes, hair done weekly etc I get my hair and nails done about twice a year and I think I'm relatively well off. One if these times is usually a birthday or christmas present. My car is very old but gets me about. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. I come on and see this rubbish online and think wtf like who is the fool here and I'm thinking it's me 🤔🤔🤔
This pulled on my heart strings!

Your doing everything right!!!

Sarah is in the height of debt due to her over spending thinking she has more then she actually does! Sarah also is in debt with her tax man....

Sarah gets her teeth everything to do with her face down to her botox is all gifted!

She also gets the HAP which she would never tell anyone. She made out to be little miss perfect on red fm shes far from it..

You keep doing you

• Heart

Sarah is in the height of debt due to her over spending thinking she has more then she actually does! Sarah also is in debt with her tax man....

Sarah gets her teeth everything to do with her face down to her botox is all gifted!

She also gets the HAP which she would never tell anyone. She made out to be little miss perfect on red fm shes far from it..

You keep doing you
So well said my blood was boiling listening to her on Thursday what a bloody list she is one sided it.

You keep doing you
Hi @RATS_HOLE thought you were blocked again !! 😂😀

Im sorry but that post about the tan!!! Its woeful! Her legs are so patchy and dry looking, and she must of cut her self while shaving them and there is still a streak of blood on her leg 🤮, so clearly never showered off the tan!

• Haha
Im sorry but that post about the tan!!! Its woeful! Her legs are so patchy and dry looking, and she must of cut her self while shaving them and there is still a streak of blood on her leg 🤮, so clearly never showered off the tan!
She looks desperate, the add putting on the tan was shocking, The sister has her best witch face on!! Murphy Rock for night for them to drink!!🤬🤬

Not today or yesterday we all knew that she’s as manky went swimming last week and never bothered to wash her hair absolute mank 😊👍

🤢🤢🤢 disgusting!!

No weight up date!! She must of been up!! 😂😂
Why does she alwaysss do that. Harping on about weighing in in the morning. Then posts a stupid thing letting ya know she's weighed in, but leaves it hours upon hours to tell ya, or not at all as in today's case. She's been doing that years 🙄 but never stops harping on about it all week. It's like she loves leaving her devoted followers in suspense. She must get some sort of kick from it. So weigh in complete, and not a single absolute word about it then, why bother posting it? Muppet

Reactions: 12
Why does she alwaysss do that. Harping on about weighing in in the morning. Then posts a stupid thing letting ya know she's weighed in, but leaves it hours upon hours to tell ya, or not at all as in today's case. She's been doing that years 🙄 but never stops harping on about it all week. It's like she loves leaving her devoted followers in suspense. She must get some sort of kick from it. So weigh in complete, and not a single absolute word about it then, why bother posting it? Muppet
Cause she's a grade a asshole.

• Haha
Attention she lives for the attention!!

Nothing against Cork at all and purely based on instagrammers you know what saying comes to mind.
If assholes could fly Cork would be an airport 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.