sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She brought Luke to a party yesterday Harper hats daughter. Luke was in his dads last night!

Beggy mitchel out on force once again! She was no more down 3lbs then bleeping the man on the moon
Harper hats new BBF!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Down 3 lbs?? Bullshit if I ever heard it!! Suppose it was the ready meals and the eating out that did it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
and on the beg for small sweet bags from sweet king ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
She had Zero respect for her wedding guests she texted us all 5 weeks before the wedding on a Monday and fucks off to lanzarote with her family Tuesday
Were you going for the 3 days in Killarney?? Where did she get the money to piss off to lanzrote!! They must of lost a good bit with wedding cancelled!!

Seriously someone go down to The Commons and punch her!! She wouldnโ€™t know what stress was if it bit her in the lazy ass!! Sheโ€™s been off since March getting a bleeping covid payment sitting on her hole! Try working all the way through this in PPE afraid that you will bring Covid home to your family! Itโ€™s a bloody S/W meeting not ICU.. sheโ€™s pissing me right off and for god sake do something with your hair itโ€™s awful!! ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Harper hats new BBF!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Were you going for the 3 days in Killarney?? Where did she get the money to piss off to lanzrote!! They must of lost a good bit with wedding cancelled!!

Seriously someone go down to The Commons and punch her!! She wouldnโ€™t know what stress was if it bit her in the lazy ass!! Sheโ€™s been off since March getting a bleeping covid payment sitting on her hole! Try working all the way through this in PPE afraid that you will bring Covid home to your family! Itโ€™s a bloody S/W meeting not ICU.. sheโ€™s pissing me right off and for god sake do something with your hair itโ€™s awful!! ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
Her dad paid for her and Luke to go as she was depressed and all her family were going she be only left behind. Shes being claiming covid payment and also working with sw anyway the members had to pay over the phone and she would support them etc through a zoom call but had to weigh themselves at home! She was also doing her own kinda one for her insta followers to from all over they they pay for her support etc!

They only lost there deposit 'SHE didnt put most of the money through it was all meant to be done on the final week!

Reactions: 1
Her dad paid for her and Luke to go as she was depressed and all her family were going she be only left behind. Shes being claiming covid payment and also working with sw anyway the members had to pay over the phone and she would support them etc through a zoom call but had to weigh themselves at home! She was also doing her own kinda one for her insta followers to from all over they they pay for her support etc!

They only lost there deposit 'SHE didnt put most of the money through it was all meant to be done on the final week!
The poor dad must be in debt now!! She hardly paid him back!! Thanks for up date..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Rats hole I hope she doesn't find out who you are! From the things being said here they sound a bit rough, I wouldn't want to cross the llama ๐Ÿ˜‚ but thanks for the goss โ˜บ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone else see threw Sarahโ€™s bullshite the past few days being all nice and spending time with Luke itโ€™s all bullshit to make herself fell like a better mother for Instagram can I get an amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ whoโ€™s with me on this

Reactions: 8
Rats hole I hope she doesn't find out who you are! From the things being said here they sound a bit rough, I wouldn't want to cross the llama ๐Ÿ˜‚ but thanks for the goss โ˜บ
Yeah from whatโ€™s said here sheโ€™s a witch and looks like one.. see the stupid dancing she does she gets mocked over her camel toe!! Where they live Is like any town in Ireland everyone knows your business so i would say Rats hole is grand.

Or Alphca!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Reactions: 1
No way!! I read here alright they love to gamble!!
Oh ya the day of Betty's party down in the commons jezz there was a fierce atmosphere down there when we realised he won big big. they were celebrating for days. Sure Sarah expected everything giving to her then.....

They love the gambling even Tina. Bookies best customer...

Shes on the witch hunt as we speak! But she would never in a million years guess it was meeeeee

Does her dad ever be shown on insta?
No he hates it and the idea of it. People stopped him while he was out and working asking was he fat n flabs dad and he got insulted couldnt blame him really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh ya the day of Betty's party down in the commons jezz there was a fierce atmosphere down there when we realised he won big big. they were celebrating for days. Sure Sarah expected everything giving to her then.....

They love the gambling even Tina. Bookies best customer...

Shes on the witch hunt as we speak! But she would never in a million years guess it was meeeeee

No he hates it and the idea of it. People stopped him while he was out and working asking was he fat n flabs dad and he got insulted couldnt blame him really
Who needs enemies when Rats_Hole is your friend. As the saying goes, keep your friends close and your enemies even close!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.