sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be a cousin I could be a friend
I could even be on her soical team for her SW 🙈

But heyyy I'm here
I wouldn't think too many people would have known she has debts problems or emotionally cheated. Very close indeed. I think you are the Lama!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that her dad??
It is indeed... hes a gent in his own way wouldnt be his 1st or last time bailing her out or giving her €€€

I wouldn't think too many people would have known she has debts problems or emotionally cheated. Very close indeed. I think you are the Lama!
No love sorry I ain't the lame lama, I wouldnt be that close but wouldnt be far off it.....
She will hate people knowing she has debts so might deny it. But hey the lama was her tutor.... look how well that worked when the lama done a tax dodge with her employees

Reactions: 3
It is indeed... hes a gent in his own way wouldnt be his 1st or last time bailing her out or giving her €€€

No love sorry I ain't the lame lama, I wouldnt be that close but wouldnt be far off it.....
She will hate people knowing she has debts so might deny it. But hey the lama was her tutor.... look how well that worked when the lama done a tax dodge with her employees
Surely she got caught to pay it back if the saloon is still open?

Surely she got caught to pay it back if the saloon is still open?
You mean Peter?

Ever question why nobody stays when they rent a space off her....Her beautican moved upto Sarah and donnas cousins wifes salon (that they dont speak to because they were caught bad mouthing the women jealously) that runs a fantastic salon that is one the best in the north side. Niomah moved after a couple of weeks nobody stays with her....

You mean Peter?

Ever question why nobody stays when they rent a space off her....Her beautican moved upto Sarah and donnas cousins wifes salon (that they dont speak to because they were caught bad mouthing the women jealously) that runs a fantastic salon that is one the best in the north side. Niomah moved after a couple of weeks nobody stays with her....
She is still open for business suprisingly by the sounds of it. That must have left a bitter taste when there beautician moved. She has a few cousins involved in that type of work I beleive

Reactions: 1
She is still open for business suprisingly by the sounds of it. That must have left a bitter taste when there beautician moved. She has a few cousins involved in that type of work I beleive
I’d say Donna is a thundering witch!! You can just tell it’s even said here she was like that at school also. They have a new eyelash Queen now Sarah advertised her a few weeks ago after getting hers done! Let’s see how long she lasts..

Reactions: 2
I’d say Donna is a thundering witch!! You can just tell it’s even said here she was like that at school also. They have a new eyelash Queen now Sarah advertised her a few weeks ago after getting hers done! Let’s see how long she lasts..
After reading this thread, 'The CarCrashians' seem like a fitting name for the family!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the eyelash queen was in a well known eyelash place in cork and ventured out on her own upto Donna's she would have a waiting list for appointments so that's why Donna will like her more clients more cash?

The family are driving buy money! Sure when Sarah was at home she had to do her own shopping and she had to give rent and Bill's were split also!

I wouldnt say alot but the cousins wife that have the beauticans is a lady litterly! Nutting like the burkes! The salon is top class everything done above board!!

Let's sit and wait for the tears later!

Poor me poor me... were still waiting for her tour of her cupboards her update on her "mental health IGTV video.... would she of liking if someone put a camera in her face when she was getting a "panic" attack

Last edited:
Nobody seems to have a good word to say about them. They must be septic. It's no surprise that Sarah is up to her neck in debt. She's no self control or will power to see anything through. The sisters look like a right set of witches. Everything looks cheap and tacky. They have turned me off lanzarote and Killarney for life.

Reactions: 8
the eyelash queen was in a well known eyelash place in cork and ventured out on her own upto Donna's she would have a waiting list for appointments so that's why Donna will like her more clients more cash?

The family are driving buy money! Sure when Sarah was at home she had to do her own shopping and she had to give rent and Bill's were split also!

I wouldnt say alot but the cousins wife that have the beauticans is a lady litterly! Nutting like the burkes! The salon is top class everything done above board!!

Poor me poor me... were still waiting for her tour of her cupboards her update on her "mental health IGTV video.... would she of liking if someone put a camera in her face when she was getting a "panic" attack
I couldnt fault her parents for charging her rent, paying her own way should have made her responsible.
That girl you talk about is very snotty and she didnt have to pay her own way either! We could all make a saloon work with endless illicit cash behind us!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
After reading this thread, 'The CarCrashians' seem like a fitting name for the family!
I was just thinking the same that’s who they think they are!! Without the cash obviously!! Fur coat no knickers!! 😂😂

At the end of day the lovely Brian and her Dad are delivery drivers (nothing wrong with that as they are frontline thank you👍🏼) but the wedding she wanted was way OTT 3 days in Killarney give me a break!! No place in Cork good enough!! The hen nights the kitchen party that no one ever heard of! I’d say both Brian & the dad were saying how are we going to pay for it all!!

Reactions: 5
I couldnt fault her parents for charging her rent, paying her own way should have made her responsible.
That girl you talk about is very snotty and she didnt have to pay her own way either! We could all make a saloon work with endless illicit cash behind us!
What salon is that?

Closer than alot of people think 😎😎
It's not all rosey in the garden as they Make out! Last night Tina and Sarah pointed out that Tina goes into Sarah's house when shes not there etc this isnt a first. She always does it even when Brian was living there constantly in and out sure how could you live like that!

Imagine doing the deed and your mother just poping in for tomatoes.....
Tina joined in too id say lol 😂😂😂😂

I was just thinking the same that’s who they think they are!! Without the cash obviously!! Fur coat no knickers!! 😂😂

At the end of day the lovely Brian and her Dad are delivery drivers (nothing wrong with that as they are frontline thank you👍🏼) but the wedding she wanted was way OTT 3 days in Killarney give me a break!! No place in Cork good enough!! The hen nights the kitchen party that no one ever heard of! I’d say both Brian & the dad were saying how are we going to pay for it all!!
Brian isnt a delivery driver! It's only Alan and her father that are delivery drivers

Reactions: 1
I thought Brian worked with fastway, I remember someone gifted her something and sent it to the depot fao Brian fastway

Reactions: 5
I thought Brian worked with fastway, I remember someone gifted her something and sent it to the depot fao Brian fastway
Peter The Father Brian and the other sisters partner are all working with fast way Brian is managment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.