sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this thread is about Sarah but does anyone else find the mothers attempts to jump on the Sarah bandwagon really cringe? Her insta is painful.

Reactions: 11
It must be hard for Brian working with her family but maybe he doesn't have to be around them.

Ya it is. Her stories are pointless and she sounds likes she drinks alot. Out later for a drink with her husband...em shouldn't it be out for food and a drink?

Reactions: 4
It must be hard for Brian working with her family but maybe he doesn't have to be around them.

Ya it is. Her stories are pointless and she sounds likes she drinks alot. Out later for a drink with her husband...em shouldn't it be out for food and a drink?
Yes she likes her drink a bit to much!! Friday Saturday and Sunday!! Fair play to her I couldn’t afford it and both my husband and I work full time!! Wouldn’t like it anyway.. but that’s me!! 😃

Reactions: 2
I couldnt fault her parents for charging her rent, paying her own way should have made her responsible.
That girl you talk about is very snotty and she didnt have to pay her own way either! We could all make a saloon work with endless illicit cash behind us!
I'm not against charging her rent but buying your own food aswell and halving the esb etc that's greed!!!!!! On the other hand I couldnt ever say the other women in question is snotty! I personally think shes down to earth tells it how it is and runs an unreal ship! Shes one of the best in the business at what they do! Could never fault her or her manner!!! Shes what I would call a proper professional business women

Brian and the lads are actually good friends! Her dad didnt want the break up to turn things sour between them Tina is a different kettle of fish tho shes very bitter about everything shes obviously just backing her darling daughter

Reactions: 3
Does anyone actually know why they really broke up. Rats hole says they said it in the last thread but I have been through it and nothing.........

Reactions: 1
Does anyone actually know why they really broke up. Rats hole says they said it in the last thread but I have been through it and nothing.........
She was in debt and texting some other guy..rats hole said it in this thread too

Brian knew she was in debt sure didn't he pay some of it off for her. And as for texting another guy, wouldn't expect that big drama just over that..... More to it than meets the eye

Brian knew she was in debt sure didn't he pay some of it off for her. And as for texting another guy, wouldn't expect that big drama just over that..... More to it than meets the eye
But maybe didnt want to pay it off again. Probably more to the texting too

Texting someone else is emotional cheating and would be a dealbreaker for me, particularly if it wasn’t the first occurrence.
It’s just not acceptable behaviour when you’re in a relationship, and I’d cause big drama if I caught my partner doing it too.

Reactions: 7
But maybe didnt want to pay it off again. Probably more to the texting too
Maybe he was sick to the back teeth of everyone knowing there business!! Mother going in to the house when they were out. Getting her kit off, facial, slimming works, how she works sooo hard, blood hairdressers twice a week, organising a date when they went to the river that she absolutely hated because she hates water 😂😂 nothing with her was private he couldn’t even eat a pizza in peace without a camera stuck in his face!!

Reactions: 6
She couldn't stand him. It was so obvious. Whatever the reason they broke up it was for the best. Now she can talk for hours about the boring details of her day and eating without any interruptions from Brian. I'd say if he breathed in her direction he used to get a earful 😂

Reactions: 8
Maybe he was sick to the back teeth of everyone knowing there business!! Mother going in to the house when they were out. Getting her kit off, facial, slimming works, how she works sooo hard, blood hairdressers twice a week, organising a date when they went to the river that she absolutely hated because she hates water 😂😂 nothing with her was private he couldn’t even eat a pizza in peace without a camera stuck in his face!!
My point is Rats Hole has stated clearly in this thread that he/she said in the last thread exactly why they split but still seems that nobody actually knows. Bitta this and a bitta that, she was texting, mother let's herself in blabla bla. Common Rats Hole if u know so much tell us what happened. Its not on the last thread!

My point is Rats Hole has stated clearly in this thread that he/she said in the last thread exactly why they split but still seems that nobody actually knows. Bitta this and a bitta that, she was texting, mother let's herself in blabla bla. Common Rats Hole if u know so much tell us what happened. Its not on the last thread!
Sarah was in the height of DEBT with the tax man! She was emotionally cheating on Brian! Which would obviously be a deal breaker considering that's how they got together! Brian cleared her debt with her CU when she came bCk from OZ because she had bad credit and couldnt open up SW at the time! You couldnt expect the man to do it again! Shes allergic to him end of but would have him back as she wants the happy ever after the perfect family picture.... he was never into the big insta stuff and her posting pictures off her saggy bits out for the whole world to see with no bra on? He also lost his very good friend because of her aswell! As he commented something smart under a photo on her blog and there was uproar

Shes just stated that shes gone for coffee wish her luck! Wel well well why would she need luck????

I know this thread is about Sarah but does anyone else find the mothers attempts to jump on the Sarah bandwagon really cringe? Her insta is painful.
Shes only looking for freebies

Shes only looking for freebies

Down 3 lbs?? Bullshit if I ever heard it!! Suppose it was the ready meals and the eating out that did it 😂😂
and on the beg for small sweet bags from sweet king 🙄🙄

OK so the last pic I seen was luke dressed up for what I assumed was dinner out. Then she was collecting her car as she went out and drank and now he is there eating cereal or something. So where was he last night?

OK so the last pic I seen was luke dressed up for what I assumed was dinner out. Then she was collecting her car as she went out and drank and now he is there eating cereal or something. So where was he last night?
She brought Luke to a party yesterday Harper hats daughter. Luke was in his dads last night!

Down 3 lbs?? Bullshit if I ever heard it!! Suppose it was the ready meals and the eating out that did it 😂😂
and on the beg for small sweet bags from sweet king 🙄🙄
Beggy mitchel out on force once again! She was no more down 3lbs then bleeping the man on the moon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had Zero respect for her wedding guests she texted us all 5 weeks before the wedding on a Monday and fucks off to lanzarote with her family Tuesday

• Wow
That picture of luke is a screenshot of her lock screen on her phone, its not a picture of him this morning

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.